[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ You'll just have to wait for the concert DVDs to be released to see it live, or vote for it on AKBSHOW!

2. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

because i like that.. Airin is awesome
    [clap]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKFNUpVxK_Y[/yt]

3. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    If my tumblr dashboard is any indication, besides what I see on CDJapan, it's really only WMatsui and Yuria Kizaki that make the cover of anything (solo I mean). Akarin has done a few the last couple months surprisingly, so it's good to see other SKE members getting some front cover exposure on magazines, as it shows Akarin and Ayachan have picked up with stronger fanbases too.

4. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

i remember Nao and Ryoha also doing solo covers

5. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Yeah, SKE Advertise (or as ambassador?) for Samsung Japan program, Galaxy of Dreams.
    People who buy Gal Note 3 or Galaxy J(?) will have chance to 2-shot with member.

The photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And it's free Gal Note 3 + Gal gear for the senbatsu chosen :D lol damn lucky

6. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Can those outfits be the concept for the next single omggggg :inlove:

7. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Akarin's haircut :blink:

I need time to get used to this...
    Looks like Emichi from some angles when she smiles now. But nevertheless it does look fresh :)

8. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    this is what happens when i get bored

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCZUD35sk0Y[/yt]

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Matsumoto Rina to graduate from SKE48.

Damn, Team KII is really getting punched from everywhere. [worried]

10. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The first thing I did after hearing the news is to go back to the rumor list. Well, another name on the list.

11. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

yep yep yep
    another so sad

Attached Files:

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, there are so many names in that list that it isn't hard to have some right, IMO. [hehe]

But if management actually knew, I wonder why they didn't do the same as last year with the 9 girls leaving and all. :wtf:

13. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Having all the 5 recent graduations in that list is what makes it worrisome tho, all the members who
    announced graduation after that rumor list came up was in that list hard to think its just a coincidence.

I think they want the graduations this year to be low profile

14. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

sad to know another member announced graduation....the list looks legit....

15. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Judging from what Yuria Kizaki said for her birthday post on Google+, she plans to move forward with SKE and wishes to accomplish more. It was very positive sounding and hopeful, so I would be surprised if she was to graduate at this point.

If the list were true, it's still probably not definite for some of the members.

16. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I hate that list so much.

But yeah I don't think Yuria would graduate soon. In fact, I think if management did anything at all in response to that list, it was probably try to salvage Yuria. Yuria's been appearing in everything lately and getting a lot of push, so maybe that could change her mind about leaving. Nanako and Manatsu were also future aces, but... sigh, maybe management did not do enough to convince them to stay, or maybe management just wanted to make sure they keep Yuria who was more well-known. There are many other popular members on that list, but they are all older and probably not as "worthy of investment" in the management's eyes :angry: .

I'm just glad this announcement came after Nagoya Dome.

17. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't think management is the one to blame for Manatsu's and Nanako's graduation. They have better treatment than other members in the same generation. You can't say management treated them poorly. And I don't see why staff have to go out of their way to convince members to stay. I mean, imaging Mayuyu coming to Aki-P's office and says: Hey, if you don't make me as sole center of the next single, I will graduate. Is it reasonable?

18. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Yes, Nanako and especially Manatsu were given VERY favorable treatment. I think sometimes the reason a girl leaves is that she just doesn't want to be an idol anymore, nothing to do with how good a position she was given. I mean, remember that it is a lot of work, uncertainty about future career if you blow off your schooling for idoling, no dating rule, etc. Being an idol isn't all sunshine and roses.

I believe that list was supposed to be of girls who have discussed/ brought up graduation, but not those who's graduation had actually been decided. So it makes sense that girls off that list are graduating, but I don't think we should expect all of them to.

19. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

All the girls auditioned for SKE voluntarily, so at least at some point in their life they saw SKE as a means to their dreams. Eventually they either decided to go solo, go back to school, and/or just quit being an idol completely - which is perfectly fine, and it'd be ridiculous to try to make any wild theories based just on that... but SKE really seems to lead 48G in graduations (unless you count oversea groups).

Though interestingly, SKE grads also seem to be the ones most willing to keep in touch / hang around. There's been a ton of pictures of them shared online long after graduation, and at this point I feel like we'll still see a lot of Nanako even after her final handshake event...

20. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

^
    Yeah I actually think the bond within SKE is really strong. Kuumin, Goma and Mokyu seems to meet up a lot with the members. Even in the KKS, I think it was Yuuyu who met up recently with Sakipon.

Judging from the recent graduations so far, I think the management are trying to not do again another mass graduation like what happened last year. They're just trying to take it slow(monthly graduation perhaps? Penpen-November, Nanako/Ranger-December, Seira-Feb, Manatsu-March, Matsurina-April) so that the fanbase won't be affected that much unlike last year. Anyway that list seems to be pretty legit now since NO ONE except those on that list had announced their graduations(Yuuyu's case is a bit different imo), though I don't really see Mizuho or Yuria graduating now since Mizuho is now a senbatsu member and Yuria currently isn't emitting the graduation vibe anymore unlike last year.