[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Komorin announced her graduation today! :panic:
    Noooo why :(

She made me so happy...
    And I guess Warota really won't be having another single after all...

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm sorry but to me warota 7 was like : Mayuyu&folks.

It's not something the other members would like to, it's quite degrading for themselves.

I heard harugon didn't like to be behind Mayuyu's back, even though they are friends.

3. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    ^
    Sadly, I'm quite agree with this. This could be one of the reasons Harugon prefers to be in JKT, after all. It's not that I don't like Warota, I'm happy that girls like Kikuchi can get some bit of a push or screen time. But in the end it's just Mayuyu's show, and I don't think it's gonna change anytime soon, now that she's getting more and more popular.

4. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    ^^Idk where it comes from or when did they say it but seeing this article translation about warota it seems they're ok as a group. I see them as a group. Without the original members of Warota it's like a total different group for me so for me Harugon & Rabutan's presence is needed to become Warota so it's not Mayuyu&folks. And if I'm not mistaken some members of Warota misses their warota career like Ayarin and Wasamin .

http://mahoushoujoari.tumblr.com/post/....

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It's pretty much a different group now but still it's about Mayuyu and folks. I mean yeah, the founding members may have gone separate ways but still I don't think it will end unless Mayuyu one day decides to do so. Maybe when they think they will be graduating, this group will end.

Harugon don't want to be in Mayuyu's back yet she isn't really JKT's best girl (I think it's Akicha is and Harugon is 2nd/3rd best) so yeah she ain't getting it and Rabutan is behind the likes of Meru, Haruppi, Sakura and Sasshi in HKT. The good thing is they aren't being held back being a member of AKB where they are 2nd/3rd row at best. Ayarin's getting her push, and she deserves to be and Mayuyu is one of AKB's best girls and is a center for a lot of songs now.

6. azusa

azusa Kenkyuusei

Seeing that Maeda Atsuko Namida no Sotsugyo Sengen! In Saitama Super Arena - Gyomu Renraku. Tanomuzo, Katayama Bucho! - [Limited Release] [Blu-ray] and AKB48 Yossha Ikuzo! In Seibu Dome [Limited Release] [Blu-ray] is released in one day, this summer. I need to decided what to order. I want both, but which is more interesting? I checked events threads but it wasn't helpful. I remember one documentary where Takamina, IIRC, told that SSA concert was bad and badly organised.

7. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    In short: if you get one, get the Super Arena concert. It's not like the other one isn't worth the watch / owning, but among those two... now that's a really easy choice. :D You can always get the Seibu Dome concert at a later point.

Aside from the set list, the footage itself is much more interesting. The Super Arena is a great venue and the camera work is pretty good. The 2-hour making of documentary on the bonus disc is a highlight too.

That's the Seibu Dome concert. Another member just asked a question regarding that.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=95&start=7725#p703134

8. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

didnt saw that news yesterday, its really a sad news..

-----

More like of Mayuyu and friends.. :lol:

ofc, they are friends and rivals at the same time., so im not surprise if they are not comfortable with all the members..

9. Erin.

Erin. Kenkyuusei

Oh, Komorin! :cry:
    I mean, I kinda suspected something was up when she decided not to participate in the election, but still, it's too bad. She's a great girl, definitely something special, but tended to get overshadowed by louder personalities. I know she used to want to be a model, so maybe she'll continue with this. Or does she want to go to school?

10. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    She mentioned in the announcement that she is planning to study overseas. Seeing how she likes modelling (especially from her I+ pictures [hehe] ), I think it's safe to say she's planning to study to be a professional model. Glad for her that she chose to be independent and to take another step to fulfil her dream :)

11. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    that's good to know if she really want to be a professional model , at least she still works in front of camera [hehe]

and it seems she miss her time as a high school student in her last post on G+

well good luck for her [clap]

12. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    good luck in the future [clap] :cry:

13. l3utt0sai

l3utt0sai Kenkyuusei

may you help me?

i met some akb fic but it has to use password
    and hint is

AKB troll's Birth Year + AKB Princess' Birth Month + Reina + Sashiko + AKB's little boy's excess height (The answer is a string of 13 numbers with one period).

i cant find the right answer [puke]

pls help me

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1298
    Birthdays of members are here.

I'm not sure who the princess is and the little boy's excess height. Maybe someone could PM you the password.

15. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    AKB's troll: Mariko [hehe]
    AKB's princess: .... Tomomi's? I'm not sure
    Little boy's height: 148.5! Burn that in your head! TAKAMINA'S HEIGHT LOL

16. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    could it be Acchan ? [think]

17. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I was thinking of Suuchan or Yukirin but yeah who knows.

18. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Its doubtful to be Acchan since she's the Queen of AKB during her time and Tomochin is more referred to be the princess of AKB. [think]

19. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Princess with no sense of taste [hehe]
    Well, then there's your list. If Tomochin isn't the princess, just try all 12 months :D

20. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    On May 28, Special Event & Press Conference will be held at Makuhari Messe for something between AKB and Pachinko Kyoraku.

http://www.kyoraku.co.jp/product_site/2013/akb48/#/top
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-1153 ... um=twitter

Team Surprise 2?

Teaser:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m86_z236XQ[/yt]

From Matome site,
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    -----------------------

Also, was up the full line-up(103 girls) who will participate at that upcoming Kenkyuusei concert, the most relevant thing is that it seems will be introduced the AKB 15th gen as you can read their names in romaji; kanji and hiragana below,

Ichikawa Manami; Oowada Nana; Komiyama Haruka; Satou Kiara; Tsuchiyasu Mizuki; Fukuoka Seina; Mukaichi Mion and Yumoto Ami.

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-1153 ... um=twitter

Edit: few pics as reference,
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]