Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    6th is an outstanding result! Congrats one and all!

2. sairi_02

sairi_02 Kenkyuusei

6th place...that's great...
    Ok... the next is AKB48 37th Senbatsu Sousenkyo... ^_^

3. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    6th eh!! congrtz and good job all! dreamed of an epic #1.. we beat all last year songs tho, so it's a nice fight for us.. :1st:

4. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I'm glad Sae's unit got 6th place!! There was some assurance from people on Twitter that "Kiseki wa ma ni awanai" would rank, but still... there was scary feeling in the pit of my stomach that maybe it wouldn't arrive at all.

I share everyone's frustration a little, for it to be higher... just to give Aki-P and associates that swift kick in the ankle, like, hey! Us Sae fans are here, we've always been here and we'll support Sae no matter what.

But 6th is great, and Micha was there... possibly for the last time since she announced her graduation not too long ago. It was a nice feeling seeing those three together.

I really want to see footage of the performance, there's stills of them appearing from the top of where all the members were seated... that is such a Sae move!! Appearing from among everyone, the most down-to-earth idol the '48 has ever had.

5. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I just finished placing the Link in the Campaign-Headers and the Poster but I have to go to university again so I'll upload them on tumblr in about two hours ;) I've made banners for Facebook, Twitter and G+ and of course I'll do lots of advertising everywhere ^^

Thank you and kamo for doing this great site, I already send in my contribution for "Why we love Sae" :D

6. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Very cool site! Thanks for putting in the time and effort rka, Kamo, I'll definitely be donating in the near future, thanks for streamlining the process and making it easier to vote <3

7. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
  8. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yo i''m back long time no see all (^o^)/

Thank you for visiting http://www.kamisaeven.tk/
    and a Big Thanks for Rka who help me to edited my text in the web^^

tbh i don't know what i wanted to write in this post cause i already write all of that in the news page, ha ha^^;

Thanks for Chrissel for a great poster and a mail,i already add it in gallery and why we love Sae page please check it all
    and feel free to add your contribution(vid,story,poster,essay) anything is welcome :v:

9. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I really don't wanna buy the single so I'm glad there's a possibility to get some votes for her this way :approve:

Another good news! Sae said she hada photoshoot for BUBKA and will be featured on the cover too :omfg:It'll be released on 30th this month. Just looking at the previous BUBKAs she was on, I'm having high expectation for super awesome photos :corr:

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Kiseki ranked 6th! Considering that it is the only song from last year's top 10 that stays inside the Top 10, it's really a huge achievement! You guys are really awesome!
    Btw, SNH is going to hold their first senbatsu election next month (May). Since Sae is technically still a SNH48 member, we might still allowed to vote her. I don't know what kind of voting method will be use later, but hopefully official SNH48 forum account is allowed to vote once

11. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Also, 2nd time in a row when Kiseki is the highest rank unit song :approve:
    Hnnnn dunno what to think about SNH election.. (I kinda don't want Sae to spend too long time in Shanghai >_>..)

12. combat_warrior

combat_warrior Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    The kamisaeven site is awesome. Thank you guys

I also heard about SNH senbatsu election. tbh, I think I am not going to vote. It is already too difficult for her to appear on the China stage now. So I can't seem to see any benefit for her to get into the SNH senbatsu or even top three. That's just my opinion.

13. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    More info on SNH election: http://shanghai48.tumblr.com/post/82113812975/snh48-general-election-information

I think we don't have to worry to much about the vote divertion. Most Chinese Sae-Oshis are not fanof SNh48. I went to their forum. And read that they also disapprove and will vote for AKB sousenkyo.

I've also left a message there about our concern. i even left comment on SNH48 facebook announcement. LOL.

14. combat_warrior

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hi Natlove, thanks for your message on baidu thread. At first, when I knew of Sae's candidacy in the Chinese sousenkyo, I had the same concern. But after reading all the comments from Chinese Sae oshis. I can reassure you that all our die-hard Chinese Sae-oshis (including myself) will only vote for Sae in the Japanese sousenkyo.

15. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    That's good to hear ^^

IMO the SNH-Sousenkyo is the best example for really bad timing... I'm quite sure they would gain more money (what else) if they had this event in autumn/winter, when the fans didn't spent their money on AKB Sousenkyo right before...
    And one of my other concerns: If Sae or Yannu would get elected, they would have to solve the Visa-Problem, right? It would be quite bad if fans spent money on voting them and then they couldn't perform.
    Also I'm curious whether Sae and Yannu will attend the promotion-events (handshake and so on). I'm not sure but for me it feels like this whole thing isn't really thoroughly thought through. Do the Sister Groups have to confer with the main group? Or are they completely independent? Because for me it looks like they saw JKT doing a Sousenkyo, and then of course AKB doing a Sousenkyo and that they just didn't want to fall behind...
    I really hope this doesn't effect Sae's result in AKB Sousenkyo. Because honestly, I just see no future for Sae in SNH.

16. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

To be honest, I wonder why management still keeps her in SNH...it's baffling. I agree with Chrissel, I see no future in SNH for her too.
    Good to hear that the Chinese Sae-fans will focus on Japanese sousenkyou.

17. combat_warrior

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I might be wrong, but totally see that as a copycat act of JKT rather than a well thought through process. The odd SNH+Sae fans may vote for Sae in the SNH Sousenkyo but that's probably it. The Visa problem remains one of the biggest uncertainties and I don't want Sae to waste any more time doing something which are of no benefits to her and her future career.

18. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    SNH48 election aside. Let's recap last year's AKB sousenkyo results:

2013 Senbatsu
    • 16. Suda Akari (SKE48 Team KII) 43,252
    • 15. Watanabe Miyuki (NMB48 Team N) 44,116
    • 14. Yamamoto Sayaka (NMB48 Team N) 51,793
    • 13. Yokoyama Yui (AKB48 Team A) 53,903
    • 12. Shimazaki Haruka (AKB48 Team B) 57,275
    • 11. Itano Tomomi (AKB48 Team K) 63,547
    • 10. Miyazawa Sae (SNH48 / AKB48 Team K) 65,867
    • 9. Kojima Haruna (AKB48 Team B) 67,424
    • 8. Takahashi Minami (AKB48 Team A) 68,681
    • 7. Matsui Rena (SKE48 Team S) 73,173
    • 6. Matsui Jurina (SKE48 Team S) 77,170
    • 5. Shinoda Mariko (AKB48 Team A) 92,599
    • 4. Kashiwagi Yuki (AKB48 Team B) 96,905
    • 3. Watanabe Mayu (AKB48 Team A) 101,210
    • 2. Oshima Yuko (AKB48 Team K) 136,503
    • 1. Sashihara Rino (HKT48 Team H) 150,570
    Sae got 65,867. If we want to make her in kami7, A total vote of 80,000 would be the safest. And it seems really tough for the 15,000 difference.

Sometimes I wonder how many voters does Sae have in total and how many votes did the most wota-ish person vote. Sae depends alot of the group loyal fans but there is only that much we can give.

Do you guys think Yuko fans will vote for Sae? As we see on this forum... yuko-oshi are not necessarily sae-fans. lol.. I'm wishfully hoping Yuko can do a shoutout like 'vote for sae!' but I guess tahts not gonna happen.

I've made my donation. And might make a second one depending on the total we got in the end.

19. combat_warrior

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    From 65,000 to 80,000 means an approx 23% increase, that's still achievable, right?

So whatever we voted last year, if we add an extra 30%, this should cover it. However this is only based on a "straight-forward-assuming-Sae-didn't-lose-any-fans" scenario.

It is not surprising to see there is a decrease in number of fans due to her limited media exposure over the last year or so. At the same time I do hope fans who support Shinyu / Twintower will vote for Sae. New fans Sae may have gained through other sources, notably from Kuzariaana no Tsubasa, but whether they will splash out on Sae......hard to tell. They are not even familiar with the 48G sousenkyo concept!

Sae has some upcoming handshake events in the next few months, first one since September last year. Tickets are on application now. I hope her tickets can be sold out 1st round despite her track record was always second round. :)

20. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    When and where are these? ;A; I'm kinda seriously thinking of another trip to Japan, but would like to have some reliable info about Sae's schedule..
    Also, I'll increase my donation from last year~ I wanna make a video for the campaign, too ((o(>w<)o))