Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

[​IMG]
    Oh, hi there! :awesome:

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@Reveen, she's 16 :^^;: But I'm just so thrilled for what they did to Nao, she didn't rank and she's not even as pushed as Haruppi and they gave her a duet with Yuko and reshuffled the units for her. Hoping they do the same thing to my baby, in less than 5 hours!!!!!!!!

@soul, it up on the theater! Thanks for that :cute:

The latest pic of Haruppi
    [​IMG]

Aaaaand more messages from the members for Haruppi's debut today!!!

Sakuratan

Mio

[​IMG]

Ito Rarira

[​IMG]

Tano Yuka also commented on her G+

Nakamata Shiori

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Just want to say...

Good Luck

... to my HKT48 Oshimen prior to your Team A shonichi. I know you are probably nervous as all get up right now. But I know you have it in you to take that nervous energy and channel it into fuel to drive the best performance you can possibly give. I look forward to watching you shine in your new team, and will be here cheering you on, though I will have to wait until later to watch the show. Now go out there and melt some hearts! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. Tries to return to sleeping of my meds.

4. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

three hours for our angel's debut!

Ganbatte Haruppi :inlove: [rock]

thank you for sharing this, it fits her to be there, and i love her elegant looks and classiness unlike here

[​IMG]
    http://4ever48.tumblr.com/post/53287089414

:^^;:

good luck haruppi! I'm sure they will also shuffle the units for you!

5. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    woah it's suits with her in the corner :drool: , hope she will be fine always, cause she will work harder from now [rock]

6. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

If any of you saw the movie Dirty Dancing... there is actually a perfectly appropriate response to this. :XD:

But anyway... looks like she went from one corner of the AKB theater...

...to the other.

[rock]

Oh... and before I forget...
    ...T-minus 2 hours! Hopefully someone checks in with one hour to go just to bring the countdown home. [hehe] Ganbatte Haruppi! Ganbatte! [clap]

7. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Less than an hour to go!!

I hadn't noticed :XD: But I guess it's more flexible to add her at either ends.

but ajdhskjfhskhdfsk I'm so excited and proud and just AGHHHH :^O^: The time has finally come!

Meru just posted on G+ as well! Add he to the other bunch of girls talking about Haruppie's debut today :awesome:

[​IMG]

And WakaHaru

She also commented

Haruppiiiii, we're gonna be seeing a lisp overloaded performance today [rock]

Annin

8. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

It's started!!

This post will be used for updates to avoid unnecessary lengths, we're also over at the chat for real time spazzing! and tumblr as well! Everyone keep up with Haruppi's special day! t-motion just informed that according to her 2ch topic, the theater is also using extra cameras today, usually done for special events and birthday celebrations.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Kodama Haruka, AKB48 Team A debut stage.

• 19/06/2013

*Outside the theater, so many people came to watch.
      [​IMG]

*Ozaki Mitsuru (HKT's manager) is there so he's giving live pictures as well.

*Haruppi's catchphrase has changed! It's now
      「博多からスキスキスキスキスキイップ!はるっぴこと兒玉遥です!」
      Hakata kara Suki Suki Sukippu! Haruppi koto Kodama Haruka desu!

*MC (Haruppi's at the first line, which means dips on units!)
      [​IMG][​IMG]

*No changes in units and Haruppi's (first) unit is Skirt Hirari!! (She gets Iwata's position)
      They shuffled the units around so that Karen is now performing in Kuroi Tenshi and Haruppi gets her position, which is MaiMai's original position which is the first solo line in the song.
      [​IMG][​IMG]

*Second unit is Glass no I Love you (Mayuyu, Tano, Haruppi, Sasaki)
      [​IMG][​IMG]

*Kodaku na Runner's intro solo dance is Haruppi!!

*The encore calls [Haruka] resound in the AKB theater.
      *Mayuyu announces that JKT's Rena's concurrent position is in Team A as well! Rena appears on stage!!!
      I apologize for the misunderstanding. Mayuyu only said that Rena will have a concurrent position and not in Team A.

*Ponytail to Shushu
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Performance is now over! Thanks everyone for tuning in!!

Discuss!!!! :awesome:

9. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    wat ???? seriously!! omg i didn't realize that rena will go to team A :fp: , anyway congrat's to Haruppi for shonichi today [clap] [clap] ganbatte [rock]

10. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Got back from another interview today, so I'm starting up with the translations early.. XD Congrats to Haruppi on her first Team A appearance.. It seriously must have been quite the experience for her all things considered.. XD

11. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Updated the post, HRP just notified me that this announcement isn't true. I apologize for the unnecessary misunderstanding :(

Anyways thoughts!

I'm kinda bummed there are no new units, but grateful that they at least shuffled them around so that Haruppi would have lead in Skirt and get both units with Mayuyu! The only possibility to be with Mayuyu before was in one unit via Juri's position. Of course that doesn't change the fact that I'm still waiting for a shuffle? maybe when Rena and Fuuchan both enter A, that would be something that calls for a unit change. I mean Haruppi already perform Glass, it's gonna be a bit boring watching her in two theaters performing the same thing. However I don't know for sure if she has Karen's group song position as well or not.

I'm also excited for the encore calls, and the dancing. That got so much attention, people are so impressed by Haruppi solo dance in Kodaku!!

LOd should be up in a couple of hours on DMM so I'll stay up until that :awesome:

12. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

Our dear Haruppi clearly not forgetting where she shined first, she's promoting HKT really well [clap]

I actually am not surprised they let her perform these songs since she's really familiar with the dance steps so she can catch up easily to them. But Haruppi getting MaiMai/Karen's position in skirt hirari is definitely awesome!!! [rock]

Now this is a definitely must see performance!! Need.Vid.Now! [rock]

OMG! Our Haruppi is really welcomed in team A! :cry2:

Congratulations for a successful debut in Team A Haruppi!! [party]

Seriously I freakin love this day! With SKE's insanely hot, wild and sexy PV/song preview released today plus Haruppi's successful team A debut. I just couldn't ask for more. :D

13. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

haruppiiiiiiii omedatou!! [party] [party]

i knew they would not change the units. they want to utilize the fact haruppi knows both skirt hirari and glass no i love you. it's a shame, but just watching her in the group songs will be enough for me! I can't until the lod is out.

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    what was the current roster of today's performance?

With the encore, we can say it was a success.

15. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Sorry, but what's a roster?

yep! Such a proud girl, I'm so glad she's bringing a fresh image over at AKB.

That is the highlight for me :^O^: Skirt Hirari! When she performed in it on Kohaku 2 years ago, she got some stupid ass position and no lines. Now she has a solo :cute:

Morikawa updated with a Haruppi 2shot! before Haruppi herself does.

:inlove:

Not going to update with every single message especially not in Japanese so for now girls who just posted about Haruppi is Iwata herself, saying that she's happy to have taught her her position and that she loves Haruppi's voice :^O^:

Madoka just congratulated Haruppi, and Mina posted this pic :inlove:
    [​IMG]

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The roster is up at http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/teamA_Waiting.html (it'll also be up on the official site but this gives a better idea of their positions). Looks like Karen took Nito Moeno's position and Haruppi is in Karen's old spot.

I'll have to wait to see a video of her self-introduction and see what the crowd response is but I think dropping "Happy Happy Harrrrruppi" would be a big mistake, the call and response type intros get the crowd involved more.

17. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    I'm pretty happy that she did a great performance...
    I wanna watch this on the LOD! :^O^:

18. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@Reveen, ooooh, that's what a "roster" means :hehe:

So Haruppi did get Iwata's group songs position as well!

19. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Man... that post was epic! Thanks SnipaKill... reading that post and looking at the pics was awesome... like I was there almost. [rock]

You think the cameras were there more for Haruppi or for Rena's surprise appearance? Either way Haruppi lucked out... Haruppi + more cameras is always a plus. [clap]

Woohoo! :panic: She's like Maximus in Gladiator! *chants* Ko-da-ma! Ko-da-ma! Ko-da-ma! [rock]

OMG... I so wanna see that too! :drool: LOL.

20. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

More updates :^O^:

Sumire who previously posted about how she's getting along with Haruppi just posted this
    [​IMG]

Kusaba also posted about Haruppi, she and Mina both mentioned they're awaiting to see Haruppi's smiling face back at Fukuoka :cute:

Still no update from Haruppies though, of course she must be exhausted or on the way back home.

Also keep checking back cause I'll post the LOD links as soon as they're up!

And finally the TV show I posted about earlier has a YT link which is more convenient to watch from
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUKmyfXAVWY[/yt]
    Watch our three aces being stunningly cute :cute: