[SCANDAL] Kashiwagi/Minegishi goukon scoop

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Re: [SCANDAL] Minegishi Minami demoted to KKS

Please, don't give that tabloid the satisfaction. It's bad enough they're playing "idol police" as it is, they don't need extra encouragement.

2. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    Re: Team B - Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Most of the article does seem to make fun of miichan and her scandal and then link to the goukon party to which Yukirin was said to be in attendance. but then it also said, Yukirin didnt drink cause she know she's got low tolerance and management knew where she was.

rather than the fact there were guys at the dinner, ppl are wondering why yukirin was with Asuka kirakira the AV star.

The timing of this article is perfect considering the recent events, her interviews for the documentary, and most important, her solo debut

3. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

After looking at the picture it's not something bad like her being totally drunk or looking haggardly, in fact it looked like she was out shopping or something. I hope she won't make hasty decision in dealing with this scandal, talk through it first with her management because this is really not something as big as the other scandals so far. She did not looked nor clothed in an inappropriate way, she did not came out of a guy's apartment/house, she even came out with a female and not a guy out of the place. To me her situation is kinda like Yuko's position during Acchan's scandal or at worst Chikarina and Amina's.

I just hope this is just a yellow card and not something like a transfer or worse kicked out punishment.

4. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i dont think yukirin need say anything,
    cuz either this real "gokon" or just coincidence, its pure management issue, im sure she goes there because her agency told her too. she with her manager and many other woman too. for AV actress i always find in the real life their arent exactly same like they in DVD.

in waratte iitomo sasshi said even yukirin cant stay too long outside her home beside her idol job even her hangout with hacchan only last for 10 minutes.

Shukan Bushun just found this coincidence could boost their sales, thats why they headlined it earlier to boost people interest to buy it.

its like aki-p said in mielino eps3, yukirin is serious type, thats people could easily tricked her for set-up.

the pic still unclear whether its yukirin or not.

5. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

The picture makes me less worried now.
    Is it the full article that one?

6. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Goukon is less of a problem right? It's just a meal and it might lead to nothing.

Unless Bunshun has something up their sleeves, this one's got nothing on Yukirin [think]

7. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

Yuki's scandal is heavily related to Miichan though, she is said to be the initiator of the said goukon. So if this is true then it's like the 2nd blow for Miichan in that she knew a lot of guys and actually facilitate such meetings.

Luckily they both didn't leave with any guy so hopefully this situation is still salvageable. Too much is going on with this fandom [speechless]

8. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

If its just drinking, then no need to worry, its not even an issue :p. Yukirin is serious when it comes to rules, But the idols we support are still human and have feelings,its inevitable. If this issue is true then if i were Yukirin, this scandal would likely to be an opening for her solo career. But i hope this issue is not that serious, because every members of akb, their action and mistakes affect AKB´s name. :( Still hoping for the Best

9. ryuchan11

ryuchan11 Kenkyuusei

10. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

11. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Seems that of all the supposed 'well-known' * Shuukans in Japan (Gendai, Shincho, Post and Bunshun), Bunshun is the only one that constantly mentions AKB scandals throughout the past year(s)...no doubt to try to boost their sales over the other 3 competitors (wonder how is that working out for them....)

* According to wikipedia.

That said, I doubt they actually got any evidence on Yukirin to make this issue sell better than the Miichan one. Besides, the rumoured pic that came out shows Yukirin with a female anyways :lol:

Now if they do publish it, I hope Yukirin/The Management will just laugh it off as a dumb rumour from Bunshun :awesome: :awesome:

12. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  13. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

Isnt that the normal way tabloid press works? They had worldwide press impact with "unveiling" the Miichan scandal, so of course they try to press the last profit drop out of it, coming up with a random follow up story, no matter how low their "evidence" is. Yukirin will be pretty much unaffected by this, in the end, ppl are not that stupid to not realize the connection to Miichan`s story.

14. ryuchan11

ryuchan11 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    i hope it was the truth. it's hard to imagine Yukirin will involve in such a thing.

15. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

So, how come Miichan befriend an AV star? :^^;:

16. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

AN AV star, two AKB girls and some baseball players till dawn... sounds like an orgy. :blink:
    God, I hope they don't take that angle....

17. ryuchan11

ryuchan11 Kenkyuusei

means, we have 2 guys and 3 girls???

18. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan

Because everyone's human no matter what job they do? Maybe the AV star is like this really cool and interesting person.

19. kojiharuchan

kojiharuchan Kenkyuusei

wow is that yet another scandal involving miichan ? tsk tsk ... [think]
    and never would I have thought yukirin to be in a scandal ... isn't being an idol her life-long dream ?
    why would she destroy her own career/dream ?

waiting for part 2 of the news

20. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.