Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Re: KKS - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

Shukan no3bu was great this week, it sounds like they've got their energy back. =)

2. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

3. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
  4. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

I knoooow! this makes it difficult. Sae, Tomochin & Chiyuu can participate and even graduated members like Acchan, Erena etc... u.u
    And what if Miichan doesn't sing up for the elections ~.~!!!

5. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

hard to tell whether miichan will sign up or not.

[​IMG]

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

7. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

I'm 100% sure Acchan wouldn't even apply. She's probably laughing about now saying "you really think you can rope me back in that easy!?" [hehe]

I'm not gonna worry anymore if Miichan makes senbatsu or not. If she doesn't it's not the end of the world. But if she decides not to apply that might mean she's planing on graduating. I'll just keep supporting her in whatever she decides.

8. karles48

I'm not so sure...if she doesn't apply many of her fans might get disappointed... Besides, if Aki-P decided to make this now, there must be a good reason...and Acchan is the only good reason I can think of...

9. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

^ I don't know... I just can't see her applying. She's good on her own now. Acchan left AKB48 to pursue her dreams and probably to get other members a chance to make center. People might think if she applies that she can't make it on her own without the AKB name.

I mean it does seem fishy but she has moved on and the other graduated members. I can see SDN members applying since they were kinda forced to leave, but that's it.

I also can see members not applying.. There has to be members who don't even like the whole election thing. Miichan might decide not applying because of the scandal and demotion. Like someone mention in another thread that this election could be very sad for her, if a lot of her fans left. She could be like how Akicha was last year x10. So I like that they have a choice to not apply. She's already started recovering.. This election can drastically hurt her.

10. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

If it's of any consolation, rumi and erena have said they won't sign up.

As for acchan, yea, not like AkiP started this new shenanigan to let cindy or kayo to take part in the election right? I'm pretty sure it's meant for acchan, or yuka (maybe not).. [think]

11. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

I know that Rumi said she wouldn't do it, but Erena said it, too? I haven't heard about her saying anything, yet.

*Edit: Nevermind, I see it now. Well, she didn't really say it out right, but I guess she is talking about the senbatsu elections.

12. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Acchan is focusing on her acting career now and after her big graduation it wouldnt make sense for her to comeback this election, she moved on already.... Why she would comeback after all the marketing her graduation had? besides, it would be really weird, AKB is talking about new generation members and generation change since like a year already and if Acchan would comeback then it means the 2cd chapter cant continue without Acchan, it would be weird for her to comeback

Maybe Miichan wont apply because of her scandal or maybe she will because she wants to know if she is still in senbatsu or not.
    The new rule is weird but for something they did this.

13. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

Ah, I've been away too long! :)

The new election format really does seem made for Acchan... It's really confusing as to why Aki-P would choose this method, it really does seem fishy. I don't know whether or not she'll sign up, but it'd seem strange to me if she chose to after making it clear that she wanted to move on from AKB and make a name for herself as an actress. Then again, like karles48 said, her fans might be disappointed if she decides not to.

Even if it will make it harder for Miichan to make senbatsu, even if she decides not to enter, I''ll support her in her choice. [clap]

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Heh, I'm mixed on this, you can say all you want about Acchan, but she is currently doing great and there is no point for her to sign back up.

To me it seems to be more for members who graduated but struggled since graduation like say Noro or Yukari. Though it is interesting they put 4 year limits on it because that effectively exclude Maimai who was arguablay the top 2,3 member and is still very active on TV right now and Serina who is also very active right now.

That said, I don't see many former members entering this, it only makes them looks bad image-wise. Besides, there aren't that many who stayed over 4 years was even relevant while in group. You have Aachan, Erepyon, and Cindy and that's pretty much it. Rumi, Meetan, Noro, Ono, none of them ever made into even top 20 while active. On one hand, if a former member do register, it would be fun and interesting, but on other hand it seem to be an out-clause for potential graduates from now on.

That said, it could very well just be a counter measure for members who rather not participating in this.

15. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

^
    a choice for members to participate or not is one thing.. allowing graduated members to participate, i can't wrap my brains around that... ah well.. sit and wait.. :^^;:

anyone seen yukari's tweets? i bet she's just joking about joining lol..

16. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

Cindy's said she's participating now.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

Miichan shouldn't participate. The scar of her scandal hasn't fully healed yet to properly be eligible for the senbatsu.

And the reality could be cruel. She may lost like 5th,10th place. With the rise of the new gens, she has a lot more to loose to participate to not.

But if she still want to give it a shot, i will respect that. But it is very risky.

18. karles48

It's a tricky situation. If she participates, the scandal might affect her ranking a lot...but, if she doesn't, haters might say she's a coward and is hiding... [wonder]

19. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu

^ I agree, and all she can really do right now is face the fact that whatever happened, happened. There's just no turning back, and to be honest, I really have no clue about what she might do...it's a tough situation.

But if she does decide to enter this election, she should be expecting some backlash... :fp:

20. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

I'm still torn on whether I would want Miichan to apply for the election. And I don't even want to think about where she would place if she did.

All I know is, if Miichan does decide to enter this election, she's getting my support and votes.