Sato Sumire (Suuchan) / AKB48 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I read Terra Formars, and... for a while that manga upturned 4chan. Not for everyone, though, because of the gore.

And the roaches.

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I also read that manga—when there's nothing else in the list. It pretty much have a shallow plot and the artwork is average. And, its like a walkthrough to insect planet. [hehe]

Besides the gore, I wonder how can Suuchan take the sight of the Cockroaches in the manga, she has some tough gut to be able to follow it.

3. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    tiss awesome she likes those two :p they are not my top favorite stories, but I like them! haha as to her stomaching seeing the cockroaches I am sure she can take it [hehe]

4. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Hello! I'm new in this forum, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Suuchan's been my oshimen since she caught my eyes in Chance no Junban~ ^ w ^ And then I saw her in Kimikoto and found out that she's a seiyuu in 0048, which makes me like her even more!! Her lolita fashion is also really cute, as well as her personality and the way she carries herself. Idk, she just seems so sincere in everything that she does, from her smile to her blog posts to the way she performs on stage. I think she's one of the most genuine girls in the group tbh (。・ω・。)

It was really sad to see her rank in Future Girls in sousenkyo, dropping from her glorious Undergirls era (╥﹏╥) I know AKB is really pushing the new gen girls right now, but is there a chance that she would be more popular, now that she's in Team A? I don't want to squint my eyes and scan the back row to find my oshimen, after all ......

5. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

@PooPyon

Welcome to Suuchan's thread! It was sad last year to see her drop out of undergirls, but this last election she went up several places and more than doubled her votes, so I think most of us here are ecstatic with that! She may not be in undergirls, but considering how many more girls there are in AKS than when Suuchan was in UG, her current rank is really amazing. There's not much of a chance of theater girls around Suuchan's generation getting pushes/much exposure, so it seems as if it's really up to them individually as well as their agencies to make sure they're getting attention. Suuchan has been doubling her efforts of late, making lots of appearances on TV, so I think she's on an excellent path!

Anyways, glad to have another Suu-Oshi on this forum [party]

6. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Welcome POoPyon, glad to know Suuchan's oshi gathered in here. :D
    I can't wait for her next PV.
    I wonder if there is anyone in here to help me. I want to know, which episodes of AKBingo, AKB to XX, Shukan AKB or other AKB show which has Suuchan inside.
    I want to collect the videos.
    Thank you before. ;)

7. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Thanks, ferryo, ValentineDoe! (^ω^)

I'm seconding this! And also, I've heard that Suuchan subbed for Yuko in Gingham Check before? Is that true? I can't find any video of this if this was true.. (´;ω;`)

===

Suuchan's Google+ Post (23/07/2013)

進撃の巨人わくわく((o・ω・o))

みんなの好きなキャラはー?

[​IMG]

From Suuchan's Google+ English page:
    I'm excited to watch today's episode of "SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN"((o・ω・o))

Who is your favorite character?

8. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Welcome PooPyon! Horray for another Suuchan oshi [hi] [rock]

You can find all the tv shows Suuchan has appeared on this site: http://www4.atwiki.jp/satosumire/pages/22.html (BIG thanks to decoogu)

----

[sato sumire] the event is tomorrow
    original entry - 2013-06-22 23:23:09

Good evening everyone

I went to watch a movie yesterday~

Of course, by myself (laugh)

It was director Shinkai Makoto's 'The Garden of Words'

I think I've started to like rain (because of the movie)

I thought, even the rainy season isn't too bad

Since the setting is at Shinjuku Gyoen, and I'm in the metropolitan area everyday, I could see the reality of the setting.

Shinkai-san's work's backgrounds are really beautiful, each raindrop was drawn one by one with care. Personally, I like the train the best.

When I first saw his work, '5 Centimeters per Second' I was really moved by it.

It was really beautiful, and ephemeral...
    Japan's animation is really awesome.

The short movie 'Someone's Gaze' is really great too, and really sunk to my heart.

I've got hooked up into the movie after less than 5 minutes. I was taking in everything the story was telling me, I think I've grown up...

I definitely suggest everyone to go watch it Maybe the screening ending-dates are different for different places?

The next thing I'm looking forward to is, the theater version of 'Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day', The screenwriter is Okada Mari-san, who we owe thanks to in the AKB0048 anime. I want August to come fast!

Changing topics, tomorrow is the even for Angelic Pretty's Yokohama branch (・ω・)ノ

You can come and talk to me as well as take two-shots! Special hand written cards are also given out~

For more details check out ↓↓
    http://yaplog.jp/yokohama-ap/

I'll be waiting at Yokohama tomorrow!

[​IMG]

9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

She went to the movies by herself. :cry: But holy crap... I didn't even know Shinkai Makoto made another anime movie. :shock: He literally makes the most beautiful looking movies I have ever seen... animated or otherwise. :worthy: 5cms Per Second is utterly breathtaking and just purely sublime on so many levels. [nod] Hoshi o Ou Kodomo kinda sucked though. :^^;: LOL.

*runs to youtube to look for the Garden of Words trailer* Found it...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udDIkl6z8X0[/yt]

...so beautiful. :cry: I so need to watch that movie! :cute: +100 points for Suuchan for liking awesome stuff. [rock] +10 for liking rain in a non-emo way. :hehe:

10. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Thank you so much, Sakana kun, for the link! Yaay! Finally I don't have to blind search of her video on youtube.. [rock]
    Wow, Suuchan is Makoto Shinkai's big fan too. She has a really good taste for anime quality.
    Can't wait for the anime released to public. :D

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Welcome!! [hi]
    Thank you!! [clap] It must be amazing when you go to the cinema and one of the members is there too :awesome: Brad Pitt made that in Madrid two days ago (because of the preview of World War Z) and at first only a few recognized him... [hehe]

12. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    ^ imagine your seat happens to be the one NEXT TO HER :^O^: :^O^:

-----

[sato sumire] suu-melo's summer
    original entry - 2013-06-24 16:50:43

Yesterday was the event for Angelic Pretty at the Yokohama Event!!

I've made the announcement on my blog yesterday, but I didn't expect sooo many people to come

The two sessions of the event has been overbooked (unexpected happiness!) and somehow, we managed to arranged the session times, have it completed on time and I was able to talk to everyone!

The girls who came were dressed in Lolita and they were in the Angelic Pretty brand, I was so happy.

There were cute little children too, I'll definitely read your letters!

To the males, you all must have be really brave to have came!

To the couples, married families, we've even had 3-shots!! During the photos with couples, I'm always sandwiched in the middle and think, is this really ok for them? (laugh)

Thank you so much, as always, for coming to see me during handshakes and events. There's always different things to talk about, it's really fun!

The clothes and hairstyle were chosen by me this time, I'm nervous about how people feel about it... Strawberry patterned yukata, what do you think?
    By the way, it was an idea from the staff for wearing a yukata during the travel to Yokohama! The essence of Summer! We've made it barely on time! Japanese clothing has sloping shoulders (laugh)

I got really excited and kept imagining myself at a Summer festival! I want to go and eat fairy floss while catching goldfish in this yukata!

I'm looking forward to Summer more and more now!
    Being a person who can't stand the heat it feels like being in a inferno ( ゚д゚)

I wish I could do more events like this☆
    Will you come??

[​IMG]

13. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    ^ Thank you for the translations, Sakana kun!!! And thanks for the welcome, karles48~

Aaaahhh, I'm really happy that a lot of people came to see Suuchan in the Angelic Pretty event!! ; w ; Even couples and families and little kids and girls!! That means she doesn't just appeal to men; kids and girls must look up on her as well (^ u ^)9 Must have been cutely awkward for the guys that attended, since it's a Lolita event lmao

By the way, I wonder what makes Suuchan your oshimen? And if she's not, what do you think is her charm points? Because when I declared that Suuchan's my oshi, I can't quite put into words about what makes me attracted to her. I mean, things like "She's cute" and "She's a seiyuu in the anime that I like" and "I love her Lolita fashion" certainly contribute, but they're kind of generic, don't you think? I want to hear what people think is so amazing about her so that I can support her more!!

14. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Well, this question remind me back to the first time I saw her on Chance no Junban PV.
    I think it's her smile who made me adore her soooo muach.. [hehe]
    Since then, I searched everything about Suuchan.

15. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Things that make Suuchan my oshi:

-She's super cute (obviously)
    -Her fashion is always cute, whether she's dressed in Lolita, casual clothes, or the wonderful outfits she picks for handshake events.
    -Her sweetness. Suuchan's personality, to me, is so sweet. She's just the kind of girl you want to do nice things for, take care of...she'd be the kind of friend you can count on to listen to your problems or to cheer you up.
    -Her shyness coupled with her goofy side. Even though Suuchan sometimes appears to be a bit shy, I love it when she opens up and her dorky/goofy side shows. It makes me want to hug her!
    -Her beautiful voice and her onstage charisma. Suuchan isn't the best dancer, but her expressions are always SPOT ON, whether she's performing a cute song or a serious/sexy one.
    -Her affinity for cute things. Suuchan is girly and likes girly things, like My Melody goods and baking sweets.

And of course, there are the less tangible things. I like other girls in the AKS group, and many of them have equally amazing qualities, but they're not my Oshi. What makes a girl your Oshi, to me, is beyond the obvious good qualities she has, it's about how she makes you feel, and Suuchan makes me feel incredibly happy and like I want to support her and encourage her smile no matter what.

16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

She isn't my oshimen, but she's one of my favorite members. Why? Mmm... one of the things that makes me love her is that disarming smile that always gives me a lovely warm feeling inside, it's like the sun through the clouds, I can't be sad when I see her smiling like that... :inlove:
    PS: okey, she's gorgeous, funny, a good singer and a great dancer too... :hehe:

17. kuroro00

kuroro00 Kenkyuusei

i first saw her from the music video of NEW SHIP in GM5 single..
    her charming smile and her curls that time captivated me :inlove:

18. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Thanks a lot for your answers, guys! It seems like most of us is captivated by her shining smile, huh? As for me, it's also her smile that makes me attracted to her, in addition to her sweet self. I just can't see Suuchan being fake, you know? I mean, with idols, sometimes you wonder if their personality on TV is their real ones and if off air they're not as kind as they seem, but with Suuchan, I just can't imagine her being a jerk at all! I also admire how she's so adaptable to changes in situations — she was an Undergirl, but when the new generations are pushed to "replace" her, she quickly changed her role to that of a senpai. With "newer" girls in Team A that I personally like (Haruppi, Ricchan, possibly Rena Nozawa from JKT48?), I'm hoping that my oshimen could guide them and be a great senpai that everyone looks up to! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

===

Suuchan's Google+ Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

S-so c-c-cuTEEEEE!!!!!!!!! (*/∇\*)

I personally like the second one best, she looks really pretty with her hair like that (•̪◡•̪)

19. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    I have found this video in youtube. Thank's to Kyamasan46 the uploader.
    It's just a talk show, even though I don't understand the conversations but I enjoy it, because I can see Suuchan in one and a half hours ! [party]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FNA2g-7Mno[/yt]

20. decoogu

decoogu Kenkyuusei