Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Our girl is rocking it, here are the views for the election video!​

Haruppi passed even Sakuratan :awesome: More literally she's currently the highest amount of views in HKT! This year is her highlight year since the last election, she deserves all the spotlight she can get to push her into higher ranks, and yet nothing will make up for what she went through last year.​

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^WHAT! :cute:

:rofl: Oh Hawuppi :awesome:

and the translations *tumbleeessss*

|Haruppi| May 04 - 08:39 am

Good morning \(^o^)/

Wow, we’re pretty much losing
    to the great weather in Okinawa!

HT48 just brings in the
    sunshine ( ˙³˙) *laughs

We’ll be waiting at the
    handshake event
    in Yokohamaー✌

[​IMG]

|Haruppi| May 04 - 11:20 am (edited)

I can hear everyone’s voices
    from here on the other
    side of the wall…♪

Handshake event starting
    up soon \(^o^)/ Really
    looking forward to having
    some funー✌

[​IMG]

|Haruppi| May 04 - 07:58 pm (edited)

For today’s leg of the nationwide
    handshake event, thanks to everyone \(^o^)/

Despite it being our second time coming
    for a handshake event in the Kantou
    region, a lot of people came on down today.

We really get pumped up seeing everyone
    smile, so that’s something that we
    always aim to look out for

So for today and tomorrow as
    well, we’ll do our best (ง •̀_•́)ง

Just wanted to thank all
    of you again for such a
    wonderful time

Let’s meet again in
    the future, alright♪
    Wait for us✌

[​IMG]

|Haruppi| May 04 - 08:35 pm

A member of HKT48’s
    Team H and holder of a
    concurrent position
    in AKB48’s Team A,
    Kodama Haruka’s appeal
    video has been uploaded

So please do check it out
    then alright \(^o^)/

|Haruppi| May 04 - 11:11 pm (edited)

Good evening. Haruka here

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!

The skirt I was supposed
    to wear to tomorrow’s
    handshake event! I forgot
    it at home ( ´-` 。)

Augh, it’s useless if I
    can’t wear itー。

Well, can’t cry over
    spilt milk now. I’ll just
    keep it for next time
    then. Look forward
    to it ー\(^o^)/

So we’re in your care again
    for tomorrow’s hanshake
    event (*˙˘˙)

Good night
    Puhyuu~ha~♡

[​IMG]

from Haruppi's lane
    [​IMG]

also Aitakatta, Kimi no Koto ga, Oogoe and Iiwake Maybe WHY CAN'T WE GET HS FOOTAGE??!! oh welps at least we're definitely seeing the release of THIS.
    :^O^:

3. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

@Raveen - Thanks for those caps :cute: Latest Odekake has so much Haruppi!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlLvAyk85X4[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tys3V9u3dg[/yt]

also I get where you're coming from about Serina, of course the idol business is unbelievably unjust, but all we asked was for 1st gen to be treated fairly for once in their only debut single, like they have been doing with all other 1st gen in other groups.

Eve of the Dontaku festival on YT, you can see Sasshi and Haruppi backstage at the beginning :^O^:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUiicLcLLBM[/yt]

Dontaku Festival up as well, at the beginning when HKT enters Haruppi does the starting MC then she talks about her kennin status <3
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDZHkZEDb6E[/yt]​

4. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the Odekake links :cute: Moar caps
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OMG! Haruppi pulling her hair back on one side, I died for a few secs! So gorgeous and pretty and :^O^:

speaking of YT videos now, Remember the Odekakae episode which the girls were promoting Suki x3 in some radio station? And Haruppi did an impersonation of some baseball announcer game, which she was fucking adorable in it. A separate upload :cute:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llvt2yCAhig[/yt]

before that they were trying to get to the offices but they couldn't pass without permit and the security guy vs Haruppi trying to lure him in with her cuteness, which I would've happily fell for :^O^:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbiEW3yAFfU[/yt]

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    by the way, this amount of views is the same of elected members for the 4th senbatsu...

if you know what i mean?

What i appreciate the most is that the amount of views is quite balanced between members.

in NMB, the gap is bigger.

6. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^I have no idea what you mean actually :^^;:

Reinyan posted an image from SayoCrawl on her blog, guess whose in it?
    [​IMG]
    My day ends with this :nb: The best 3 shot ever.
    ----------------------------------------

I randomly came across 4 girls featured doing imitations, Haruppi's doing an imitation of Hyottoko, some clown mask used in traditional Japanese theater stuff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Similar right? :awesome:

Lastly Haruppi's G+ again topped Team H today, she got a +213 and she jumped two spots above from last time's 78. She's really whooping in ranks, I'm expecting her to legitimately enter top 60 before the election is up.​

7. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ She's doing that "too much light!" face she talked about. Someone get this girl a pair of sunglasses. :lol:

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    since she has the same (or more) amount of viewers than members who have passed the senbatsu election, that means she is as popular as them.

HKT48 2012/2013 is so much different from HKT 2011

9. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

:lol:

definitely, I'm so happy for the girls, last year hardly anyone had a chance at ranking and one actually made it by power votes, this year so many girls in HKT have the potential to rank, higher than NMB's chance. Even in senbatsu they had a hard time picking who is in and whose not, that 5 girls made it in! I'm so so excited for the election! also, Haruppi continues to lead the amount of views in HKT she's at 31,674 views and Sakurtan follows closely at 30,616 views.

nuff said

10. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^I know right? I mean just looking at that picture, with Reinyan's hand around Haruppi's waist :XD: and Sae leaning in, I'm so happy Haruppi's blending with AKB members, I can imagine they got along so well during the filming and I'm glad Reinyan feels comfortable with her, I mean I don't know how anyone can resist loving this girl especially when you're as close as wearing bikinis together :^O^:

Another picture I found, Haruppi playing around with someone who I think might also be Reinyan but it's not clear with that size.
    [​IMG]

Posting this morning's translation credit to tumblewush

|Haruppi| May 05 - 07:12 am (edited)

Good morning \(^o^)/

Slept in with Chiitan♪

Really glad to have
    had some good sleep (*˙˘˙)
    You know, because Chiitan’s
    pretty warm and feels good
    to be next to

Let’s all do our best
    for today (ง •̀_•́)ง

Please do support us for
    today’s handshake event as well!!

[​IMG]

The highlighted part :awesome:

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

@gocchisama - don't worry, I know what you mean lol. NMB is pretty much Sayanee/Milky/Nana plus the rest whereas the differences between the HKT views is much closer. Haruppi/Mio/Sakura plus Mariko are almost equal and Meru/Chiichan/Boss/Madoka all have strong amount of views as well.

I just checked Haruppis video and she has more views than Mocchi, Akicha and some other really established girls. However, as nice as it is to see that, it doesn't equal votes. Some of those veteran girls will have power voters which will be a force multiplier for them but at least it shows that HKT is rising fast and could get maybe 7 or 8 girls into the rankings including possibly 3 KKS's.

@Selphie - That H/Reinyan/Sae shot is beautiful, Reinyan is a really pretty girl and it would be awesome if H got to know Sae better, she's such a good example and so dedicated. I think in the other shot that H is with Reinyan and it looks like Haruna and Jurina are in their group as well :D

Thats a really sweet post by H, I'm glad that she's got a close friend like Chiichan in the group, a sensitive girl like her needs someone stoic like that to lean on. And to use as a heat source :^^;:

12. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Can someoone direct me to a Haruppi pic that fits well for a avatar? I want to make her my avatar but I want a really cute cool loking haruppi pic? Does anyone know where I can find one? [rock]

13. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^How about I make you some avatars once I get home? :)

@Raveen - Yep HKT views are so good, the past year their wotas grew so well, there's finally some real competition between the girls! I really wanna know if these numbers are just as strong as the election votes!

And I'm really so happy to see Haruppi with AKB members, I feel like they'll spoil her so much, cause back at HKT she takes care of the girls like the big sis, but in AKB she's their new baby, which is so adorable and cute and we're so lucky to be able to see both sides of her. I really really think that AKB members will just crowd over Haruppi and spazz just as much as we do about her freaking adorable lisp XD Especially during MCs!

Agreed, plus Haruppi's directing all her prevy attitude into Chihiron which is also nice to see.​

14. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Haruppi hits the 70,000 follwoers mark on G+, congratulations girl!
    [​IMG]

Also I just updated muppet's Haruppi's hilarious kennin story here with another images hoster, just in case anyone was encountering problems with the previous one.

Haruppi looking amazingly beautiful (as always) in the HKT48's goods PR photos from the theater, these were on display on Serina's birthday.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Haruppi was doing some advertising for her boss, Tanaka, on her G+ yesterday, she uploaded Tanka's appeal video and all of a sudden Tanka's views jump from nothing to top HKT views, beating Chiichan and Meru! So thoughtful and kind of you Haruppi.

G+ highlights include this amazing 2shot of Sappi, Lisp Alliance and...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

THIS.
    [​IMG]
    Yep! pretty much G+ highlight for a week, I love love adore Haruppi's face and that hippy hat of hers! I love her casual appeal when she's hanging out :awesome: Btw that's from Meru's G+ and she says that she, Haruppi, Madoka and Anna went out to eat together after they finished shooting. Anyways I just love her love her love her and her stupid faces to her guts~ :^O^:

15. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Omg thanks a lot selpheness I would love that a lot! :^O^: I will be more active here.

16. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Oooops, congratulations Harupppiiis! And why is her skin always so perfect, I'd buy a million of those products if they came with everything in the promo including that pretty girl :^O^: and lolz at the lisp alliance pic, love those two so much.

So I re watched Haruppi's appeal comment again, and I'm unbelievably moved by the fact that she's the only HKT member to wear Suki x3 uniform! Each girl wore something she liked or what represented her most, for Haruppi I think this further proves that she's the one who appreciates their debut most, I think maybe because she's the one who suffered long and harder than anyone else in HKT because of their lack of material in their 1st year. She really treasures it more than anyone and just mentioning that in her video which took about half of the time, you can tell that maybe because she spent the longest amount of time in comparison with other HKT members with AKB and senbatsu girls, she compared her group with everyone else, when HKT had nothing and she was representing them, I think that must've hurt, and why HKT's debut means to Haruppi so much.

also I randomly came across Harukun :awesome:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

17. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

translations! thanks tumblessss!

|Haruppi| May 05 - 08:36 am (edited)

Hakata’s Boss is sleeping (o´罒`o)
    Tanaka Natsumi

How cuteー♡

|Haruppi| May 05 - 11:49 am (edited)

Got the chance to be with
    all the second gens \(^o^)/

Tani looks tired on there~ *lols
    Piichan looks mature♡

Well they’re both my
    cute juniors. Love ‘em

[​IMG]

|Haruppi| May 05 - 12:31 pm

Going to take a nap

Good night
    Puhyuu~ha~♪

|Haruppi| May 05 - 03:24 pm (edited)

From the afternoon segment of
    today’s handshake event, surprised
    everyone by making an entry with
    “forehead” written on my forehead♪

Wow, even Sasshi was
    caught off guard Σ( Д )ﻌﻌﻌﻌ⊙ ⊙

I wonder if it looks
    alrightー?

|Haruppi| May 05 - 05:25 pm (edited)

Keep up with the support
    for the last two segments
    alright (´°▽°`)

[​IMG]

|Haruppi| May 05 - 09:03 pm (edited)

Just wanted to thank
    everyone for today’s
    handshake event at the
    Yokohama Pacifico \(^o^)/

While Fukuoka’s really
    far from here, seeing
    that there’s a lot of people
    supporting me here as well
    really just makes me feel
    great

You’re all really giving
    me the confidence I need

Well, in the beginning the
    thought of having a 6 part
    event really just seemed
    physically draining, but every
    time I shook hands today,
    you’ve all given me the
    energy to keep on being
    bright and cheerful right
    up to the end (♡´︶`)

Had the Forehead
    Power on for today
    as well♪

So from this day
    forth, with the support
    of everyone who believes
    in me, with the me who
    believes in me, I’ll never
    be afraid of what’s ahead
    and push on forward!!

So from here on out,
    I’m in your care \(^o^)/

I seriously can’t thank
    you all enough。

[​IMG]

|Haruppi| May 05 - 09:50 pm (edited)

No more forehead
    on the foreheadー!

Ah, which reminds me. Let’s
    have an air handshake event
    for today as well \(^o^)/

Wait for it, alright♡

[​IMG]

|Haruppi| May 05 - 11:58 pm (edited)

Good evening!
    This is Kodama Haruka,
    also known as Haruppi of
    HKT48’s Team H and holder
    of a concurrent position in
    AKB48’s Team A\(^o^)/

Good night。

Puhyuu~ha~♡

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUchVDScaX8[/yt]

:^O^: :^O^:

18. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Well thanks to MeruShige, I felt good enough to dig up my old Meruppi post I made a while ago, and I've added more to the collection this time :hehe: Of course if you include all Meruppi pics during Budokan the list would be much alrger but they're all screencap quality so I'd wait for the DVD release.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Anyways I tried to pick like my favorite pic, but in the end I couldn't resist, they all looked so freaking adorable and I made a bunch XD I hope that's what you're looking for MeruShige, I know you asked for a Haruppi avatar but I thought this would fit, of course if you still want you're free to ask anytime <3 And my work is not nearly as professional as KNN so if you want something as graphical as his works you should pick what you like from here and ask him ;)

Anyways here are the avatars
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and I think this makes a set <3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Double posting cause I don't want the previous one to get any bigger. Anyways I have something to tell you guys, I might be away for a while, actually I definitely will be away for sometime. I don't know exactly how long, but I don't think I will post here in the meantime, sorry but a family emergency popped up, and with my finals coming I'm so crowded. I'm really really sorry this will be my last update for a while, but I hope that you guys will hold down the fort for me XD Without further ado,

Found this amazing magazine scan of HKT's top three while searching for Meruppi pictures XD
    [​IMG]

Someone uploaded the full length Haruppi AKB 1/149 game! Like literally the whole play through until the kiss! It's so freaking romantic with all the BGMs and Haruppi's pretty voice overs. It's so addicting even though I wasn't the one playing I couldn't stop watching.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXh5q6CnjM8[/yt]

Remember Haruppi.net? Well the website now has a full length page on Haruppi's entire (and accurate with resources) history, story and timeline. It's an amazing in depth view on her character through what she actually said in G+, magazines and interviews. Of course it's all in Japanese, so I'm not sure it's any help to us or the casual foreign fans :^^;: Just know that it's there when you need it.

An entry on HKT's official blog was posted with pictures from the 2 day consecutive live events on 5/2 and 5/3. Haruppi focus.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Lisp Alliance is there as well :awesome:

Haruppi's numbers include mixi's +3 for her, which is tbh not that good, for the first time in months Haruppi's increase is less than +5, oh well it's still good that she just hit the 1000 yet she's already at 1054. But her G+ continues to do amazingly well, she and Sakurtan (this time) are the highest team H increases with exactly +235 followers for each!

Yep I guess that's all up my sleeve for this time, take care you all, be nice to each other, read some translations, go to school, do well at work, and keep the HKT love and Haruppi's going!

Puhyuu~ha~♡​

20. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @Selphie: I hope your family is well. Good luck on your finals, see you later. :)