Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

the most beautiful kinoko ever :^^;:

Yeah,, Maybe She did that so Miichan's case will be ended soon

2. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Is better if she stays silent than saying something about it, if everyone keep commenting about it then the scandal will never die, she had a troubled face when they were asked about that on a show

Here:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UCOA6g1JPs[/yt]

3. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I think it's good that Yuko never mentioned anything at all about Miichan, but I do wonder if she ever had a chance to talk with her privately about this whole situation. Her troubled face is a sign to me that she's concerned about it despite not saying anything at all.

4. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

thanks gideon123 for the translations once again :)

It's really nice to see,normal yuko back in action,this is the yuko we all know and love <3

and as to her not commenting about miichan,it's probably for the best,the least she gets involved with it the better for her and for miichan. I think she has talked to her about the whole scandal in private seeing as those two were rather close,im sure yuko is concerned for her,but yuko has probably so much on her mind,now that she's captain and has just recuperated from the flu,also training the kks for the future of akb,not to mention the nissan stadium concert,so much to do,but i know she's the person to focus and get things done ;)

5. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    it was good for her to keep silent , there's a possibility that the media would make a false news by her comment . it must be hard for her to be a captain of team K but i'm sure she can handle this , be strong Yuko [angel]

6. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

thx for video :)

i wonder why is yuko more beautiful after getting sick? :inlove: or is it just me [hehe]
    afterall glad to see yuko's dancing again :D

7. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

you are welcome, if you find something new about Yuko you can post it here, there are other threads who are more active than this one lately, a lot of Yuko oshis are being lazy or are busy with other things so is a bit quiet here

and about, Yuko, she looks like she has her energy back, she was really tired lately and she need sometime to rest, too bad she was sick while resting but at least she could sleep well

the new So Long drama will come out soon, Team K special episode will be awesome, Yuko and Jurina :inlove:

8. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

I think she just had danced and had a heavy breathing expression. And kinda like an apparent shock expression like she would be getting her eyes wide open about the matter before the actual matter were to be brought up. Maybe there was a little of preparing her expression for a seemingly touchy subject. As if she would be saying with her face: "What are you going to say Nakai?", but at the same time kind of a vulnerable, receptive and compliant expression.

Yuko's face and expressions are a Pandora's box, really.

9. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Ah, yes, the So Long drama with Team K [rock] . Looking from the chart that NTV provided for each episode here, I can see that the Team K one is interesting, with Yuko being the main star :) .

Cast:
    Yuko Oshima
    Jurina Matsui
    Tomomi Itano
    Asuka Kuramochi
    Rie Kitahara
    Hongo Kanata
    Hitomi Takahashi

I apologize for not knowing the names of each character, but based on the chart, it seems like Yuko's character is friends with Tomomi, Asuka and Rie. Jurina plays Yuko's younger sister, but I'm not sure what the relationship is between Hitomi and Hongo. I assume that Hitomi is the mother and Hongo is in love with Yuko.

10. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    OMG Hongo Kanata??!! <3 for real? with Yuko and Jurina and other Team K members????!!! this episode is going to be even more awesome :inlove:
    thanks for the information!

11. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

You're welcome. It looks like Hongo will play Yuko's boyfriend or love interest in this drama, but maybe I'm getting it wrong :dunno: . Also, it seems like maybe Jurina is in love with Hongo as well, but he's probably more interested in Yuko. I would like to see how this one will turn out, with Yuko and Jurina together on the same drama :awesome:

12. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Anyone catch Team B's drama chart? I love that their class is 3 nen B gumi (Kinpachi Sensei).

I'm counting on Yuko to give a strong performance. I'm anxiously waiting for news on drama works for the spring.

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  14. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
  15. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Thank you for posting it, she looks so pretty in that pictures :cute:

and probably someone will translate it soon

YO_OY Is interesting to see people I like together , Hongo & Yuko :inlove: and with Jurina too *fangirling*

lol but yes, hopefully she will give a good performance in the episode and also it will be interesting to see the other Team K members there, the other episodes are interesting but I think Team K one is the most interesting one *biased*
    but each episode will be very good for sure

16. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    yeah can't wait to see Jurina and Yuko in there :cute:

does someone knows it's synopsis ? [think]

17. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    YO_OY already posted it in a previous comment, you have to click "show" in the comment to read it :)

18. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Here's a brief synopsis from Tokyohive: Team K’s drama will be a story about two sisters who have opposite personalities. The older sister “Miho” (played by Oshima Yuko) who is shy and quiet, is always pushed around by her bright and spontaneous little sister “Tsubasa” (played by Matsui Jurina).

19. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

lol :D Yuko x Jurina :drool:
    cant wait to see :D

:drool: thx mate..
    Yuko's so kawaii :inlove:
    so many Yuko [blush]

20. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...

From BLOG48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] So long...Team K

Now that's that.

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog.

And yeah...you guys take it easy.

^_^