Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Re: Team K - Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka)

Sayaka knows her qualities :^^;: but she forgot some: beautiful, kind, talented, athletic, has a strong charisma on stage, funny, down to earth, amazing captain, loves her fans and make herself be respected

2. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita

^agree 100%...
    ive also thought that it would be great to create a position for sayaka and members like mariko to be official mentors to the newer generations...
    i think it would be a great position for her...especially cuz we know how much she luvs akb 48...

and yes making a great statement by putting sayaka back on senbatsu would be great (a dream come true to me)

heres a pic of the concert in akita (thanks to haruus blog)

[​IMG]

3. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Though I would have no problem with Sayaka not being in senbatsu for kawaii singles, it would really be nice to see her back in singles like So Long, UZA, etc. Or a good position in B-side songs/PVs which would suit her would be good.

I wonder what she feels being shoved at the back despite being one of the earlier members.

4. RonPonMan

RonPonMan Kenkyuusei

There have been a few thoughts on the subject by Sayaka on being in the more active AKB events,videos,and theater - she seemed more interested into getting the girls to put more honest determined effort into everything AKB and sort of resigned? into accepting what officeAKB needed her for,and thus being more available for outside TV ,theater,and movie roles not produced by AKB.
    Instead of just graduating and getting her agency find things - she is leading by example by being more independent.She would love to be at least voted higher then her current rank-but getting her to register(dumb new rules)is tough.Maybe getting other members to plead our case? And remember,with so many graduating,asking them to move votes over to her AND sae-chan may help.
    Btw -is there a list of those who have registered ? where ??

5. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

^here's the list
    http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo/32ndsingle/member.php
    Some position like takamina's "general manager" would be great. The K girls really look up to her :inlove:
    and about how she feels not being featured. I'm sure she feels fine. She wants to help her juniors instead ;)

6. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Sorry have to disagree. Sayaka knew her popularity dropped and made the most of it, becoming a leader/mentor figure which was smart to do. It freed her up to do things outside of AKB as well. (Taken her captain status from her was dumb imo)

Getting her to rank higher this year would be tough. There are many graduates all over and a few not running plus pushed girls like Paruru, Yui and Jurina who will make a storm, as well as HKTs young blood. Getting her as the same rank is the best hope.

How is getting her to register hard? Its her own choice - if she feels she shouldn't, for whatever reason, thats her own choice. Perhaps she will graduate soon and has no wish to take a spot she shouldn't have? Either way, she only has another day to decide I believe (unless it finishes tonight).

Who do you mean by other members? Members here will choose their own oshis and actual members, apart from the language barrier, would probably not take votes away from there own fanbases or from a friend (Tomochin is very close to Paruru - a lot of her fans may vote for her instead). A lot of fans of graduating members will also either not vote or vote less for the remaining few they appreciate that much.

Asking to vote for Sae as well is a bit much - especially because she's an iffy case herself (she's been away from Japan for ages plus she didn't do much with SNH which wasn't her fault).

I believe we'll get a full official list of the final list of applicants on the 8th. You can't really make voting plans until then. But if she runs, I hope she gets close to her current rank.

7. RonPonMan

RonPonMan Kenkyuusei

Thank you all for your comments - many have valid point.The new election rules are meant for the best for the girls,but does anyone think it may harm some voting methods? And if a member does not apply what can happen ?
    I do wish Sayaka much success and still think she can still be a great AKB girl and captain.My single Japanese AKB fan :) says she is very popular and recognizable - her strength ,work ethic and discipline,and height are
    well-known - but with so many other AKB girls and sister groups the voting CAN be widespread.
    Lets hope for the best.

8. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Its not going to harm voting at all - theatre editions include voting too, so sales are going to boom and there will probably be more sales than ever
    However, if a girl doesn't participate, that could cause trouble. One of the JKT girls said she'd rather focus on JKT as she didn't think she could be a member to the fullest of both groups at the same time. Thats a strong reason. However, if people don't apply, it may seem to management like they don't really care. Or they may be planning graduation. So if they don't apply, the girls (really only those who ranked or are really popular) need to have reasons strong enough to convince fans and management that they do still love AKB, but the election just isn't right for them...

Todays the last day, so hurry up and enter, Sayaka!

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  10. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

Yep, (T__T)

She'll focus it on her career.

11. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan

SOMEONE tell me when so I can book my ticket to Japan to see her before she leaves!!

12. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

Oh my god.

I can't :cry:

She said she wasn't going to leave as long as juniors still need her!! WAaahadihwa;dahdafafcah

Sayaka...

13. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka

Oh my god [shock]
    I knew this would happen eventually but I wasn't expecting it now

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This shocked me more than Kasai's or Itano's announcements.

I still remember how hooked I was to Keibetsu when it came out, and she was one of the girls that stood out for me.
    She's never been my oshi, but I always valued member her and her hard work within the group.

I guess being in the UG and having Yuko replacing her as the captain of Team K where the clues that telled her they didn't need her anymore.

I just hope it's not something inmediate. Normally, the big names take around 5/6 months between the announcement and the graduation itself, so I hope she leaves around September or something. Or maybe she wants to rush it and leave with Itano, since they're both K's (but maybe Itano is getting her own BIG ASS THING, since she's 1st gen...). Still, she deserves a proper farewell.

Aw, this is sad. :cry:

15. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Sad day. :cry:

It is so unreal I'm a bit overload right now.

16. yozikzo

yozikzo Kenkyuusei

no..
    this isn't happening.. :(
    i knew this might happen sooner or later but still.....
    i should buy ticket for singapore then

17. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

Even though we all knew this was coming sooner or later, it still makes me really sad.

Sayaka was my first oshimen, before I even knew what oshimen meant. T_T

18. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka

I think this'll shock me for a while...To me this is probably on the same level as Acchan, except that was just so dramatic (not to be offenseive).

Someone tell me what to do now [puke]

I mean...I saw it coming but I guess when it came down to it, it really is just.... :cry:

19. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Joining in with all the others...Sayaka was my first oshimen as well! Also from Keibetsu, which exposed me to the group. Even though the news isn't surprising, it's still hard to take. I'll definitely miss her for her voice, her devotion to K, and her amazingly entertaining contributions to AKBingo. :cry:

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Finally I've been waiting for this...IT'S ABOUT TIME!

(Well, I shouldn't actually be too excited.)

Yeah, I agree, it was really time for Sayaka to go. The fact that she's one of the older girls of AKB48 (one of the "originals"!), and the newer ones (such as Mayuyu-Paruru rivalry) dominating more recently...

We are going to really miss her in the AKB business.

So, now what? First Tomochin, now Sayaka...so for sure two high-profile Team K girls graduating this year?