Umeda Ayaka (Umechan) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Re: Umeda Ayaka / Team K

A touching post indeed this would probably vie for one of the best blog entry I've ever read. :D

When I first knew Ume-chan it was because of the Tokyo Tower Girl article I read somewhere, I got curious why is this unknown girl to me is given that opportunity. And damn, I feel so lucky to know how great of an oshi she is.

Thanks gekophetweb, though this thread circle's only on a few people I'll keep on reading and posting.

2. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

so for people who are interested, here are the subs I have been working on throughout the weekend.
    it is kinda timed with the following torrent: here. It's H!O so you need an account to download it. sorry for that.

if you have any remarks or notice any mistakes in translations let me know. I might not change the subs but it's still useful information to me. (I did the last part a bit half-asses since Moeno-chan decided to update her blog with a Nito Senbatsu which will consume the rest of my evening >.<)

Attached Files:

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you!!! [clap] I never download torrents but, fortunately, I have this wondrous tool called aTube Catcher that downloaded the youtube videos and joined them...it was quite fast...and your subs work perfectly!! ;) It's too late so I'll watch it tomorrow, but it indeed looks great. Thank you, geko!!! [bow]

4. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

Thank you so much for the subs!

5. ~~kumako~~

~~kumako~~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri

thank you so much for the subs ;A;!!!
    I'm gonna watch the show tonight, again!

6. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

you guys say thank you now, but just wait till you see the quality of the subs..... it's not as great (because I didn't want to spend to much time on it) If I had loads of times, there would be karaoke parts in it for when there was AKB music on, the subs would be better aligned and timed.

There are way more things I wanted to do but my head starts to hurt when doing it too long. and I still had normal translation and most importantly is cause I couldn't force myself to watch/listen to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I would dry out :(:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:.

7. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Yatta! I just finish watching it with gekophetweb's sub. Ah, your too negative of your work its great though with visible typo its still awesome, and that 'blahblahblah about newspaper' made my day. :rofl:

Thank you again! :D

8. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

^ wait wut. there's still blablabla in it? Thought I took that part out already>.<, ah well next time I'll be more careful

9. ~~kumako~~

~~kumako~~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri

I finally got to see the show with subs... and... omg! I cried, again...
    I'm so proud to be her fan! she's a great person... <3
    she's one year younger than me, but still she's my role model, because she never give up <3

and, then again... thank you so much geko for the hard work :)!!!

10. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

guess we got a lot of lurkers here that don't even take their time to thank me properly or give feedback on the episode, It's been downloaded 17 times, and only 3 took their time to thank me properly >.<.

@Angelii, kimunlimited ~~kumako~~, You guys/girls are welcome

@kimunlimited, I remember why I put blablabla again, I couldn't make out the sentence properly. I kinda get what they were saying, but couldn't find the words in any other language. (not in my native language either). but I probably should have used some other words at some part, I know this but was to lazy to fix it afterwards.

@~~kumako~~ you only seen it like twice, try subbing it, I had to literally stop a few times and do something else, cause I couldn't bear translating it,:cry: :cry: :cry:, It was that touching to me.

11. karles48

I've just watched the show...and it actually moved me... I'm sure nobody would be able to watch it and remain unmoved, it's such an amazing story... Now I'm even gladder to follow her. It might seem that she's often too pessimistic, but facts have proven once and again that the word 'surrender' is not in her dictionary. She's a fighter and she has always overcomed all the trials life has placed between her and her dreams... I feel very close to her and understand her thoughts and fears completely (my current state is quite similar) and her strength will help me too... Thank you for translating, geko, a perfect job!! (and some remarks made my day... [hehe])

12. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

As of the time this post was written, gekophetweb's attachment have been downloaded a total of 150 times. That's 147 ungrateful leechers. :fp:
    Don't worry kinda serve as an icebreaker for me from those heart breaking moments in the video.Really touching.

EDIT: Ume-chan posted this on her twitter. What could this be? Random scribbles?
    [​IMG]

13. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

^Line up in a song? I can dream, I think she is telling us she is going to be center on a single! :^^;:

14. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

She went to the recording place way too early, so she played a game called "Bou-tori" or "Take a Stick", they did it outside, they did it with a notebook and a pen, they laughed like children or something like that.

but yeah just a general translation cause I'm at work, this is probably also up on her G+, so Google translators should also be on it, I think.

edit:
    new translation at blog48
    2012-03-06 23:39:35 not saying thank you, how many times did that happen already I wonder?(189´・ω・`)

15. kuonjiranma

kuonjiranma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Well I haven't dl'ed the sub yet, but I will when I get home cause I already got the raw. Thanks for the effort!

16. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

The name of the blog is kind of freaky after what was said in here earlier :lol:

17. karles48

From Tomochin's blog (courtesy of Kanki)
    "Here’s some recent pictures~ ♥
    [​IMG]
    The night view in Shanghai is beautiful
    But, manager Satoshi doesn’t really have good camera sense and the picture came out a bit blurry. (haha)

[​IMG]
    Authentic Chinese food is delicious"

18. otahiro

otahiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

@gekophetweb: Thanks for taking time to sub this episode! I hope to watch this episode tonight.

19. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

The title is really grabbing attention, good job Ume-chan. :^^;:

I wonder who she addressing that.

As always thank you gekophetweb.

20. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

thanks gekophetweb for the efforts in translating the show...but i don't have an account there actually to download...but i found an alternative link in youku with chinese subtitles... http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU5ODQyODcy.html
    not too sure if the sub are 100% accurate...