Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^^^ If she really work in a konbini, I would be the one that visit the store daily.. buying just anything.. from tissue to candy to instant ramen to just anything..

btw, I love her hair, but of all her pic, I saw her lips first, cause I think hers are unique and attractive, am I the only one? :cute:

2. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yes! Love her duckface and chu~face and pout and smile <3

3. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    at first I was amazed about how "funny" her lips wiggle when she talks..

later on, I'm bound to hers..

I bet she knew that her lips are one of her main attract point.. she exploits em cleverly..

[​IMG]

4. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Totally agreed. Her lips are really beautiful. But I sometimes wish she would do the duckface less often. I somehow don't like it [wonder] Just smiling would make me much happier :)

5. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    maybe something like this? :hehe: [hehe]

[​IMG]

6. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    :yikes:
    Well at least it would be some diversion... :D

I mean just normal smiling, like in most of the Ure-Pia pics :inlove:

7. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I totally agree with this. She reminds me a lot of Mandy Moore in this picture.

Here's the ANN 130921 with Sae, Akicha, and Mariyannu in case you missed it:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYvAxtttdGY[/yt]

8. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

^ Ah I missed the ANN broadcast, thanks for the link, I'll have a listen when I'm free.

I hope someone will upload the NHK show on youtube or youku (anywhere) soon. Would like to see how she serves customers xDD

9. nmt79

nmt79 Kenkyuusei

Long time no see^^;
    I found it on Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEyMTI1NDA0.html[/youku]

And I've been to handshaking event.
    Though it is short, you can see the report on my twitter account (@saetter_2013)^^

10. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^

heya saetter!!
    long time no see.. (in the forum), just wanna say thank you for asking saechan about our (international fans) birthday gifts.. thanks for being our ambassador.. [party] [clap] [rock]

11. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Apparently she's with Yannu in something SNH-related at the moment, I don't know if she's still in Japan or already back in Shanghai. (EDIT: Ok, after her last tweet it's clear they're in Shanghai :D )

This is from SNH's official FB-Page:

Sae is learning some Chinese Lyrics in it, so perhaps they are already practicing for october? Or they have another photoshooting and doing this in the breaks...

Attached Files:

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  13. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Sae and Yannu enjoying Shanghai :D
    (From Official FB-Page)

@rka: This meme is really great [hehe]

Attached Files:

14. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Well, good news, I just uploaded the NHK show [clap] (cut off the VTR though)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6_NF9TJi5c[/yt]

I wanted to see the news clips, スッキリ!! and Nスタ, of Sae's stage play interview (promo? conference?), but I still haven't found them anywhere :c

15. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^ Basically they're just learning how to make chewing gum :D They read the ingredients on the label and then they showed VTRs from different countries of how they produced stuff like xylitol and peppermint.

I have the ANN downloaded from youku but.. I don't know if people want it since the audio ain't in synch with the video and it's missing the ending [worried]

16. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Thanks for uploading!!

I bet if I saw her in a shop, I would do the same as the Guy with the flowers :D

17. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

@ tutumon
    thank you so much for uppping!!!

@rka
    There is skit embedded - Sae acts as this hopeless? worker who doesn't know anything about the products being sold in the store then the glass guy (idk his name) commented on her work attitude. Then, I don't know why this random guy in suit with flower came and propose to Sae LOL ... and I recognize that woman in kimono (she's an actress). She's looking for chewing gum but more importantly she wants to make them. The rest - production.

gum paste looks like tree bark to me lol...makes me think twice before getting chewing gum again. :^^;:

18. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    just have a time to upload this file
    NHK special full : http://www.mediafire.com/download/78mvb ... pecial.flv
    it's different with variety show but i like this show cause it's interesting to see how to make something,from where you can get all of the ingredient and of course because Sae in here [hehe]

announcement of production “Kuzariaana no Tsubasa” Sae part: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2jngl ... %80%9D.f4v
    if i'm not wrong the 3 guys who interview Sae is not a staff but a lucky guess who can interview all Kuzariaana no Tsubasa cast and i'm jealous with them :/

and SNH48 will hold a large-scale special concert in Guangzhou on 11/16 (November 16)
    32 SNH48 members (a mix of 1st Generation, 2nd Generation and overseas transfer members) will perform up to 20 songs!
    source: http://www.snh48.com/html/zixun/2013/0927/307.html and http://shanghai48.tumblr.com/post/62404 ... -container

what do you think about this? 16 theater songs +20 songs for this concert + choreography no wonder Sae and Mariya work very hard to study mandarin and in all photo they look very tired [worried]

19. nmt79

nmt79 Kenkyuusei

Hi^^

I uploaded full video of STOLABO TOKYO "the announcement of production Kuzariaana no Tsubasa"
    You can DL by 6th Oct.
    http://urx.nu/5dJ1

20. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    @nmt
    hi,nmt79 Thank you as always :)

@rka
    you are welcome^^
    haha it's not the first time she won janken there is program(forget the name of program) Sae Ume and Shimada do janken to decide who will eat the ice cream and Sae won and this program aired not long after she lost in a first round at akb last year janken tournament :^^;:

my knowledge about SNH is very little so i don't know they popularity,but china had many passionate fans who will go to the concert event though it's very far place and Sae Mari popularity will help SNH to sold the ticket so maybe it will sold out :)

--------------
    Please click heart mark to vote Sae in blog general election http://www.idol-blog.net/category/SNH48/ go to home if you want to know current rank the voting period until 10/1 now she is rank 8 :)

AKB48 Election by 'Jonetsu Tairiku (Continental Passion) Sae in rank 8 so proud of her[party] [party]
    great job Sae and Sae oshi [rock]

and maybe everyone already know this but i will write it Sae and Mariya will have their debut SNH48 theater performances on 10/11, 10/12 & 10/13! finally after we waiting so long [party] [party]