[Poll] Favorite Sub-Unit (Recent)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by pitviper15, Sep 28, 2011.

?

[Poll] Who is your Favorite Sub-Unit (Recent)

1. DiVA

8 vote(s)
    17.8%
  2. French Kiss

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. No Sleeves

18 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Not yet

8 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Watarirouka Hashiritai 7

8 vote(s)
    17.8%
  1. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I didn't see this post created anywhere so I decided to start it just to see what people think.

My first and foremost favorite sub-unit is No Sleeves, they were the first sub-unit I got into because of Miichan.

Following that i would say they are followed by French Kiss then Not Yet is next for me.

2. otahiro

otahiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I placed my vote for no3b. It was because of them that I eventually got into AKB48. It all started with the subtitled episode of Domoto Kyoudai with no3b as guests.

3. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    I had to pick DiVA. The members are just so awesome. I love Not Yet too but I think it's an insult that they got called that because Aki-P thought they weren't quite there yet with singing and dancing, does he hate Oshima or what?

4. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

Honestly, I love all of them. Warota7 steals me away by a little bit though.

5. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    [shock] Wow really I didn't know that about Not Yet. I always wondered why that was the name for the group, but I never assumed that was the reason. I don't think there singing and dancing is that off, especially from Yuko. Well you learn something new everyday as they say.

6. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I would guess this information probably came from the article on Wikipedia:
    Code:
    Their producer Yasushi Akimoto, who is also the producer of AKB48, revealed he named the group "Not Yet" because the members' dancing and singing skills are were, as he described, not very good yet.
    I do agree with freezingkiss that the Not Yet name sounds like an insult, but then again, why would they make a show for them instead of the other subunits?

7. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I wouldn't really say it's an insult guys...

By saying they're "not yet" there, yet we can all see that they're actually quite superb implies that this is them when they're not yet there, just imagine when they get there. ;)

It's a compliment actually.

There are a lot of positive connotations by saying one's career is not yet there, such as they are still in the climb and are constantly improving; or when you're at the peak, the only way to go is down... etc. Besides, it's just more humbling and humility is a trait that is highly valued over there.

For the record, my vote went to no3b! :awesome:

8. oddball

oddball Member

French Kiss for me, well it has my Oshi in Yukin in it and I also like Akicha and Mocchi, also like thier style of music (really looking forward to thier 4th single btw)

No3b came in a fery close second....

9. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

It is good to see that many have seen the light and follow Corridor Running Team Seven.

This world exists for Watanabe Mayu. We are merely here for her. Accept this and peace and love will be yours.

10. pattinium

pattinium Kenkyuusei

I vote for French Kiss :inlove:
    Because of FK consist of my Oshimem and other 2 favourite members >//<
    I like FK's music style as much as No3b, and I love Takamina and Miichan a lot :)
    Anyway... I have to choose between two of my favorite units T-T

11. ginchan

ginchan Kenkyuusei

Not Yet.
    Honestly,i love Warota7 (cause Mayuyu was there) but i have to voted my Fav Subgroups not voted my Oshi where she's in.Thought that the reason i love Not Yet is because the member are just too awesome and talented
    Love Oshima,Sashihara and Yokoyama voices so much.
    Plus,All the songs can makes me feel good and it's inspired me
    I need the songs like that :)

12. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

No Sleeves. Miichan is in it! Besides, they have some really good songs (however Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 has some lovely tunes, too).
    Btw: I guess MINT hasn’t been included because it was only a temporary unit (even though I doesn’t appear in the list of units of the wiki [shock]) …

13. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    i vote for Not Yet..because my fav member (yuko and sasshi) are in this group and i love their single naminori kakigoori

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    DiVA has most of my top members and talents... but no3b has more consistency and better releases. CAN'T CHOOSE :tongue:

15. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    :fp: Dang it, I wanted to make a change to the list, and didn't realize it would clear the votes :fp: .

Dang it that sucks I lost all the votes :cry: .

16. huppette

huppette Kenkyuusei

No3b is my favourite followed by Diva. They are both so talented have pretty good songs. I don't like warota7's costumes or songs...><

17. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I'm throwing my vote for Not Yet because of my oshimen and I like their music. I would say more about the other groups in the poll, but I'll leave at that for now.

18. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    No3b. I enjoy their the songs the most out of any sub-unit. I love Miichan, Takamina, and Kojiharu and the closeness between the three of them.

19. sayayumina

sayayumina Kenkyuusei

well I had to vote for DiVA because 1) my oshi is in there 2) one of my favourite OTP's are in there (saeyaka) 3) 2 of the best voices in AKB are in it (Yuka/Sayaka) and lastly 4) because their music is great even though they have only released 2 singles and made covers for previous stage songs like MARIA or Blue Rose. I LOVE THEIR MUSIC THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT :music:

20. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    Uwaa I can't choose between no3b n furekiss! [worried]