Kobayashi Kana (Kana) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kazearashi, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

I wonder, with her boyfriend as handsome as he are, date Kana. Because Kana is Kana or because Kana is AKB48 member? :^^;:

2. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

is she really going to graduate with this scandal?
    i think kk is one of aki-p special member since team K was formed..
    but KK is not sasshiko... i hope she doesn't graduate... :cry:

3. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

Think so? I think it fits perfectly, aren't these guys cute? Left dude even looks like chocolate.

4. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

Oh my I dont want her to graduate because sayaka would be devastated :cry:

5. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    so, let's see what will happen to kana after this
    i hope some good news for kana will coming after this :)
    and i hope this is just misunderstanding

6. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

i hope so...
    ok, let's support sayaka's best friend [hehe]

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Honestly after seeing just the evidence HRP posted... I will invoke Occam's Razor.
    The simplest explanation is probably the correct one. Why would they go to the same events, tweet goodnight at the same exact time almost?

I'm not a huge fan of Kana by any means (never thought she was really making up that baka personality) but I'd hope any of the girls would show more care for the fans they do have by not getting themselves involved in stuff like this.

I know sometimes a scandal comes from a misunderstanding (and if this happens to be the case with Kana, I'd feel pretty bad), but normally (as long as you're not Sasshi apparently) there has to be something happening that can be misunderstood in the first place, ie staying over at a male colleague's place or going around town with a guy unchaperoned. I feel it would be fairly easy to avoid such situations, armed with the resources at the girls' disposal and the knowledge that to be seen alone with a man will almost certainly result in scandal.

Slightly off topic but I think it's a hilarious double standard that if they're seen with men, people turn it into a scandal, but if they're seen with women it's A-OK. Cause 100% of these girls are not the type who like other girls (especially as relationship-starved as they are)? I find that hard to believe. :XD:

8. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Management cannot do anything to her at all. They have made the rule with Sasshihara, period.

In fact they should give her a few solo singles, couldn't be a worse singer, and give her a center role at HKT.

How are management going to tell her to leave anyway.....won't the media then immediately raise the issues with Sasshi, the latest being her foreplay tryst with a guy...etc

AND if they do force her out through this then...well they again set the standard and if more stuff turn up on Sasshihara, as it certainly will, then they will have to dump her or highlight themselves as supreme hypocrites deserving of zero respect.

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Oh, they can do whatever they want with her. She might even go herself. It's all pretty much in the stars. They're making their own rules. At some point we'll get another scandal like the Hirajima/Yonezawa one and I guess they'll handle it in a similar way (graduation, demotion, etc). Masuda's wasn't all that different.

Sasshi is a special case. That was (unfortunately) kind of a "too big to fail" situation. The media itself doesn't really care all that much about this. The ones that are gonna bring it up are the fans, but a I feel like lot pretty much accepted Sasshi being the exception to the rule. Everyone got rather tired of it back then, so most probably won't want to waste their breath bringing up her case again. At least I'm pretty jaded when it comes to it. At the time I wrote enough about how I felt management was losing trust but... you gotta live with it one way or the other.

10. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

I still don't regard Sasshi's case as a "case closed" situation. The phantom of the next sousenkyo draws near and I know Sasshi herself ought to spend sleepless nights waiting to see how this scandal affected her popularity. If she doesn't hit senbatsu I can see huge possible repercussions to her career coming.

11. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

Lol I've thought about this too. Like, what if they are just meeting with a male family member? LOL imagine the embarrassment Shunkan Bunshun would face if that happened and they made a huge deal out of a picture of a member with her uncle or cousin or even her father?? (AKB49 manga reference....) They never stop to let the girls explain themselves, which is one of the reason I hate those tabloids to freakin' much.
    And yes, I could totally image a member or two going for another girl :awesome: I mean seriously, out of all the hundreds of girls in any sister group, there has to be some that actually have a real thing for girls. Of course, nobody would ever suspect that. Therefore.......I predict that somewhere in any ***48's future, there will be a scandal with a member and another girl of some kind :^O^: I'm not even joking, it's perfectly probable.

12. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    That actually happened. Although that was more of a self-ironic thing.

[​IMG]

Bunshun might not look very trustworthy all the time, but it's not like they're stupid. ;) If all they cared about was just a picture with someone, they could be publishing one every other day.

13. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

LOL is that Yuko? Geez they must have been sooooooo happy to get something on her :awesome: But I suppose you're right, heck they could publish everyday considering members like Yukirin are practically tailed by their reporters 24/7
    Hail to Yukirin the eternal flawless idol! :XD:

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I thought I read somewhere that only Mayu out of Kami 7 hasn't had a scandal?

15. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

Well what's your definition of scandal? The reason I found that article on Yuko funny was because it really wasn't a scandal whatsoever and it just proved how desperate the tabloids were for some dirt on her. My definition of scandal is something like Yuka's, Sayaka's, and of course Sasshi's. Yuko's "scandal" was just a misunderstanding. Using my definition, I really don't think any of the Kami 7 have had a scandal.
    But, I wouln't be surprised it Mayu has never gotten a scandal. It's hard to picture her ever having one now that she's expressed her feelings of aiming for center.

16. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think each Kami has their own tabloid gossip at some point, but it might not be "scandalous"... even Mayuyu had that "stuck-up bitch" rumour during Saba Doll. Though she's pretty clean when it comes to boys (seeing she's not interested in 3D men, rumours are unlikely, unless what she says a lie of course. Tho I think she really doesn't care about 3D men at this point in her life... But I don't recall any Yukirin rumours.

It all comes down whether there are definite proof or not and whether you're popular enough to be saved. I'm more inclined to believe that the rumours are true in Kana's case, there are just too many coincidences. It's not as bad as Sasshi of course but then again Kana is not as popular/indispensable as Sasshi. It's probably best for Kana to follow Yuka and graduate as although there's no definite proof, her fans must have lost trust in her and she doesn't really have that much time to gain her trust back now.

About boyfriends, as long as you're careful and don't leave evidence, you're gonna be fine. Yuko's been rumours with Wentz for so long (then with Tsuyoshi and YamaPi), she hasn't got caught so far (except those rumours with management settling things with some tabloid who managed to get Yuko to admit having a boyfriend). Either that or you have to be as popular as Sasshi (and Yuko, if we count those rumours).

17. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^You treat Yuko rumors like it's 100% true. Rumors without evidence is still rumors. Sasshi, Nacchan & Yonechan caseare not because their scandals got evidence against them. STOP treating Yuko rumors like it really happen unless it's proven otherwise with evidence.

Kana case is so difficult too because they're provided with proofs. Looking at all that, it's hard to see how she's gonna get away with this.

18. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm not treating Yuko's rumours like Sasshi's, Nacchan's or Yonechan's, as in that she should get the same treatment as Nacchan, Yonechan or Sasshi. I know that there is no proof. I'm just saying that even if it's true, the fact that there is no evidence means nothing's going to happen.

19. adaphon

adaphon Kenkyuusei

How on earth can you know what evidence the management has or doesn't have? Many girls have been punished in the past with only vague rumors floating around at the time.

20. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, I don't profess to know about ALL the rumours/punishments in ALL of AKB history. I'm just saying what I think here. From what I see in Yuko's and Tomochin's case, there have been rumours but never pictures of them with the alleged guys. And by evidence, I mean evidences that are published to the public. And with cases that got punished that I know of (Ayarin, Oba Mina), there are at least pictures of the girl and her alleged boyfriend leaked to the public. If there are girls who got fired/punished just because of vague rumours, then ok, I'm wrong about it [speechless]. I just can't see it happening with popular members like Yuko or Tomochin and other senbatsu, that's all.