Sato Sumire (Suuchan) / AKB48 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. echiezo

echiezo Kenkyuusei

Thanks for translating Suuchan's speech, Sakana Kun

when read her post on her blog about Suuchan didn't get place at preliminary result and she was really sad, that was worrying me..
    and when she got called at 52th place and I saw her expression, that was making me burst into tears because I'm really happy for her~ :XD:
    She get higher rank than last year~
    yay..so happy to see her at Kera! every month,become model of Angelic Pretty..she's really cute~ :inlove:

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you, Sakana Kun!! [clap]
    Same here... [worried]

3. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't worry about Suuchan graduating just yet...she seems really happy about taking on more of a leadership role in Team A, so I think that for now, she'll want to explore that. Plus, now that she's ranked higher, she has way more incentive to stay in the group than if she hadn't ranked or dropped in rank.

4. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Not knowing anything about anything... I was just browsing google+ looking at various members post election posts and stumbled upon this post...

Sorry for the late report in Google+.

I got the 52nd place in the General Election!!

My rank nine places higher compared to last year, and my number of votes also doubled!!

I'm so happy, it hurts. (´;ω;`)

I already gave up during the announcement of the ranking because the 64th place already got more than 10,000 votes....

So, when my name was called, I screamed unintentionally. It's the first time that I did that.

Thank you for supporting during the General Election!!

I am here because you were here to support me.

My progress pace may be slower than the others, but those who have always supported me and didn't leave me are the ones who are important.

I want to continue walking without stopping. No, I'll continue running!!

I'll say this again and again, but I know it won't be enough...

Thank you. ♡

Upon reading that I was quite moved... so I went back and watched the FG selections since I don't know who she is or remember her name being called. Then learning that her rank had fallen dramatically last year to 61 and that she did not show up in the prelimins... then seeing her pure joy when her name was announced at number 52... and seeing Mariko's reaction to her happiness... well... it was a pretty touching moment I must say. :cry: LOL. In retrospect one of the highlights of the election. [party]

Also she's really pretty... and apparently is being really nice to Haruppi who is Kennin with Team A.

Still knowing nothing about nothing... I wish her the best. Ganbatte... ummm... *checks to see what her nickname is* Ganbatte Suuchan! [nod]

5. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Suu~Melody is with Haruppi in team A and NG as well!
    [​IMG]

I'll definietly keep an eye for those two! And congratz to Suuchan! I was so upset when her push stopped, to me the ideal girls to push besides Ayarin, Reinyan and Mariyagi from the old gen, is probably Suuchan and Komorin, but since Komorin's gone, I hope they will still consider Suuchan back. Y'know to fill in senbatsu spots at TV shows and all the other stuff they give to Ayarin these days.

6. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    I think by last chance she meant that she's not going to let anymore chances slip away from her and that she's going to work hard as a senpai and help pull the team together. She's going to act now so she won't disappoint her fans.

Sorry, I've skipped a translation but thought this one's more important so I've done her latest one for now.
    ----

[sato sumire] i want to stop my worries about my expectations
    original entry - 2013-06-10 05:39:16

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The live at Nissan Stadium has completed smoothly

The weather was great, so it felt really great to have an outdoor live after it's been so long!!

I might have a little tanned right now (laugh)

It's been a while since the voting for the election has begun, how has everyone been?

In front of 70,000 people. I wonder how many people in this world have been able to experience standing in front of so many people. I think this is something I can be really proud of myself!

But at the same time, no matter how big the stadium, no matter how popular AKB gets, I shouldn't forget my ultimate goals! I'm looking forward to the Summer Dome concerts too!

I've ranked in 52th this year in the general election!! I've already received many congratulating messages!!

I've been worrying and worrying, despite what I've said a few days before. It feels like my heart is going to fly out (laugh).

When 64th place was announced, with over 10,000 votes, I started feeling scared because it was a lot more votes than I expected. I though to myself, maybe everyone else have increased votes too...and when I was about to think, I'm not going to make it in...my name was called out, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't believe it, like it was a dream, I was so happy that I felt a little sadness at the same time.

My vote count increased more than doubled compared to last year, and moved up 9 ranks, I've moved up in rank!! I went up!!!

During my speech, my tears couldn't stop, I plan to do what I have said up there, so I can't break my promise! Please watch me ok?!

The general election teaches me new things every year. Last year, I've noticed my weaknesses and things that I've been lacking. This year again, after hearing everyone's speech on stage, I've started thinking about a lot of things.

Those who didn't rank in of course, are just as important. In this year's election, I think I've became closer to all the members. I disliked the election until now, but this year is different. During handshake events, fans talk to me directly, and there are all the blog comments and letters fans send me. This makes me feel like I wasn't alone by myself all this time. That's why, this 52th place is mine and everyones'! Thank you for this wonderful rank! No matter how many times I say it, it won't be enough, thank you so much everyone!

Also, Suda-chan's words, 'if you can't be the new generation (of members), you should become a member who can lead'. Those words really moved me. I'm thinking of the same thing as Suda-chan.

This is more personal, but being with Ayarin in Future Girls means new dance positions for us two makes me really excited and heartening! In Team A, as well as in Future Girls, we SuuAya wish to take on the new challenges!

Sorry for writing so much, thank you for reading this till the end I want to see everyone and give me thanks soon, ( ^ω^ ) that's it.

7. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    Congrats to Suuchan [party] I've always liked her a lot and was really happy about it, I didn't recall her giving a bit of a scream at hearing her name being called, now I must rewatch the G portion of the election [hehe] Haachan, Yukirin, Suuchan, and Aamin(who lost rank and ended up right next to Suuchan by some miracle) are top favorites of mine of the older gens, also all four of them are often underrated and neglected :angry: I am very happy that there are others supporting Suuchan and the other girls like her, and really happy that she is making a strong case for pushing forward in AKB48 [clap] I applaud how she has described what she felt, and how she is going to move forward, very well said! And thanks for the translation of the blog post. I wonder too if not only can we see more Suuchan and KKS and younger gens working together like how Haachan does, but maybe more work between Suuchan and Aamin? Often those two I see together at concert appearances when smaller units are sent out.

8. karles48

Thank you!! [clap] Suuchan is cute, lovely...and wise... :inlove:

9. dayzz

dayzz Kenkyuusei

time goes on and now suuchan has more concern to lead the group since she has become a senpai.. she has growth to become more mature, hasn't she :) ?
    And also I love suu~aya combination, i hope both of them will lead team A after mariko graduate :)

10. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Note: This post is on the night before the election

[sato sumire] i can't thank you enough
    original entry - 2013-06-08 01:24:06

[​IMG]

Hi everyone!

I had rehearsals at the Nissan Stadium since this morning

I knew that the stadium was really big but... it's not just simply really really big, it's huuuugee!!

I got so excited that I took a whole lot of photos (laugh) I want to show it to everyone but I'll have to wait...I'll upload them after the concerts ok?

I keep thinking about the fact that this place can fit 70,000 people that I couldn't sleep from all the excitement ever since the rehearsals!!

I can't believe I get to stand on a stage this size, I'm quite nervous, but I'm really excited about it!

I can't really say much since I'm not one of the first members, but for AKB to reach here, could not have happened without all the senpais and fans!

I won't forget about these thankful feelings when I stand on the stage tomorrow. There will be a lot of members, but please look out for me ok? Let's get pumped up together!

The general election will also be held tomorrow!

Thank you to everyone who kept thinking about me, said they love me, and voted for me, I knew all about it (;_;)

Even if I can't see some of you face to face, the comments and letters I receive everyday makes me feel better. I feel blessed to have so many kinds words said to me during handshake events. Also, to those who I can't meet face to face, I won't forget that you are by my side supporting me.

Sorry for the me that have been hiding my true feelings, lacking in skill and being selfish.

I gave up hopes on the election, didn't have motivation to move higher. But I can't remain this way, I had to change myself. I wanted to have a new start when I was put into Team A, I've had my hair cut, even though it's a little too late, but I wanted to redeem myself.

I wanted to tell you this feeling.

Now, I want to move up higher! I want to become a senbatsu member! I want to tell my kouhais the things my senpais have done for us. The time for me to pull the team forward is here. I want to continue my activities as a AKB member with a clear mind.

Tomorrow is the once in a year event, no matter what the results are, I have to accept it. Even if I'm not ranked in, there are still a lot for me to do in AKB, that's why I want to continue on.

I will believe in myself and everyone, I will give it all I've got till the end!! Sorry for making you worry this late.

Tomorrow, I want to be able to update with a happy announcement Good night ☆

11. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

@ Sakana Kun

Thanks so much for all of the translations...the ones that she posted after the sousenkyo really moved me...knowing how happy the results made her makes me so so so happy! I remember the terrible sinking feeling I had last year when her result was read...thinking about the huge number of places she dropped. This year, those old feelings have been completely erased. Suuchan's powerful new aura is truly shining.

12. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    ^ I think since her move back to Team A she's been more motivated to do better. Being back with Mariko, her original mentor and the member she looks up to the most as well as younger members joining in, she wanted to change and start fresh again. With Mariko announcing her graduation shes more determined than ever before to follow her steps as a great senpai

----

[sato sumire] i don't want to stop here
    original entry - 2013-06-13 01:13:37

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you so much for all the comments congratulating me! There are so many that they are overflowing!

Please don't cry for me, because it'll make me cry too

Now that the general election is over, I can't just simply pause for a moment! From now on it's going to be a serious battle. I've said it a few times already, but I'm not thinking about graduating from AKB yet. But rumors about it makes me feel annoyed. I want to become someone who AKB can depend on...please don't say that it is impossible (>_<) even if there is a tiny bit of possibility, I want to go for it. I've promised everyone that I'll go as far as I can. If I stop here, now, everything that I have done until now will become a waste. I want to stop limiting myself and continue my best!!

Please continue to watch over me closely!

And now, a happy announcement!

The activities for Future Girls have already started! The first photoshoot was for that certain purpose every year... (laugh)

It's been a while since I've had a bikini shoot so I was a little nervous but it was really fun ( ^ω^ ) Recently, I want to do a bit more gravure or modelling shoots because of my height

Being ranked 4th in Future Girls. I think I'll get a lot of screen time on the MV! I want to stand out for everyone so they don't have to look hard to fine me!!

13. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    ohhh a bikini shoot for Suuchan :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: and she wants to do more modelling! [rock] go for it Suuchan! She is hot, and an awesome singer! Thanks for translating her entries ^_^

14. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Yeah! That's what we waiting for! More screentime on PV. [clap]
    We have not been see her in the few last PV s. Specially for Team A PV 'Ikiru Koto", she only come out once! [boom]

Thank you so much Sakana kun, for the translations. :D

15. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Ikiru Koto made me so mad! It seemed like Suuchan was one of the few girls in that PV that had hardly any screen time. And to add insult to injury, it wasn't even an interesting shot...not a closeup, really, and not a body shot...no interesting action at all.

I hope the Future Girls get a cute song <3

16. karles48

Thank you for the translations, Sakana Kun!! [clap]
    [​IMG]
    That killed me... :cute: :cute: :cute:
    "It's been a while since I've had a bikini shoot so I was a little nervous but it was really fun ( ^ω^ ) Recently, I want to do a bit more gravure or modelling shoots because of my height "
    ...and that gave me the kiss of death.... :nb: :nb: :nb:

17. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Whoa, she's gonna be like Mimorin. :^O^:

18. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the blog translations Sakana Kun... her pre-election blog post and her post-election blog post are epic stuff IMO. So touching on so many levels. :cry:

19. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    You're all very welcome :) :)

-----

[sato sumire] oyasuuchan
    original entry- -2013-06-15 09:59:00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good morning!

Let's see...yesterday, I had a day off!

So...I did a lottt of things that I liked

I've made my own lunch, read manga and went shopping~

It was really fun

I want to Fint's exhibition with Marina-tteru and Izurina ☆

Fint is a brand that I like from a long time ago and it's reallllllly cute ( ^ω^ ) classical!

I love their Autumn/Winter fashion, so I've ordered a lot of them! All red colours! Mayuyu couldn't come but we've ordered for her as well! (laugh)

I look forward to see us 4 wearing our matching fashion

Recently I've got into this thing. They are 'Attack on Titan' and 'Terra Formars'! If there is anyone who likes them too, let's talk about it in today's handshake event! I'm waiting at the Makuhari Messe!

[T/N: They are titles of manga]

(⌒▽⌒)byebye!

20. karles48

Thank you for the translation!!! [clap] Mmm, that looks tasty... :drool:
    She likes Attack on Titan... :shocku: