Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

I think people are only saying that Acchan should try to be a bit more careful, I know she has the right to drink once in a while or drink as she wants but she is a public figure and she just graduated so her idol image is still going on for her... is hard for people to accept her graduation from the group and that she isnt AKB member anymore and suddenly this happen OO_OO and from acchan, one night drinking and she already has an embarrassing picture... ofc I blame the photographer for that picture, but is really embarrassing and her image will be affected a bit about this
    lets hope she doesnt get into any more of this because many celebs ruin her careers because of this

we are not hating on Acchan, we are only worried , if its only a one night drinking then is ok
    I just only wish that embarrassing picture of Acchan would never pop out......

Acchan isnt a bad girl at all, no one said that, but she doesnt know how to manage herself yet in this situations , so everyone is hoping for her to control and know her limits in drinking

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Well, why she was there is already explained, same as Harugon. They were there because it was party alleged to be a part of her graduation celebration. Even the article quoted that the get together was with the gohead from both AKS and Ohta.

Again the only issue here really is Aachan not knowing her alcohol tolerance and that Satou was involved in getting her home. Everything else other than that was a none-story even for the tabloid..

3. Sousuke

Sousuke Kenkyuusei

4. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

It sure does look like it minus the shirt.

EDIT: New page :(

5. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I think the media was trying to make sensational news :hmm:

I only found Yuko's photo when she tried to help Acchan, I can't find any pic/proof that she drank together with the others :hmm: (CMIIW) . The media also said about Harusan, but only I found the pic that Harusan (is that really her in the pic?) just trying to help 'the drunk Acchan' (CMIIW) :hmm:

Acctually I also doubt about the girl that Satou carried, the girl has a different dress with Acchan :hmm:
    Some people said that the media just gave some pieces of the pics that will make us misunderstand about the situation, I think I agree with that :hmm:

The media also said about the number of glass and the type of drinks they drank. Did the media man breakthrough the room and asked a permission to count the glasses and check the drink? sounds not logical :hmm:

Sorry for my low analysis and bad English, but I think the situation was not that bad.. (CMIIW)

6. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

^ The situation may not be bad but Shunkan will make it become the worst. This tabloid mag is notorious :D
    Regarding the drinks, they will just say that they asked the waitress or something similar. Usually, it's "a staff" from nowhere.
    Yuko didn't do anything indecent for sure. She's smart enough but Shunkan will cause fire and make people question the insight of the story. I think management will have to speak soon because as long as the whole thing has not been clear yet, fans will still rage [whew]

7. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yuko can hold her liquor and been mentioned many time on different shows especially during her last drama's promotion as the other 2 co-stars Karina and Yoshitaka Yuriko are both known to be capable drinkers and be pretty wild in girls-only parties. [hehe]

As for Shunkan, it really depend on what other photo they have. But based on preview this really is about Maeda and her supposed boyfriend Satou, even Maeda's passing out isn't that big of the point in article compares to what happen "AFTER" she passed out. I personally I think that part is already exaggerated on Shunkan's part unless they have other photo or proof.

Any mention about Haruogon and Yuko have been minimal as far as involvement goes as it should be since this gathering happened with the acknowledgement from both the management and agencies.

Put it this way, this is no where near the Sashi article, and they right now they have even less stuff compare to that article. And so far Sashi is still doing pretty damn go in Fukai and her mainstream popularity have seem much drop. Granted, how many of that popularity will actually vote for her next year is anyone's guess, but work-wise she hasn't slowed down a bit.

8. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I've read stories about Yuriko getting drunk and wild and I think Yuko shouldn't have a problem with liquor since she did mention something about not handling it very well.

I agree with you there about this whole story because it's not really about Yuko or Haruka, but more about Acchan. Now, if they have photos of Yuko departing the karaoke place with one of the other two men (or both), then that's something Shunkan would pick up, right?

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

And personally I would assume that if that's the case, they would use that as the bit rather than Aachan considering Yuko is still an active AKB.

As for Yuko, she know are good as Karina or Yurikom but she definitely in the upper echelon in the AKB, but considering you're comparing her to Aachan, Takamina, Akicha and such.

10. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Well, I guess the best way for AKB management is to just ignore this. As you guys said, the involvement of Yuko and Harugon was very minimal so if AKB management interferes too much, it will raise doubts that the 2 girls may have done something not right and that's why they need to be defended. As for Acchan, she's no longer an AKB member.
    Acchan, LOL, she is such a bad drunk [hehe]

11. oddball

oddball Member

Yes this article was aimed at Acchan and not Yuko and as it only really mentioned Yuko in passing it seems at though they did not pursue her side, or indeed Harugons that much, mainly thanks perhaps to Acchan really out doing both of them in terms of 'interesting' storytelling....

12. archite

archite Kenkyuusei

Hi there, it's my first time posting on this thread or this forum in fact, but I feel the need to speak up after I've been a frequent lurker on this board for a while now.

True, like most of you said, the recent shukan scandal is mainly focused at Acchan but most likely, Yuko and Harugon can't escape uninvolved as well. From this article http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/09/...ossible-yakuza-relation-of-the-karaoke-store/, we can see that Harugon and Yuko are being flamed by fans not so much for being drunk, or the accusation that they neglected Acchan but the fact that the girls were caught in a gokon-like situation (3men and 3 women). The hard-core fans probably can't stand the idea of their "pure" idols singing in front of a bunch of men in a karaoke room like setting.

My Oshi is Yuko and I believe her when she says it's merely a graduation party for Acchan and after all it's her freedom for her to do what she wants after work as long as it's legal and within her contract. What's wrong with karaoke and drinking with a bunch of friends right? She's a grown adult after all. Still, what hurts me the most is seeing how she's getting inflammatory remarks like how she "cheated" the fans' feelings. Haters gonna hate uh. No matter, but I'll support my Oshi no matter what. I'm just worried on how Aki-P would react to this. If he removes her from her center role or move her somewhere else, I'm really gonna rage :angry: Want to hear from the girls themselves soon. Really hope this doesn't hurt their image too much and they may still remain friends after this. Imagine how awkward it is to live in the same house now :(

13. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

That's just flaming, again both AKS and Ohta are both already on record that it was a sanctioned event. And I don't know where you've get the idea, but the Asian forums (Chinese and Japanese) I go to, that was really not the issue, especially Satou is long known by fans that he was at least Aachan's friend or acquaintances and the other two people had worked with Takamina before.

Compare to the gokon talk, there are by far more flames on:

1) Aachan's relation with Satou, especially considering he is now rumor to seeing Ishihara Satomi, a popular idol who successfully turned into to an actress and is very popular for her cute look.

2) Aachan looked like a mess.

or

3) the accusation that Harugon and Yuko left Aachan along in the beginning.

Any of those easily trumps the gokon talk, and other than #2 there are still much more supporters than flamers or Anti.

EDIT:

But I guess you already knew that considering your first post is on this..

I should've noticed it sooner before wasting my time.... :fp:

14. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

^ Probably haters that dig things up :D
    Well, it was Shunkan which stated there were 3 guys there. We never know how many people there exactly. Plus, it's like if a party consists of equal numbers of male and female, it must be a gokon?
    And what's really funny. The 2 other guys are foreigners, I know Jamil doesn't really speak Japanese, and the girls have limited English. I wonder if they have problem with communication?
    Actually, I heard that Yuko's fans are really cool with the relationship rumor of her and Eiji Wentz. They seem to be supportive as well. I guess as long as the guy is nice, the fans will be fine with that. Maybe it's partly because Yuko is not the same idol type with, for example, Yukirin. I don't know how to put it but with Yukirin, the idea of her having a boyfriend is likely to be highly unacceptable.

15. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Yukirin fans raged because she kiss a guy on gingham check pv, I admit I was surprised too [hehe]
    I think is because Yuko has always the cool girl image so if she has a boyfriend, her fans will be ok, ofc I guess fanboys will be depressed when they confirm it but other than that I think they later will be chill out
    I think is because Yuko´s image isnt the "pure and innocent" type of idol, there was a tumblr about the reaction from wotas about the girls when they kissed SMAP on TV
    Rena, Yukirin and Mayuyu wotas were like desperate :lol:
    Yuko and Mariko fans were all relaxed :lol:
    I think the ones who bash Yuko arent Yuko fans , are other akb girls´s fans or akb haters because Yuko fans know how is Yuko and that she maybe is already in a relationship

16. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

all scandals aside,maybe i haven't been on here for a while but doesn't yuko usually update her ameblo blog nearly everyday? [think]

anyways i agree i think most yuko fans are more relaxed when it comes to the "dating" topic i still hope things get cleared up soon,anyways forever supporting yuko <3

17. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

I think they are having many handshake events at the moment so it's understandable that she would be really busy to update blog. The incident may also add a bit to it as well
    Whatever the reason is, it's better that she doesn't get sick

18. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, as the principal translator of her blog at BLOG48...

I am so enjoying my evenings off, hehe.

:p

19. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Seems to me she updates her blog at previous handshake events. So i dont think that is a excuse. It is strange she hasnt updated.

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919