Iwasa Misaki (Wasamin) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Wasamin january theatre 2013..now on ebay.. ;)
    snow princess.. :)

[​IMG]

2. Erin.

Erin. Kenkyuusei

Finished watching her birthday LOD. I find I always feel the same way whenever I watch a stage: at first I'm super pumped and everything seems awesome, but by the end I'm back to bleh. There are a lot of nice moments, though. Wasamin looked amazing. She was so pretty and cute: I love it when she performs with her hair down, for some reason. And all of the Wasamin-Micha interactions were great. I wish I could have understand what they were saying in all those speeches.

I think my bleh-feeling comes from the fact that Wasamin is almost always shafted to the back during performances. Why is this? Even ignoring that it was her birthday, according to fan votes in the 2012 election, she was the third most popular member present in this performance. Only Miichan and Paru ranked above her. And even within all of post-Miichan Team B, Wasamin is 6th most popular (after Yukirin, Kojiharu, Umechan, Milky, and Paru). I can understand that the election results don't mean much for anything except the single that follows it, but doesn't management get that the fans want to see more of Wasamin? It just bothers me.

At least with the camera focusing almost solely on Wasamin I don't have to try to spot her/pause/replay her every movement as I do in regular stage days. [hehe]

3. wakuwaku

wakuwaku Kenkyuusei

I got through watching the birthday concert and thoroughly enjoyed it. The camera sure loved Wasamin and I loved the camera. I'm glad that her dancing is good so maybe 2013 will be year of the Wasamin after all. I understand why she hasn't been pushed in the past just because she's difficult to market compared to the other members but maybe that will change. She hasn't done any acting or anything has she? Frankly I'm a bit embarassed that I'm not familiar with her full skill set.

4. Weezon

maybe someone can upload the Uza song where wasamin is center?! :chuffed: :chuffed:

5. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately youku almost impossible for me to watch from here..

Part 2

[dm]xx9s8d_theatre2_music[/dm]

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I like that idea :D

7. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

For those who can't watch Youku videos....

Part 3..

[dm]xxager_theatre3_music[/dm]

ALSO her performance tonight on NHK -- will put up a more permanent Dailymotion version in time.
    AND what I liked about this was her voice was strong and clean all the way through.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQRrjGUdpg[/yt]

8. Weezon

^ thanks for the video,, Wasamin dancing has really improved a lot.. i hope this will be her year.. undergirls center! :^O^:

2nd video, got to love her smile in the end.. :inlove: she is really enjoying it,, :)
    and thanks for the super clear HD video.. [hehe]

9. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

And part 4 of Wasamin's birthday stage...with some overlap.

[dm]xxaktm_theatre4_music[/dm]

10. Erin.

Erin. Kenkyuusei

Her NHK performance was spot on. Her voice cracked slightly a couple times (perhaps nerves or that ongoing illness that every other member has right now), but she was totally into it, and her commitment to the performance made up for any vocal imperfections. [clap]
    Thanks for posting it Aisansan!

11. Weezon

Wasamin blog 02-05-2013

[​IMG]

I see tonight ん ('▽ `) ノ
    なう NHK Hall! Is!
    From 20:00 After this,
    I will put a "concert singing" NHK
    New song, I have lived in the sky if
    ーーー watch it please listen! !
    One more time
    Earthenware pounding live. . .
    Wholeheartedly, I sing (¯ ▽ ¯)
    Good luck! !
    ー I'm praying! !

translator fail.. :fp:

12. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Part 5 Wasamin birthday stage..
    [dm]xxbd30_theatre5_music[/dm]

Also a Dailymotion version of her NHK solo...for when they take down the youtube posting..
    [dm]xxara2_2ndcdlive05feb2013_music[/dm]

13. Weezon

my wasamin item just arrived today.. :^O^:

[​IMG]

14. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

Damn straight. lol

15. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

ahhhh, that's the one I am missing to complete the set. Interested in trading? I will give you a good deal for it. :D

16. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Nice get.

Probably is too late and every thing already were mentioned before. But I want to make a point that this performance is godly and just give me goosebumps. Because the high Wasamin's histrionism. I mean in conventional language, she denoted a great acting ability, great dance skills. Of course this song don't shows her great vocal measure but is still a top yield.

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/59120209[/vimeo]

Sorry for the crappy quality, I dunno what happened.

17. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Hhmmm my suggestion as Wasamin being a safe pair of back-up hands for AKB maybe more precient than first thought.

In addition to Miichan Yukirin, there is a little rumour about Akicha and Kitarie (according to the links on Akicha's thread). Doesn't seem like much at the moment...but who knows what is to follow.

My prediction that this year will see some senior girls get caught out in scandals is proving true....now the worry is how many more of these to come. These girls have been around a while and maybe getting a bit bored relaxed their discipline.

18. Weezon

sounds good,, i would have sell/trade it to you, but i lose the auction of wasamins other 3 photos of this on ebay,, if i have won maybe 2photos, there is a possibility that i will sell/trade this.. :^^;: , im really sorry,

btw, i uploaded an hd photo, so you can look at it again, im just kidding,, :hehe:
    [​IMG]

edit:
    but i have a question, do you happen to have a picture of Kanon in the right side?
    [​IMG]

19. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    ^ I will PM you :)

20. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Nyanholic posted a link to a voice only tract for Wasamin's latest single....go listen to it, it is great.
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5511&p=656554#p656554

I note there is no sign of the Miwa Wasamin duet which also was just so gorgeous...I have my Dailymotion link to it in the threads here. Given her variety of types of performances ...I'm thinking a Wasamin album with this type of variety/sharing would be nice if it were on the cards.

And in her last live performance her voice was just strong and clean all the way through I reckon she ready for some more challenging and exciting stuff later.

EDIT: I was Wasamin's 1000th post [party] [party]