Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

why Atsuyuu relationship can have trouble now? unless some personal issue happens
    I dont think Yuko will blame Acchan if something happen with her, they are so close now and understand each other more than what we think

2. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

@YukoOshimafan: well, it was a joke to say that they are against AKB [hehe]

No, she won't blame Acchan but I feel that it's gonna be awkward between them. Just imagine we were in that situation
    Still, keep yourself up to date, something big may gonna happen. I think this next one, Shunkan will aim at Yuko because the previous one was all about Acchan

3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Still no update on Yuko's blog??? Hmmmmmm. Strange things are afoot.

4. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    while not saying the the recent story doesn't haven anything to do with her silence, the AKB members, especially the top ones, have been busy filming stuff day in and day out lately. just the other night, ppl saw Yuko, Yuki and Mayu filming at a residence till late. seems like all of them just keep filming stuff this week~

5. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

you dont make me feel better :cry:
    I know, maybe tomorrow there will be some kind of announcement :cry:
    anyways lets hope not or at least not so big and I hope Yuko and Acchan can maintain her friendship since I dont think both are in bad terms..
    I think yuko didnt do something to acchan or acchan to yuko since yuko tried to calm down acchan as the picture shows :/

6. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

I don't really think it's strange that Yuko isn't updating her blog. Her agency probably told her not to, at least until after ANN tonight (is it tonight?) or when they give some official statements. Regardless of Yuko's involvement to the scandal, as soon as she post something, people would be jumping in to ask her questions about it. The girl(s) (Yuko and Harugon) may or may not be able to give "satisfiable" answers, so it's better for them to keep silent for a while.
    If the ANN tonight is about said scandal, at worst it would only be Yuko giving up her captaincy. AkiP wouldn't be transferring or kicking his center away when a new single is coming in a month without any really discriminating photo. I think it's more likely that they will try to make it out to be a normal party allowed by the agency in which Acchan unfortunately drink too much to lessen the damage on Acchan, and to an extent, Yuko + Harugon.

About next SB article, I won't be 100% sure, but I think it would just going deeper into Acchan's case. Unless their reporters took photo of Yuko arm-in-arm with one of the guys before she left (which would be sad for her, given the situation...), there just aren't enough moments for possible scandalous evidence. They couldn't take photo in the karaoke room (although they eavesdropped), they apparently didn't follow Yuko and Harugon home either and it's mentioned in the first article that only when Acchan return to the Karaoke cafe, two friends of Takeru left using emergency exit (no mention of the girls, so I guess we can assume they already left by then).

(BTW, Isn't Kojiharu just a wota's rumor / speculation? I don't think I saw that in SB article or their hint of follow-up one)

7. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

lol im sure you are :XD:

im starting to believe that it's for the better that she hasn't updated her blog,it would be a smart choice to try to clear things up before updating her blog where some fans may or may not turn on her,Specially with the new article being released,who knows whats gonna happen but at least im glad that yuko is busy with filming,and we have janken taikai soon,even though yuko has a record at not winning at those,i think her being a seed this time sure helps,not getting my hopes up tho :lol:

8. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Glad to hear that. Maybe the principal reason for not updating blog is she's so busy. And I guess Starshard is right, updating blog now is not a good idea because fans will certainly spam her with questions and demands for explanation
    Ann is tonight, yes. Who is gonna stay up? :XD:

Sorry, I was depressed at the time :fp:
    Maybe they will even get closer after this :D

Sure that Harugon got home first because there are photos that she went to the entrance to pick up Acchan. Yuko wasn't mentioned at all after Acchan left so her whereabouts at that time may grab interest
    So Kojiharu is safe, well, good then. Otherwise, the situation will be more messed up
    Is Harugon in Jakarta now? Just to check

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

WTH!!, so Kojiharu and Yukirin somehow got mixed in this when they didn't have any proof back then?

So now somehow, Kojiharu's "I went to cafe" and Miura Shohei's "I like cake, I'm weak against girls in cafe" comment somehow link them together. I like cake too, and I don't mind checking out girls in cafe either!!!! [flip]

And Yukirin is just appearing in a summer concert, considering that she is also a singer, it's a pretty common courtesy to show your face in backstage. Besides both Kojiharu and Yukirin are known wota, so what, they can't go see concerts either?

Well, I'm personally tuning these out until Aki-P actually decide to take official actions...

Anyway, this is a bit late, but new conference in on AKB's new Wonda CM promotion where the winner of Janken Tournament will take 100 people for a trip:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1vIN1ktcw[/yt]

Kojiharu mentioned if it's up to her she'll take the members with her because she had no one she can take with other than members and 100 people is way too many. Yuko on the other hand said she won't take members, Takamina says why not, and asked her if she even have 100 friends outside of AKB members that she can take with her. Yuko said she roughly had that number, and Takamina asked other members on what they think, everyone replied "shock" Before Yuko explained that she'll take her non-member friends and old classmates and leave AKB members for next time.

10. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

I know, somehow this sounds ridiculous. Fans sure have wide imagination
    So it's like you go to the cafe and someone whom you don't really know go to a cafe on the same day and that makes you two become intimate acquaintance [hehe]
    I would blame Shunkan mostly but the fans in Japan also contributes to make things worse, yes? I understand they pour lots of money for the girls but that doesn't mean they can do anything they want. There should be a limit for how far fans can act. AKS should publish a manual named "Approriate behaviors" - free distribution of course :hehe:

11. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Do you guys know if Yuko will actually be on ANN tonight? Or maybe Akip or whoever else is in charge? Maybe Acchan herself? Or even better, all three of them in one broadcast? That'd be quite interesting to hear. Fufufufu. :hehe:

12. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Nope, no info on that. We rarely know who's going to be on the program before it actually starts.

In fact don't be too disappointed if they don't touch the subject at all. The broadcaster might just have assumed that they will be. I do expect something though.

13. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    ^ That's what I've been thinking. Like, maybe the producers are saying something big is happening, just to get more listeners for their show. :hehe:

14. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ Backslash from false advertisements and broken promises are more damaging than possible listeners gain. Every manager knows that.
    I'm pretty sure something about recent events will be mentioned, but I doubt it will be as drastic as it was with Sashihara.

15. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

And all truth being told, Sashihara's announcement was not even that bad, especially with TD announcement that seems to suggest that AKS had already planning on thinning out some mid/top member to create more rooms. Besides, personally I thought time-off would be more damaging to girls.

16. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

Just a kojiyuu pic to brighten up the mood in here :cute:
    [​IMG]

17. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm well maybe best to keep them busy at a time like this, well Yuko anyway.......... not that they aren't busy anyway but yeah, keep the work coming.

18. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Wait, so nothing happened? [wonder]
    I wish they could just clear things out once and for all so that everything is back to normal. Or are they waiting for the follow-up article of Shunkan?

19. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I think nothing happened because I didnt find anything new about the whole thing, is weird...lets hope they explain and then fans can move on......

20. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Hey make sure you guys watch the newest AKB to XX Yuko looks extra gorgeous in this episode. Such a alluring woman i tell ya. There are some links over in the AKB to XX thread.