Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I'm starting to be paranoid...
    What if they really let team s to perform kiseki???
    is there anything we can do? ie: complain to managment? hmmmmmm

2. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    This sailor moon thing is hilarious xD
    Maybe something for next Shin'yuu Birthday Party? [think] :D

It's great we've already collected so much money, I really hope the song can make it into Top10 at least! [clap]

3. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

That's a very good outcome! Anyways, this is the only thing I feel like contributing for Sae, since there's nothing else to do with this fandom lol (losing my interest in AKB activities drastically over the last 6 mths) mainly because there's no Sae.

I'll be looking forward to RH14 though ^^ :)

4. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    It's nearly the same for me. Even though I have some interest in some of the New Gens, I also start to loose interest. Recently I don't even watch some of the performances on YT, because I always get angry when the whole KFC-Senbatsu (exept graduates of course) is performing, EXCEPT Sae, as usual. I see no reason for this. It can't be because her focus on SNH, because for example Sayanee or even Sasshi are also no part of AKB.
    And even though I have nothing particular against Miichan, who seems to be taking Sae's part recently, I don't want her to see her there, because Fans voted Sae into Senbatsu and not Miichan. That someone has to do Marikos and Tomochins part is logical and I have no problem with that, but for Sae it seems just so unnecessary! I mean, even when she's quite busy with rehearsing recently, it can't be that big problem to make one evening free for a performance, right? Maybe it's really better for her (and for the wallet of her fans) to graduate soon...

(Sorry for the negative post, I was just super pissed after watching the ASEAN Summit performance...)

5. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    hello everybody!! been long time!! お久しぶりですね。。

been busy with things and it doesn't look like that I would have the time like I used to for 48G anymore..

I just participated the voting!! I hope my contribution could do something valuable for saechan :inlove:

if anyone from indonesia are eager to participate and doesn't have paypal, I am willing to help.. cheers..

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

My oshi is Miichan, so I'm glad she's performing...however, I agree that if it's an arbitrary decision of the management then it's indeed unfair because Sae earned the spot in the Senbatsu...

7. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Just to clarify, I also have no problem with Miichan performing, I even think she deserves it. It would have been just nice if she would have taken one of the graduates parts and not as an replacement for someone who is theoretically still available.

And hey, Sae increased her Weibo stats again :D
    Oh, and what's with this 2ch ID? I'm not familiar with 2ch at all [think]

8. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Ah, thanks :D

9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Don't worry, it's just a matter of taste. Besides, it's Sae's thread! :)

10. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    lmao the edit of Shinyuu Trio in Sailor Moon lingerie is genius!! [hehe] [clap]

I also participated to Kiseki voting~ Even though I first though I won't spend my money on it this year since we can't tell if Sae's going to perform it but.... now I feel better knowing that I gave my support ;w;

Also, here's Sae's upcoming appearances on magazines (source 2ch):
    12/20 urepia (web)
    12/24 「smart」
    12/24 「SPA!」
    12/25 「週刊少年サンデー」
    12/25 「シティリビング」

11. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    The thing happen to me:want to see Sae perform again ->put to much hope “Sae will appear on 48 performance when there is news akb48 will perform old songs/they will appear in this station live -> disappointed and feel like whatever when Sae didn’t appear->close the channel/stop watching TV performance -> not really update about 48 G info anymore(i even didn’t know today AKB48 do Kouhaku uta gassen) -> didn’t listen their new MV/music anymore the condition continued like these and finally almost lost interest of 48G/AKB48 -__-

i want to see Sae on Tv,singing,dancing,do performance with other 48G member again like a old days to but In one side i’m really happy to hear her skill improved based from Kuzariana radio program (translation Cr. Berryberryblue@tumblr)and i really support her on this stage performance after all Sae dream is to become a actress and it’s a little step to become closer to her dream :)

so the only thing i can do is cheer her on and believe she will back to do performance with the great skill that she get/improved from Kuzariana and she said it herself she will do her best for all of her fans and won’t let us down,and i do believe that and will wait for it :)

anyway look at these someone make a fan art of Koruri(Sae character on Kuzariana no Tsubasa) i think it’s good credit to the one who make it^^
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=39246467

and for time like this i’m glad the DVD release is slow so while i wait her comeback i can watch her old performance as the medicine for missing her performance even though i can see my self will teary when i watch graduations songs though and i bet the song that make me teary very badly is Sayaka graduation songs :^^;:

12. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I'm slowly uploading all Sae's shuffle units :3 Btw, if youtube blocks the videos, you can check my vimeo https://vimeo.com/user8966862/videos ;)
    Unfortunately though when I tried to encode Sae's Mushi no Ballad, something kept going wrong :/ It's like the 2nd half of the DVD gets messed up when encoding D: I have no idea why.. the video itself on DVD plays fine.

Anyway, enjoy all this Sae! We're lucky she was included in so many great shuffles :cute:

13. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Thanks for uploading them! It's so great to see her in so many songs :)

14. combat_warrior

combat_warrior Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    A big big "thank you" for uploading and sharing the videos.

All the unit songs are quality! Did the Shinyu Trio sing live?

Like rka, I would expect my DVD to arrive in January unless I strike luck with the awful Xmas post.

I shall enjoy all the unit songs with a hot cup of tea.

15. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Wow, that's really a lot of votes! I hope this way it will at least stay in Top10! :D Glad we did this, otherwise I probably wouldn't had the chance to vote at all [clap]

btw, is this picture from Saetter or did you take it? ^^

16. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yeaahh 190, that's awesome. Thanks everyone [clap]

And here's what we waited for so long..
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL1nS9lLAgE[/yt]
    :cute: <3

17. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^ thanks for posting lovely vid!!

for a tomboy, her voice is so cute... OMG!! *dies*

btw, 190 votes?? that's quite nice.. hopefully this could get saechan to remain in top 10, or stay in her place.. or even better.. [party]

ahhh glory days!! one of my fave SKE song.. especially because kuumin performed it twice on different position on SKE concert last year.. :inlove:

18. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Thank you rka for typing all the quotes! It must have taken some time.
    Thanks so much for spending time and effort despite being busy with your family :)
    Appreciate that alot!!!!

Sae's mushi no ballad.... OH GAWD.... makes me have goosebumps!!!
    I love how she handled the song... she is not the perfect singer... but she made it up with her hardwork and emotions... love her so much :')

19. sairi_02

sairi_02 Kenkyuusei

Wooow...wow ..
    You have worked so hard :)

20. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the hard work! [clap]
    And Merry Christmas to all!