Sato Amina (Amina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. GaryJuly48

GaryJuly48 Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qP0Y7KTdkA[/yt]

:)

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm searching people willing to translate her interview.

I can hardsub it, i just need someone send me the translated talk.

3. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Don't think I can do it, because I've got to go to the lab for a few hours :/

But if I do it, I'll PM you.

4. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

Thank you for all your efforts, mates [clap] [clap]

But all of your voting look some complicated. I just vote all to Amina, so simple, no strategy at all :D. 6 votes already, 4 more to go. Meanwhile, my two copies of SC still stuck somewhere in Tokyo :fp: :fp: :fp:

You just know that now??? [hehe] [hehe] She outshined all the main lead in AKB0048. Shame that in AKB, push is more important than talent and the fact that Amina won the seiyuu audition is absolutely meaningless :tongue: :tongue: .

However, to be fair, I am not really sure Amina's standard against professional seiyuu (Nakayan was ok but she still failed her anime audition right :(). But I heard that Amina has no experience nor training beforehand so that her performance in AKB0048 is a really good start.

5. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

I have wondered for some time... do you know what Amina means? I don't know any Japanese with named Amina before. And I only know Amina is an Arabic name.... [speechless]

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ I remember her name from the Arabian Nights tale, the Five Ladies of Baghdad and The Story of Sidi-Nouman. Both characters named Amina exhibited quite an eccentric role.

7. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    According to Tangorin and some knowledge, Amina's(亜美菜)' Kanji meanings are

亜:Asia, rank next, come after, -ous
    美:beauty and beautiful
    菜:vegetables, side dish, greens

8. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I am not happy with the last character. :D

9. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    It seems Amina is a hockey fan. I'm starting to wonder what teams the members root for.

[​IMG]

10. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    A friend of mine is called Amina too, she told me the last kanji is used a lot in names to make them sound nice and quite often it doesn't mean anything. The same often goes for 香(ka) as well. Maybe Amina's parents just thought it sounded nicer than Ami.

11. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    @gocchisama
    Sorry man, I don't think I can do the translations.
    I can't hear them properly at all :^^;: Maybe it's cos I'm just used to translating by reading and not by hearing.

Either ways, I'm sorry everyone D:

If someone could provide Japanese subs... It'll be great, cos I can't catch what she says sometimes :cry:
    I suck orz

12. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

lol i dont even understand what they are saying at all in the video XD, don't worry arifer :)

HOW WILL AMINA RANK. i can't wait for the senbatsu results, yet i don't want it to come out of fear :fp:

13. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Okay, I'll be posting the rough summary of the interview here. There are some parts which I plainly couldn't catch, and others where I'm not sure of. So I guess you'll have to make to with the rest :^^;:

Warning: the formatting is horrible, because its just a rough summary, but yeah...

Free time

She was asked what she does in her free time, and she mentioned about wanting to do voice related jobs; about doing tongue twisters (I never knew she did that [shock] ); and about her daily running activity along with exercise routine.

She had promised herself to challenge herself to be a better person (?)

She also prefers to be alone than in a group, even if her friends ask her out.
    {Something about a bath here. Can't catch anything much :/}

Good-heart

She's considerate of others, simply because she doesn't want to think much about herself since she doesn't like herself (D: This part I'm sure of). She mentions that she doesn't like the way she looks (D:), and pretty much the main thing she likes about herself is that she's funny :)approve:) and her don't-want-to-lose attitude.

She then talked about what the fans say at handshake events, and how they got to like her like "Ooh you're really cute!" / "I oshi-hened from someone to you!" etc.

"Why don't you have any self-confidence?"

She doesn't know why, but she doesn't want to hate herself either. She thought that she was cute before she entered AKB, but that thought turned around completely 2 months after she entered AKB. And in her class, she feels that she's the average kind of cute

Wants to be a producer

{Lot's of part here I can't translate to English :/}

She say's it'd be fun to produce something with other members.

She loves the theater performances, musicals, but not much of TV/photo shoots (?)
    And that she also thinks over who to take a picture with, sometimes she reviews the picture and wonders why she chose to use that face.

Things you want to do

"Other than producing, what else do you want to do?"

Well, she definitely wants to to voice-related jobs, like being a Seiyuu (first on her list), radio or singing etc.

And (I think) she had talked with the pros that she worked with in the 0048 series

About myself

She likes being praised, as well as being scolded. It makes her want to work harder to her goal.
    Annnndddddd, she admits to being a masochist in that sense :lol:

"Which is more important, your private life or AKB?"

"To me, AKB is like my private life" This is a good quote :)

Now, and from now on

"Are you satisfied with yourself now?"

"Of course not" She wants to be part of a live unit (I think she means like a sub-unit here), to center a unit (!!!!) etc. There's still a lot of things she wants to do.

Yeah... that's pretty much what I got from the interview so...
    Sorry if it ain't that good :^^;: Still need to brush up my aural skills :/

BTW, if any of you found subs in Chinese or Japanese, can you post them here, I can translate from them :D

14. KashiwagiYukirin

KashiwagiYukirin Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Aminachu
    just bought 7 Vote-tickets for Amina, since my single copies still didn't arrive yet. I hope she can rank.

15. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

Damn, my copies finally did not come on time!!!!! Delivery in progress!!! I can't believe it. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry for ranting, mod. Waiting at home for the postman :fp: :fp: :fp:

16. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

:O where did you order from?

17. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

^ CDJapan :(. I used Registered Air Mail. It stuck at Tokyo for 2 weeks and took 2 days to traverse a minuscule island like Singapore :fp: . And now, I've received my copies 2 hours after the deadline....... :fp: :fp:

Luckily, I bought the votes online as well. 10 votes to Amina. Now, let's hope for the best. If Amina loses something by 2 votes, I will kill someone :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

18. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ? Last time I ordered it took 1.5 weeks to get here. On SAL.
    I suppose next time you should consider using EMS :^^;: That'd get it here within a week

19. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

lol which is why i used hmv, i only buy CDs when for election singles so i guess its worth the extra to pay for HMV's ems shipping.. no matter! im hope the margin won't be that slim...

20. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

^ I should consider HMV as well. Can only pray now.

^ ^ EMS is too expensive :(. EMS costs as much as the CD itself, no actually many CDs.... :D :D

[​IMG]