Single [SINGLE] SKE48 14th [Mirai to wa] 14/03/19

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by otoppoi, Jan 11, 2014.

1. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yeah, that's what it sounds like according to 2ch, they were recording for it during the concert. And they mention something about the members having to read/sing the lyrics in reverse, what? :^^;: Apparently the costumes for the song have wings.

Between the title and recording at the Dome this sounds like a kinda heavy single about SKE's path. Maybe it's a ballad? :wtf: I hope they use footage of that field of orange glowsticks!

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The "reading the lyrics in reverse" could be to do something like this.

And it seems all the new songs are about looking at the future and stuff.
    Oh, the sakura session... :^^;:

3. Zuunique

Zuunique Kenkyuusei

As expected, Mizuho and Azumarion in senbatsu!!! Yes yes yes, damn yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

And i thought Manatsu will attend for this single senbatsu but... ;__; anyway, she is going to graduate, does she have a graduate song?

4. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    first, i read the title...
    and the title make me sure and trust that maybe this song is dedicated tribute to Manatsu graduation...

but...
    after i read the senbatsu list...
    OH GOD! DAMN YOU AKIMOTORCYCLE! WHY MANATSU ISN'T THERE!

I wish Manatsu will have her grad song, like Yuko and Sotsugyou-gumi :')

congrats to Umemoto, Mizuho, and Rion to have in senbatsu now [party]
    i hope the song is a good song about future, even like Sakura-ish song ever. :')

can't wait for covers, tracklist, and PVs!

5. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    sorry, Ryohatan in senbatsu this time and I think and several next time [hehe] why you dont like her

why staff keep let Anna in? so many chance she has and never rank in ssk, bad handshake ticket sale...

6. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Manatsu does have some hardcore fans but her popularity is nowhere near the level of having an A-side song dedicated to her lol, even WMatsui probably wouldn't have that privilege. I doubt Manatsu would even get a graduation song. Hard to say because the only graduation song SKE has ever had in a single is for a group of 9 girls.

7. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Azumarion and UMECHAN, omg <3 And I'm starting to like Mizuho, so I'm happy for her too. I hope the B-Sides are as good as the ones in Sansei Kawaii.

Uha is still new in the group so she is really shy and "blank" sometimes. This makes some people dislike her (same thing with basically every new member lol), but it's usually a temporary thing haha And she is becoming popular incredibly fast, so she isn't leaving soon lol

Anyway, Anna. I guess this time it's OK to keep her in Senbatsu. I would prefer to have Nishishi in, but if they included a younger member it would be Saya 2.0. And include a older member just to remove later it's quite unecessary. So I understand. But yes, they have to stop with the Anna push. Especially since SKE still has Yuuchan, Harutamu, Tsugupon, Ami, Kumachan, Sakipon...

8. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    They probably don't want Team S to look weak in terms of senbatsu lineup, so Anna will probably stay a bit longer. Hopefully they'll give a push to some other girls in S later or promote Kumachan and Ryoha there.

I'm happy that they chose those 3, especially Madoka, finally!! :inlove:

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Manatsu is popular, but like others have said, her popularity is not enough yet for an a-side dedicated for her, i doubt they would even give her a graduation song at all, i mean, Kuumin & Shorin who were much more popular than Manatsu didn't even get their own a-side and had to share their grad song with 7 others, so yeah, this is not something to be mad about

but OMG< Madoka IN SENBATSU, OMG OMG, finally, yay for more ori-E :inlove: :inlove: [party] [party]
    i'm so happy, and Rion & Mizuho, my feels :cute: :cute:
    still i must say why is Anna still here, she is not popular, bad hs, doesn't rank in ssk & has been given many chances already, this is unfair, if they want someone from S & young, there's always Kyon who is actually more popular, sigh, oh well :fp: :^^;:
    anyway, i'm so excited for this single with the MV being shot at Nagoya Dome, this is a very special single for SKE i suppose, i want another 1st Gen song too :)

10. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Anyone know the formation and center?

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    it's Jurina again i believe based on the picturs, or Jurina with Rena, but i think it's only Jurina this time, nothing unsual here :)

12. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

You can see some video, but no audio on Kaotan's video. I'll list what I know of the formation -

-------------------------------Jurina
    ------------------------Yuria---------Rena
    -----------------Churi--------Kanon-------Akarin
    -----------Nao--------Ryoha---------Oba----------Airi
    --Madoka------Anna--------Mizuho---Aya------Oya------Azuma

Something like this, not 100% sure, so don't take it too seriously

13. natasha

natasha Kenkyuusei

Since I like Anna, for me it wouldn't be a problem to have her in senbatsu one more time :inlove:
    Anna's dancing isn't that bad too (PS : she's too cute omg) so... It's a yes from me :D

Ah... as expected from our B-side center! Congratulations, Mizuho [clap] and also, Rion too [clap]
    They have Madoka in woohoo [shock] my ori-e feelings <3
    I'm sad because Harutamu didn't make it to Senbatsu, but Madoka is fine too :inlove:
    B-side center for Harutamu, please [hehe]

Jurina center hmmm, as usual :p I was kinda hoping this single to be Yuria center, lol
    I hope they can still show their special skill, which is dance, in this single :)

14. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Oh yes! Churi got moved back up near the front! That's all I really needed to hear after her being stuck at the back for Sansei.

Kinda unhappy that they took Nakanishi out and put that Team E girl in when they could do better with Yukko or Miki.

Notice that Masana dropped to the last position..

15. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I thought they would bump up Shibata in this single [wonder]

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    that Team E girl is more popular than Yukko or Miki :)

17. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    A little bummed out. Fine, really bummed out that Yukko is not in senbatsu. Centre is pretty much expected. But I don't see the necessity of Anna being in senbatsu, in my opinion.

Hoping for a nice ballad with meaningful lyrics :inlove:

18. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    the popular of Ryohatan is not refuse, and she keep better everyday, I think she will same level at Yuria or Kanon soon, esp three girls in AKB's new single undergirl

anout Anna, hmm, I dont dislike her, but it unfair with other girls, she has many chance, so must change it for another members. In sansei and this single, her position is last and not many screentime, so I think she will drop soon

19. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Umechannnnnn
    So happy for her <3 <3 <3 :inlove:
    and ugghh Anna -.- why the menegment stuck on her?!?!? :angry:
    i hope she will not rank in this senbatsu election and the menegment finally will give up on her [hi]

20. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Masanya was never a front member, especially in this last singles. Her and Churi were placed in the back in order to include the new Senbatsu members (Churi is still in the middle since she was SKE #3 for a long time, I guess). And Masanya is probably graduating soon, so it doesn't make sense to put her in the front. Anyway, being at the back or at the front, she is not leaving Senbatsu until she graduates.

Aya is one of the most popular members in SKE, it wouldn't make sense to remove her from Senbatsu :^^;: She is (technically) the 4th most popular member in SKE and has great handshake numbers and a good popularity overall. She is not leaving it soon haha

Edit: v Oh haha I got it now.