Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

Reading those long text just make me :wtf: .

Lets not forget that this forum is international. Everyone of us here came from different walks of life and culture. So, its not really a good idea to go mixing your post with emotion. It destroy the though behind the person writing it. I'm not lecturing anyone just posting what I think at the moment. :^^;:

We converge here to share ideas about our oshi, lets just keep doing that. [aup]

2. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Ahhh, these things about Takamina's voice... :^^;:

For me, I'd really just attribute Takamina's voice as one thing - it's Takamina's voice!

Some people are just being too kinky and particular about such details that just are!
    Seriously, Takamina is Takamina... She loves to sing, she's got a fantastic voice which is just her very own and she wants to become a great singer. That's just simply how it should be concerning her voice. Let's back her up and just give her that much. If she's your primary push, it's just that simple. She works hard for this and it is just what she simply is. Let Takamina be Takamina.

And don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to undermine anyone's love/oshidom of Takamina, one can certainly (and easily) love Takamina without necessarily loving her voice. Let's just keep her as Takamina.

3. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

wooooogh, long time not coming here and sooo much i missed :blink: :blink:

seems there is a debate in here, :^^;:

well, for me i also keep as takamina said "Takahashi Minami is Takahashi Minami." :)

so for me manly or girly voice doesnt matter as long as its takamina. :blush:

owgh and speaking about singing and takamina, have u guys read this article?

http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2011/1 ... i.html?m=1

takamina~ :cute: :cute: :cute:

4. Kinoshinta

Kinoshinta Kenkyuusei

What a debate lol.

Anyway I suppose I'll say my opinion about Tkamina: I just think she's probably one of the most amazing, if not THE best, voice AKB has to offer as well as one of the best girls that represents the group. One of the best examples of her voice in my opinion is probably Nob3's "3Seconds" as she really flaunts her ability to sing.

5. ilovetakamina

ilovetakamina Kenkyuusei

wow, that's a very touching article. I respect her even more now. thanks for the link sorakamiya ;) I hope she one day reaches her aim of becoming a solo singer. I LOVE YOU TAKAMINA!!!! :^^;:

6. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Putting aside the whole Takamina's voice debate (I think it ended anyway) .. I'll just say .. I'm sure Takamina will be a GREAT mother one day .. [rock]

7. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Yeaahh.....Itoshisa no Axel........Takamina swinging her sword...!!!!
    My dreams come true: Takamina the samurai-midget......... [party] [party] [party]

(don't get offended by the word "midget", bcoz I'm a midget too.... [hehe] )

Oh oh...what a heavy discussion we got here....
    I come here to have fun.
    I wanna know more about Takamina's fact/news. [hehe] [hehe]

For me, that's a new fact about Takamina....it's touching me....
    She's stubborn, like mother like daughter..... :hehe:
    More about her please..... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

The wrestling between Yuko and Takamina is so funny........ :D :D :D
    War of the midgets!!
    But Taka is no match for Yuko [worried]. Yuko made her wiped the floor with her body several times... :fp:

(again, don't be offended by the word "midget", coz I'm a midget myself... [hehe] )

Let's just having fun and don't get too serious, please... [hehe] [hehe]

8. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

I wonder if the "stubborn" gene runs in the family :awesome: . Jokes aside, that's a great article. So her singing inspiration as well as being stubborn actually came from her mother? Like mother like daughter. I've no doubt thinking that she'll make a great mother in the future after marriage (that is, if she decides to change her mind later on about marriage)

And to end the long debate above, I'll just go with what every one has said, "Takamina is Takamina". Nothing is going to change that. Feminine or manly or anything, her voice is one of the most unique voices I've ever heard.

9. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Hey, I'm not gonna argue with you there .. when I first heard her sing that Heavy Rotation in AKB to XX, she literally made me stop the video and rewind to listen to it a few more times. Because her voice really stood out from everyone else and that's the first time I went "Wow, she has a beautiful voice!!" And she wasn't my oshi at the time btw - though that definitely was one of the moments that led her to become my oshimen later on :inlove:

10. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Oh... Takamama... :cry:
    Yeahhhh, Takamina would make an awesome mum n wife. [rock]

Yeah, I love Itoshisa no Axel, it's sooo grungy, makes me go [rock] all the time. I really love her voice in that one... :awesome: Although I'd say Dareka Oshiete is my favourite Takamina solo. [nod]

11. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

yeaaaaaaaaaaay i'm sura takamina will be a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~ mother... [rock] [rock] [rock]

aand at that time i also think, where will i be,,,??? LoL :D :D i can be the guardian for her child LoL XD :XD: :XD:

well, i also always repeat when taka sing her part especially in seifuku ga jama wo suru, I REALLY LIKE HER VOICEEE THEEEER~ [rock] [rock] [rock] [rock] that song is the song that make i give my heart to her :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute:

owgh and speaking about that song i do a little cover to that song, please take a look if u got time guys, :cute: :cute: :cute: [party] [party] [party]

here the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khik1oXlI2w

yeaaaaaay~ [party] [party] [party] [party]

12. cosmosphere85

cosmosphere85 Kenkyuusei

No problem with that [hehe] I also liked her singing in Infinity musical :blush:

This is really nice :blush:
    But it thought she didn't aspire to get married at future at all,from this Confessions episode. :^^;:
    But she is still young,she still has a lot of time to decide.
    Her mother sounds a lot like mine,so devoted to her children :D

edit:eek:h i just noticed the cover vid above me [nod] i'll check it soon.

13. zey

zey Kenkyuusei

Just found this on YT so I wanna share. Thanks to the owner of 48takaminaoshi2 channel for subbing the video. There are others subbed videos for you to check out!

Team 4 member letters to takamina :inlove:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGHFJzCzCzI[/yt]

14. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

AKB 1/48 Guam Making Of Footage

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT3eyr0ZhQ0[/yt]

15. huppette

huppette Kenkyuusei

16. Janie

Janie Kenkyuusei

^ ohh they look so good in glasses [hehe]
    And i'm having serious sweater envy. Takamina's = <3
    at least...i think they're sweaters. Maybe they're just sweater-looking shirts

17. leoniczala

leoniczala Kenkyuusei

18:55 i am still waiting Youtube for Streaming.. I'll bet this won't be a great style to see... but it will be a TAKAMINA;s style... :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

18:57 still waiting...n wait for my report :^O^: :^O^:

18. ilovetakamina

ilovetakamina Kenkyuusei

kyaaa, i'm spazzing right now. she is so beautiful! she got my full attention the whole time in this song..is it just me or something about her look is different? idk but this song is the best !
    :awesome:

19. Rurei

Rurei Kenkyuusei

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

No, it's not. Obviously so.
    Minami doesn't have an official twitter account as of now.