Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    Re: Minegishi Minami / Team K

*sigh* Miichan at #15.

Of course, I'm happy that she made Senbatsu again, but I have that feeling as if I let Miichan down. I really wanted her to make Media Senbatsu and it hurts a bit that it didn't happen.

2. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

I would say it is bit disappointed ... but at the same time not unexpected .....

3. flagator21

flagator21 Member

I figured Miichan to be in that range, honestly... as much as I had hoped for media. :dunno:

That is now her election average.

2009: 16th
    2010: 14th
    2011: 15th

Pretty consistent. If not for Sasshi and Rie's rise, she'd have finished 13th, so... I'm still very happy with her position :)

4. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Eventhough the rank dropped but as Miichan already said, the votes has increased this year so it's a positive results for Miichan and all of us, it's just that we shrimps still can't beat Jurina fans votes...

5. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Congratulations Miichan for taking the 15th spot

But you will always be my #1, forever!

[​IMG]

And you wil always be, my Angel on Earth!

Thank you! :cry:
    You have so many fans here who love you so much and we'll always be here to support you!

Yeah, I just can't help but be disappointed, even though I prepared myself for this outcome... I pretty much just got up and forgot the whole thing after it passed her rank... I guess, everything was in a much larger volume this time around... as long as she's fine with it... that's what matters in the end...

But it's not a lack of effort guys! It's just the scale of things this time around... I guess...

edit: Don't forget about YJ7 guys! We can still support her here! ;)

6. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

All i can say is.
    There is always next time :fp:
    But on the good side her votes doubled. So ya. Many people still love her :inlove:

You should set this as your sig. :inlove: :inlove:

7. hiroko_takada

hiroko_takada Kenkyuusei

waaaaah ~ miichan ranked 15 :cry: i think she's really motivated :cry: :cry: :cry:I even cry when I saw the results but starting from now, i will support her more. I'm a girl that is inlove with her, she's the face of akb for me because my eyes only sees her. I expect more from miichan :inlove: . I'm also happy in the rank she got because I got more interested to her :)

8. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan

I probably need to write another letter to Miichan after this.
    You all are right!! Miichan is always the #1 in our mind!!

Agree [nod]
    Zobii! You disappoint me by not doing this earlier!! :gavel:

Zobii daily reminder comes again [hehe]

9. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

Minegishi!!!! Ganba! Aim for more shaku this year!
    go go miichan!

10. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

awww i was really upset when the twitter update came in and i saw miichan in 15th. i really wanted and actually was expecting her to be at 13th or even in the media senbatsu.

hope she is feeling fine. we will still love her~!!! :inlove:

11. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Yeah, I was a wreck as well [drunk]
    But our girl is strong :)
    As long as we, her fans and supporters are standing by her... because she does it all for us. [nod]
    Good idea, I'll get to composing one too. [nod]

I'm kinda happy I guess, because of Miichan's comment in the elections... even though she dropped a rank, from the picture, it seemed like she was just happy from the support and encouragement of her fans... :cry: I want to work harder for her too. Give her more support.

Err, I whipped that out during my drunken sobbing emo rage when I got the result... :^^;: :fear:
    (i'll try to make it better when I sober up :XD: )
    Then perhaps you'd be more disappointed to hear that the election video I was making was watashi wa watashi and her wings will pop out during the climax :^^;:

12. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan

^ That's just kidding. :lol:
    And we all remember that you have given Miichan most votes in S48!! [rock]

So you have done a lot already!! And your daily reminder on the other voting. [hehe]

(Election ends. Changed my signature to the original one. Probably will make a new one after my exam next week)

13. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

^ agree~ if not for your reminder, i would have missed a couple of miichan's votes for the karaoke contest~ [blush]

14. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Mmm…it’s funny, I feel like I had a hangover…but I never drink, so that can’t be…perhaps my favorite soccer team lost a final today…no, that can’t be either…mmm, and now, is it raining? Ah, I understand now, it’s just angels that are crying up in heaven…just like all of us are crying, with or without tears…

This year I truly expected a better spot… all the promotion, all the great work done, all the good omens here…and now this…

Yes, it’s quite disappointing, isn’t it? I feel sad … and I feel sad for you, who have been supporting her with every drop of blood from your body …but, above all, I feel sad for Miichan, I’m sure she expected a better spot…and I’m sure she is now very disappointed, disappointed and filled with doubt…

But, as Queen sang, the show must go on. We don’t know what the future deserves to Miichan. Perhaps Shaku will boost her, perhaps not. Perhaps next time she will be higher, perhaps lower, perhaps she will have graduated… Anyway, I’m sure Miichan is stronger than many people think and she will get through this, despite the haters, despite de results, despite everything…

I followed the elections at everyday48. Stage48 was almost always down, so I had no choice. It’s funny, when the one in charge there posted the 15th member he made a mistake and wrote another name…a macabre joke, indeed.

Well, let’s stand up, Miichan has got the 15th spot, but that’s still senbatsu. Don’t forget how many members are behind her, and how many members are not even in undergirls… I want to thank you for supporting her. She knows that, despite this spot, she is loved by thousands of fans and I’m sure she will do her best (as always) and will have us in her mind every day. ¡Shrimp Team forever!

PS: I guess it’s a silly suggestion but, what if we sent her a fan letter from all the S48 fans to encourage her? (of course we would need someone good at Japanese, Shin Chan’s dog speaks Japanese better than me)

PS2: I don’t want to end this post without greeting our friend mieniem, the official Miichan’s Greatest Hater, who checks this thread from time to time like a vulture to feed on our sorrow...ok, now that you've finally read my post, you can leave and go to a place where you are welcomed...

15. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan

Have a look at the speech of our beloved strong girl Miichan!! [clap]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyH_M1vUM4I&t=6m57s

EDIT:
    ^ You have said many things which reflect my feeling as well!
    I support the S48 fan letter suggestion!!! But I can't help on writing in Japanese ...

16. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
  17. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

QFT. Btw, lovely sig!!! :cute: *saving *

18. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

I'm just thankful she was one of the victims of the major drops y'know? (cuz heck some drops were scary...) I'm just happy to see that her fanbase remains to be pretty stable =)

Don't let this ever get you down, keep on fighting Miichan and being the same Miichan we know and love and we will cheer you with the loudest cheers we can achieve. =D <3

19. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

[Minegishi Minami] I should stop feeling regret and I should praise myself. Minegishi
    Original Entry
    June 9, 2011

The 22th [sic] Single Senbatsu General Election

I, Minegishi Minami, finished with a rank at #15.

During the quick announcement I was #13, and my dream was to be in the media senbatsu for the first time, so I’m feeling a little frustrated.

“You can go up from last time!”
    “You should be in Media (senbatsu)!”

I got that kind of encouragement and support from everyone…

I’m sorry.

You guys don’t have to apologize at all,
    I’ve personally gotta work even harder starting from tomorrow!

The reason to think about doing my best is for myself, but also because I want to see everyone smile even more

As always, thank you so much.
    I am grateful to those who voted for me and support me.

I'm not forgetting that the number of votes I received exceeded last year by a lot,
    But "being me" I'll take off running at a pace I can't be caught!!!! [TL Note: She’s making a play on words with her solo song “Watashi wa Watashi”]

Somehow, please continue to love me from now on and forever ♥

No matter what happens to me, I love everyone who's supporting me.

[​IMG]

Congrats Acchan on being #1

The AKB members and the fans, I applaud you all for your hard work respectively

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

20. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan

^ Thank you Kanki!!! :flower:

Miichan is comforting us before we try to comfort her [blush]
    But still I need to say, Sorry Miichan!! We couldn't make it this year ...

Let's go together and try it again next year!!

EDIT:
    Acchan and Miichan are using the same pic in their blog again [hehe]
    http://blog48.livejournal.com/817788.html

And another pose from Takamina's blog:
    http://blog48.livejournal.com/819914.html