Jo Eriko (Jo) / 4.5th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

i remember the akb documentary where the blokes actually interview eriko , her room is filled with acchan memorabilia . she was devastated when acchan announced her graduation at SSA in 2012 and thus eriko announced her own graduation with a haste with her so called excuse of concentrating her studies kind of thing. one year later she is back . did acchan advised her to do that ??? or she realised that she had not finished with her idol career yet ??

2. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I knew how Acchan means the world for her..but honestly, I don't think Acchan will ever have a motivation to approach her for this kind of thing.. she's more like "your future is up to you to shape"-kinda person..
    I'll just think she missed her NMB's friends a.k.a her greatest recent teenager memories, imagined how packed their schedules, probably they can't communicate much with each other in these 1 years.. :lol:
    maybe she's consoled her a few time but I think that's about it~ :^^;:

3. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    awsome news i______________________________________i

jo is back *______________________________*

4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I think they'll try to get her on BII this time :)

5. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    JOOOOOOOOOOO ISSSSSSSSSS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

sorry I have to wrote that in caps.. because I was shouting.. literally.. I mean.. seriously..

I had promised myself something if she ever return to 48G.. I WILL KEEP MY VOW..

Jo!! おかえりなさい!!

6. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

お帰りなさい、ジョーちゃん~~!!
    So happy to see her return <3 Gonna try to send her a letter as soon as I can! <3

7. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

JO IS BACK!!!!! :)
    This is the best news I've heard in awhile. I really, REALLY missed this girl and her mega-watt smile. No doubt she missed her old friends in the group, after soul-searching whether graduating last year was really what she wanted to do. I'm glad she decided to return.This was no doubt a very emotional moment for her fellow members, especially Team M. Ditto with her old Naniwa Nadeshiko and Docking48 buddies; you can see Sayanee and many of them in tears of joy. Understandably, Momoka couldn't stop crying. :D

It means a lot when management decides to give her a special audition to rejoin the group as kenkyuusei (and I'm thankful to them for that). They're very much aware of her significance and place in NMB both as an original Team M and overall member. When she graduated last year I felt NMB lost someone irreplaceable. I'm just so happy to see her back in the group. Welcome back, Jo!!!

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I could see them doing that. BII really needs all the promotion they can get, and having Jo back would be something big for them.
    Also, it seems it's the only team that is in touch with AKB roots, handing flyers on the streets and such, and since the comparisons with Acchan don't stop... [hehe]

She really resembles Acchan in some moments of the video. Damn, she's just 14 and she's so beautiful already. :inlove: :inlove:

9. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

10. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

I watched the announcement video like a few time
    It still gives me goosebumps on how the crowd reacted and even the "Eriko chant"
    It was also funny how Fuuchan's face was [hehe] it was like *Cr@p I'm losing my center spot* [hehe]

As much I would love her to be back in Team M I think (and I think everyone does) it would be better to be in Team BII :) plus she would be senpai to the other KKS since she already has experience :)

11. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    Re: Graduated Team M - Jo Eriko (Jo)

May 02, 2013
    You're very strong, you knew she'll come back :XD:

I'm so happy she is back to NMB48 [party] . A nice & smiling girl like her :blush: who comes back in a idol group, it's a big good news!
    It's a strong decision she took because she will have more pressure than before. She will be expected towards the kenkyuusei (she'll be "the most experienced") and towards her former comrades (will she take the position of someone in the next songs/concerts?).
    Her coming should overthrow the established order in NMB48 (but I think the position of Sayanee & Milky are safe, but the others members...) like the management did in HKT48 or in Nogizaka46. It's a bet but I hope it will be a success for her. Ganbatte [rock]

12. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    next on Aki-P troll list..

put jo eriko as center for the upcoming NMB single.. pushing sayanee and milky aside..
    additionally he could use her solo photo as the single's cd cover.. [hehe]

13. teamk-oshi

teamk-oshi Kenkyuusei

Despite people big expectation for this girl, That's no way for me accepting 48 management to allow all the way in their marketing strategy. NMB was stuck on their downhilling sales, and facing the same dilemma as SKE dependency on wmatsui to Sayanee and Milky.
    Are they loss their confidence for another face like Fuuko, Shu, Nagisa, or even the next draft kaigi members by calling a graduated member back?
    I'm not her hater, anyway. She was great and used to be shouldering the next gen ace .
    However, I really can't understand their purpose for her.
    Giving second chance? Nah! PPL should think smart getting euphoric.

14. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Accepting management's marketing strategy?? LOL~ XD
    seriously~
    we have no power here, and like they ever care~ XD
    on other side, If Kikuchi Ayaka can return back, why can't Eriko Jo, one of Aki-P favorite kid?
    I know it'll be hard for other girls, so they need to step up their game more~

15. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

you sure management that called her back? maybe it's her that wants to come back.. she promised so..
    you sure the problem with their sales decline is just because of their dependency on sayanee+milky? why not kyoraku's promotion? music composer? pv maker? etc?
    you can see here, your one assumption leads to another assumption.. you have no solid grounds and yet your conclusion is "ppl should think smart getting euphoric"

you can't really understand their purpose for her?
    DerKaizerZen mention 1 of them.. "other girls need to step up more"
    even you have mentioned a theory.. "loss their confidence on fuuko, shu, nagisa, etc". if that's the fact on NMB internal, it's like they get a slap in their face to step up more.. it means, they didn't do as good as expected.. etc..

from what I learn about 48G, competition is good for the group..
    if they really dependent on saya+milky.. and others just happy being on the top 16.. why don't disturb their comfort? let them fight for their spot.. idk, maybe some on the top16 borderline members are already thinking "OMG!! I'm gonna drop from senbatsu".. some on my twitter timeline even jokingly said "fuuchan was like [am I be jo's #2 again?]"
    I mean.. competitions should be good for their group..

giving chances are the core of 48G (IMO)
    it's the reason why they have sousenkyo, janken taikai, why should they didn't give her 2nd chance while they give chance to anyone that got into sex scandal? or relationship scandal?

just because people don't think the same way as you, doesn't mean they didn't think smart..
    and also, doesn't make you smarter than them..

16. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

I very strongly doubt that management somehow lost confidence in Fuuko/Shu when they both ranked in in the election and got 4th/5th position on Kamonegix respectively... let's not forget that Jo is Akimoto's favourite and there's no hard work that'll ever overcome that. Can't say I'm particularly fond of the mentality that members should somehow "step up" so they can win against Akimoto's pushes. As you can see in HKT and Nogizaka, if Akimoto or even management decides they want someone else in center/senbatsu, there's not much you can do as the affected member. ** Now, since the reason why Jo left in the first place should be known to the higher-ups, and for the sake of other members (who are absolutely doing their best... I hope you don't think the opposite), I hope they don't push her too hard.

I also think that her second chance would've been welcomed much more if she just went through the draft or the regular NMB auditions.

** I'm a fool, please disregard

17. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    Welcome back JOOOOO...
    im still cant believe its actually true..

18. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

It's still Jo's decision to come back
    I mean even if the management tried to get her back it would still be in Jo's hands if she want to come back or not. She's still young and will make mistakes along the way :)

BTW for some reason I want to see Shu and Jo do a song together as Double center :^O^:

19. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    What a wonderfully flawless theory, I mean superb. Other than you know, the sales not declining... kamonegi outselling every other single except for Eureka.. oh and that Shuu/Fuu both are at higher popularity levels that Jo ever was.
    I mean yeah, other than that your theory is watertight.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yup!
    I also predicted the "all new stages at the same time" thing. :cool: lol jk

I was checking her age yesterday and I'm so happy she's just 14. I mean, she has yeeeeeeeeeeeears ahead to climb all the way up to the top. [rock]

That wouldn't be surprising at all. We've seen it in HKT and most recently in Nogizaka, so they could totally put her at the front, flanked by SayaMilky and wishper in her hear something like imagine this positon in AKB, with the kamis around you. :hehe:
    I don't think she'll get any less of a push now. I could see it on the verge with the three musketeers, but in NMB.

Now that I think more about it, Fuuchan and Shuu have both ranked in the last election (Shuu was even a center). Pushing them aside would only hurt them and might cause a stiff in the fandom. Not that Aki-P cares, but... the only way I can see her getting the center of a team (apart from airdropping her) is by them reshuffling the teams and separating SayaMilky, like they did with WMatsui in SKE.

I guess this is one of those "let's wait and see" situations. They'll probably wait until the results of the next election to announce any promotion, but I don't think we'll have to wait that long to see her in a single... she'll probably be in the next one.

:^O^: