Yagami Kumi (Kuumin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Oct 5, 2008.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Re: Team S - Yagami Kumi (Kuumin)

Kuumin!!! :cry:
    I feel I have failed you terribly. And for that you could never know how sorry I truly am. :cry: :cry: :worthy:
    You were the only one in all of 48G to challenge Yukirin for my overall Oshimen. While Yuki won that title you were never far below her. I miss you so very much and wish nothing but the very best for you, my Beautiful Yagami Kumi. <3 <3

Kuumin :wah: :wah: :wah:

2. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Sad to hear thats shes completely done and dusted now... Hope we'll see her in a revival in a few years!

Even if she does get a social media account, whats the point? She isn't big on updates and photos, so does it really matter? Most of my Japanese friends barely update and when they do, its seldom of photos of themselves.

3. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko

Changing topics, does anyone know about potential places (bookstores, websites, etc) which might still have Kumi's photobook in stock? [think] A friend in Japan is trying to get it for me, but hasn't been able to find it :( (she got me Rena's photobook, though [rock] )

4. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

The chance in finding it in a bookstore is somewhat thin, but some websites probably still have it in stock and you can buy it. If no, try the yahoo!japan / ebay auctions, some people might be selling it - but the price might be much more expensive.

5. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

Do they stop releasing photobooks once they are out of stock? I did not know that. :(

6. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

It depends where your friend is as well. I know some places in Kyoto that sold AKB pbs - whether they sell the pb of an graduated SKE member is a another question. Online is probably still your best bet, unless your friend goes to hole in the wall places.

7. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko

^
    She lives in Tokyo, but as far as I know it's not close to Akihabara; she went there on the weekend and said she looked for it in pretty much every store that sold AKB-related stuff, but could only find Rena's PB... I'll tell her to check Rakuten and Yahoo Auctions just in case, thanks guys! :)

8. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

I live in Kyoto, so I ordered it by Rakuten and it take few days. :)

There was tons of Kuumin PB when I went to AKB shop at Akihabara last 2 weeks as well.

9. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Ah, So Kuumin thread finally move to Graduated Girls Forum. Well, it takes longer than I expected, lol.

Now I hope that I'll see this thread popping up in sometimes once we got some updates about her! :3

10. gilbertvdv

gilbertvdv Kenkyuusei

well its become pretty quiet here, moreover this thread has been moved to graduated team as well.. :(

i think everyone have started to forget about kuumin and move on.. but i'm still stuck here, missing my beloved oshi.. hope she's fine and success there.. :cry:

@thumbster: i hope so, but i'm not sure the will be any updates about her in the near future.. :(

11. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    We have to Rely on Shiitan! (Takada Shiori). She has opened her twitter and posted a lot of her pic like everyday. Then not long ago she seems to go and hang out with Mii and KanaKana so she post there picture on her twitter a lot. It's only matter of time for her to hang out with Kuumin and post one imo.

12. gilbertvdv

gilbertvdv Kenkyuusei

yeah right.. i just saw some picture posted by shiori.. and i hope there will be some picture of kuumin too.. :D

furthermore i hope shiitan can persuade kuumin to open her own twitter account.. [hehe]

it would be a better way to keep in touch with her right? :)

13. bakaouji48

bakaouji48 Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know what kuumin is doing now?

14. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

^ probably studying, we dont really know since kuumin dont have twitter account like Shiitan

15. bakaouji48

bakaouji48 Kenkyuusei

so she wanted to go back to a normal life then? well whatever kuumin is doing, i wish the best for her!

16. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    I miss her :(

I always open he PB when i miss her

I hope she will open an account too~ like you all want~

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Kuumin! I hope life is finding you well and truly happy. [nod] [nod] Even though I miss you so very much, I want what is best for Kumi so that she is always smiling and shining bright as the sun. Even if that means I can't see it. So, know that I am still supporting you no matter what, even separated as we are now.

18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Advanced Happy Birthday, Sonata. Wherever you are right now. [party]

19. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    In Japan time, today is already her birthday. Wish her all the best at what she do. And hoping to hear something about her.

(I was kinda certain but some member might mention about her today. But don't get your hope up).

20. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Kuumin! [party] I really miss you very much.. :(

Tbh until now I'm not used seeing SKE without you, goma and hata during live performances. I guess it will take me some time to adjust that you've really graduated. It's really hard for me to forget you cause you always makes me smile and amaze with your antics and powerful dances. Hope you're happy and doing good right now on the new path that you chose. Wish you all the best!