Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I don't know anything about performing, but I can't read chinese so maybe. What I know for sure is that she and Yannu will participate in a special event in the Cafe on the 26th. So they might be joining the performances when they are already there. But why is this sad?

2. AsooChan

AsooChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia
    Oh >< !!

I'm planing to send a Flowers !!

So I Don't if i should send it to Sae-chan or to all SNH48 members ><

I don't if the rules are same with AKB's one !!!

I'M LOST xD

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Sending flowers from a foreign country doesn't seem like the best idea. Unless you're in contact with a delivery service in China I'd recommend thinking about something different.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

@asoochan - Around the time of Haruppi's birthday I looked into sending flowers using services like Interflora (there are a couple of other similar international services). Basically they send your order to the local franchise in the relevant city who arrange the flowers and deliver them to the address. Flowers are pretty expensive though, it was at least €80 for the tiniest basket of flowers, in the end I decided not to do it and sent other presents instead.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yep they will perform again on SNH theater at 25-27

6. AsooChan

AsooChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia
    Hello Guys !!

thank you all for the replies !!! i'm very happy for your recommendation !!

actually i already order it since i knew that Sae-chan will have an event on 26th ( this Saturday )

I know some Florist in China they can Communicate in English, so no need to worry !!

in other words i have ordered from a local florist !! and i found they are close from the Theater !!

i was only worry about if sae-chan will be at the Theater or no !!

so i hope she receive it !!!

7. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Sae has really got thinnier since like.. last year, or since 2011. She mentioned on the Sayaka grad episode of MuJack that there was a time when she gained quite a lot weight and at the same time Sayaka lost weight lol. In my opinion Sae still looks healthy even though she got thinnier. BUT I do hope she won't lose any more weight 'cos then I start to worry. I believe she's a clever girl though and won't become too picky about food :)

8. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Yeah. Even though she got thinner, I doubt it was because of a diet :D (At least according to her tweets [hehe] )

I would guess it could be because of stress, with all the SNH-Stuff starting and so on. But I agree with rka, a little more weight wouldn't be so bad...

9. AsooChan

AsooChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia
    Heeeeeeeeeey Guys !!

Today i sent Stand Flower To SNH48 Theater to Sae-chan !!!

Sent it this morning @ 11:30am [ China time ] before the Cafe Event by 30 mins ^^

[​IMG]

by the name of [ Dubai Fans ] ,, hope she like it at Receive it ^^

10. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

Wow at the flower. That's nice! Glad it worked out great [clap]

as for the weight, yeah, I also think it's stress-related and pressure, sometimes when you're too busy (as she should be with SNH these past few weeks) you just forget to eat or don't eat much at all. Happens. But I hope she'll take it a bit easy and get used to all the traveling back and forth. Must be very exhausting.

11. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Slowly starting to realize the commonality (or at least a jump off point for me liking them) is that a member likes Sae.

Yuihan and Sayanee both being tight with Sae, I've always favoured Kitahara Rie more than Sashihara - because Rie kind of blatantly likes Sae. Natsumikan, Ghaida's oshimen... Sae! (Same as Cindy Gulla though I think in her case, she has more than one oshi?)
    Haruu, Tano Yuka has always loved and respected Sae for her dancing ability.
    Chen Guanhui... Sae oshi!

And now Kitagawa Ryoha! (Who I kind of started being interested in...) I just found out loves Sae!
    To the point, she can't totally look her in the eye for too long... and then Sae-puppy can't help hugging and messing with her.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Heard that Sae replied Gon's tweet using Indonesian. She make a little mistake there, but it still comes out great!

13. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Yeah, I saw this tweed and was really surprised! Sae is a real genius in languages :D

But since Gon usually tweets in both languages, even I could probably greet her... [think]

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Sae is like, able to use 4 language now? Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian and English (or Engrish) :/?
    If she could master all 4 she could be flooded with a ton of entertainment jobs in the future

http://www.snh48.com/html/zixun/2013/1029/353.html

Some picture of Sae and Mariyannu teaching SNH girls "some classic 48 songs"

15. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I joined the group :D

About the updates, I think better too much than too few. So keep up :p

Regarding her G+, I was really surprised too! But she wrote something like "I finally could use it". So maybe it didn't work before? Maybe her phone was not compatible [wonder]

I must say, I'm really happy that she got chosen as the representative for Overseas-Study together with Gon. Imo these two are far more involved in it than Akicha and Yannu. And everything that helps her gain popularity is imo a great thing :D

16. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    so umechan just posted this pic with saechan...

akimoto TK legacy!!
    [​IMG]

most of her pics are blurry, for we could see her lovely smile there.. :inlove:

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah but Japan has separate ministries for Moe, Kawaii, U.N. Spacy, Gundam and Gojira prevention!

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    From Mariyannu's blog

Attached Files:

19. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hello it’s been a while since my last post been busy with collage life+ private stuff,actually i didn’t have any plan to post today cause something made me really mad and been bad mood but you know i always lose with Sae smile/adorkable face,when i see this pic i feel like idiot cause think to much about it somehow that pic(SaeTakanase pic @rka post) say something like this enjoy your live don’t waste it with think about something that already happen nothing you can do about it,just use that as a lesson,Well i know her twitter post has nothing to do with my problem but that is what i feel when i see her pic that time :^^;:

@Asoo
    Wow that’s great Stand Flower i hope Sae will receive that :)

@Kurisu
    For me Sae is like a bridge to like other members example Yui at first all of people tell she will get great push and will take Acchan spot but all of that is like nothing to do with me i got interested with her when i watch Team K stage Sae always teased her and her expression is cute to and after that i see her as individually and after see her for a while she become my fav member,btw Sae is popular with other member well mostly cause she is boyish but on top of that it is because she is always kind to every members and didn’t care about senpai-kouhai thing i found many new member who only meet her for few times call her first name rather than family name it’s rare to call your senpai in a first name in a short time :D

@rka
    Well it’s kinda sad to know Sae is not popular enough as 48 group member and get her name miss spelled but the good thing is that incident crack Sae nervous and that incident up in Japan news,i like the reporter say about that incident Shimomura miss spelled Sae name but Sae smile really like a sun :) [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heH2bvfieH8[/yt]

many thing that i want to write but cause it will be long i will used spoiler

Sae Q&A @ weibo translation
    Here a few Sae Q&A @ weibo translation, Japanese language translation credit to @saq1216
    Just like i always said my Japanese language is suck so it’s not 100% perfect and feel free to edit this btw i skip some of question cause i think it’s not interesting/funny
    Note:S = Sae , F = Fans and ( ) = my comment

F: Are you already get used live in china?,wherever you are you always sparkling, good luck learning Chinese songs, i will support you Fight
    S: From now on please always support me (lol she didn’t answered the question XD)

F: I got ignored again,i feel like to cry... i will cry in the corner of my room
    S: Nǐ hǎo (Chinese language for hello lol XD she is to kind)

F:i can't go when Sae do perforce in Shanghai,if SNH do performance in Beijing will you do performance with SNH to?, we(fans) want to see that and will go if you do that i support you!
    S:I will go if i have an opportunity :cry:

F: I want Sae learn Chinese language quickly, i want listen Sae sing Chinese songs
    S: I will :cry:

F: Sae chan after this(maybe SNH theater debut/SNH kaigai group activity) what activity you will do in Japan,I want to see Sae chan performance in theater again
    S: after this i want to do performance in China

F: You always look genki,what secret to do that?
    S: It’s because support from all of my fans give to me

F: When you two performance in China, you two still speak/sing with Japanese language , all of us know it (i’m not sure about this one he/she use 話せばいい which is mean speak but he/she refer to the performance so i write speak/sing but the one i know he/she complained cause Sae Mari still used Japanese language in theater performance )
    S: I’m sorry my Chinese language still not good :cry: (learn new language is very hard especially mandarin i prefer learn physics,math,accounting,or another exact subject rather learn new language so i don’t need her sorry)

F: Which one you will marry Mariya or Yukirin?
    S: I want marry a man (lol event though she boyish i never see her as a boy,all pairing just like a friendship of closest friends to me beside SaeYaka pairing can’t help to see that as mother-daughter pairing XD)

F: Are you love your fans in China?
    S: I love them <3

RH2014
    RH will be up to 200 songs and they will performed rank 200-100 14/1/23-26 and Sae schedule for that days is full with kuzariana performance http://www.chikyu-gorgeous.jp/vol_13/schedule.php it’s most likely we will watch someone as her under in akb48 single and TK songs for rank 200 - 100 and we must make Kiseki become a top 100 to avoid vtr thing/under for Sae position in Kiseki wa ma ni awanai

Nissan and Budokan
    I feel very happy when i watch Sae performed with AKB48 especially Team K she get a fair amount of screen time and genki as always it’s completely different when i watch budokan as the vid get played i wonder where is she and when AKB48 perform a cool songs especially HA! my expression is like this (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

20. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I remember for a while thinking that Yuihan might have disliked Sae...
    Yui is a certain type, she's more in the shadows - even now as a captain. She'll never be the loudest person... and Sae is definitely more the boisterous type.
    But you can almost physically see that friendship these days... they've become equals.
    And you can pretty much tell Sae has always respected Yui, even during those early days when she was teasing Yui. She was treating Yui like her little sister counterpart almost.

And Sayanee... you can tell even now that she's kind of intimidated by the Kami members, she's always more quieter than she normally is.
    But she names Sae (and Yui) as the first AKB members that really welcome her, like Mariko to Jurina. That friendly, happy face that greets you at the door.

I think there is something really blessed with having Sae as an oshi.
    She's still hard on the members because she expect the most - of the girls who respect her, they all have decent reps as hard workers and I like finding more about them.