Single AKB48 22nd [Flying Get] 11/08/24

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by loveandcoffee, Jun 13, 2011.

1. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Re: [SINGLE] 22nd single [Flying Get] 2011.08.24 release

So bad guys come in and Yuko and co all fight them, but then they're losing, so Acchan shows up to save the day. I get that part, but then why does Yuko decide to fight Acchan? It seemed like they were on the same side in the first part of the PV.

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I'll spoiler the answer here because it's potentially a spoiler for those that want to experience the story with the surprise at the end. And on that note, I wouldn't recommend people watch the newest preview if they don't want the story and climax of the PV spoiled either.
    What I got from the preview is that actually Yuko is the instigator of it all. Maybe jealous of Maeda's power or something, she's the masked man seen in the part of the PV where the Bull people are training and then the masked guy appears to rile them up and storm AKB headquarters. So she's actually on the bad guy side, but obviously is in AKB headquarters playing her role as 002. None of the other AKB members know of her own personal goals. Then, just when all the girls were beaten, I don't think she was expecting Maeda to show up and ruin her plans, so in the end she reveals she's actually the person behind it and fights Maeda.
    Definitely epic PV, I think this is the PV I've looked forward to the most, and that includes the time when I was waiting for Beginner. The set looks amazing, like an actual ancient Chinese house, the costumes are great, hairstyles look fabulous, good story...everything you could want in a PV. I could've done without the electric swords (I'm Acchan, and I'm #1 because I have electric swords :D ) but I can't wait for the DVD to come to my house.

3. TakaErepyon

TakaErepyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

GAHH I LOVE THE PREVIEW FOR THAT PV the song is catchy and everything, but still i can't stop thinking of those covers TT

4. ginchan

ginchan Kenkyuusei

^

Yeah,me too! :blush:
    The PV preview was pretty GREAT!
    i should buy it [hehe]

5. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

I was thinking " shouldn't the first post be updated with the covers" [wonder]

That aside. Yuko looks so hot in that pv. :drool:
    I will just wait until the whole pv comes out before commenting much on it and since i get to see Miichan and Sayaka in that pv i know i will love it [hehe]

6. yuki-rin

yuki-rin Kenkyuusei

7. newAKB48fanboy

newAKB48fanboy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana

[​IMG]

don't they just look like they're going to kick some ass!? :inlove:

8. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

I wonder how much King Records spent on this PV. The director, extras, set, costumes, but at least the computer effects were cheap.

Can't wait for the full PV!

9. Criss

Criss Member

10. overuchan

overuchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

No, I ask my friend from china and she said that 入手 means getting start at something or doing things skilfully. [hehe]

11. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

12. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

that was one awesome MV!!! even though the lower senbatsu's screen time was short, it was nice to see all of them compared to HebiRo... and the cheesy sfx lol! it was a nice touch IMPO

13. wasshoi_b

wasshoi_b Kenkyuusei

Can someone upload it to YT?
    I can't download torrents >.<

14. Kazuma

Kazuma Kenkyuusei

15. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

After seeing the dance version, I'm waiting for the 18 minute MV since I want to see some sword fighting action :).

Apologizes for sounding negative, but for some reason, this version doesn't get me excited about the single. I guess I had high expectations from watching the video.

16. wasshoi_b

wasshoi_b Kenkyuusei

Thanks! :)

17. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

I really liked it!! :inlove:

It was epic!

18. Criss

Criss Member

Im with you man. Lets wait for the long version.

19. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

Same... but like all things via the internet and torrents, I also think it's in how the quality of the videos are being handed to us. Grateful of course, but the some of those final scenes would have look much more impressive in the HD quality I'm assuming they were originally broadcasted in. (Although even on Blu Ray Heavy Rotation looked might blurry... Beginner was great though...)

I hope they will release a time when the 18 min Flying Get will be broadcasted in Japan, thus I can set my recorder.

20. Criss

Criss Member

Well its not like a Dance ver at all, its actually the PV... the PV Ver. :lol: The other one its the Movie Ver. :lol:

So the PV ver. its ok... some fights here and there and some "stage" performance. Some fighting scenes are alittle confusing :wtf: even so the concept its good in the end. But the stage preformance scenes are... well... just another Stage preformance. :hmm:

I think that the true interesting point of Flying Get "PV" is the story in the Movie Ver. [nod]