Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. yosha1314

yosha1314 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    Yosha1314
    Yay. That's great to hear! :) Can't wait for it.

2. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    According to website, they start at 18.30 JST :)

And this picture looks just stunning awesome. Her hair, her eyes, everything is so perfect :shocku:
    I hope someone scans this soon, I'm sure I'll be completely useless on this day :^^;:

3. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    damn.. I unconsciously kissed my screen...

imo, she should get kareha solo.. i dont think any other song would suit her.. especially ookami to pride..

tho It'll be super cute if she got ookami lol..

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

4. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I love the cover <3<3<3<3<3<3
    Omg why is she so versatile and perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Waa, so beautiful! The website isn't updated yet though... Still the old teams

6. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Sae's position in S3 is Matsushita Yui, not as high as I though. I have a feeling that Sae'll not center an unit (like Miichan)

7. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Tbh, I don't need a Sae-centered unit. I think she's more a background-leader. Alone her presence makes me happy.
    But of course center would be cool ^^

8. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    if so, the I really want her to be in mangekyou unit song..

was centered by yui I think.. and nannan later on..

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

9. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I'm so happy that I came back home just in time to see at least the last 2 songs of the show :D She was really awesome and it feels so good to see her back on stage. She looked really happy, even though I got the feeling that she was kinda nervous during the MC ^^

10. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

well I got the feeling she did the mc with easy with all the members...
    smiling a lot...

11. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Errr is there like a stream for the stages somewhere online? Thanks!

12. yosha1314

yosha1314 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    Yosha1314
    She looks good there on stage. :) Can't wait to see it. It does look like she was kind of nervous but her smile in this pics looks so cute. ;)

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    [​IMG]

Her new SNH48 profile picture.
    It doesn't really fit her... that childish image?

14. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I think she looks reaaaaly cute there :cute: But I agree, it looks somehow unfamiliar with her...

15. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I've only seen MCs so far, Sae's unit and Pino..something. Sorry I forgot lol. I felt like she's already good friends with every member and did MCs like she's been in the team forever lol. Looking forward to the file to get up and watch the whole show ^_^

I believe BUBKA scans will appear soon after the release.. if not, then just wait until I get my hands on the magazine haha~

16. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    It's a cute song :) And luckily not one where they could make Sae wear pants :^O^:

17. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I have only managed to watch bits and pieces esp MCs and Mangekyou. It was wonderful and even though Sae is not center, her presence and aura is strong. Everyone looks cheerful and energetic, I think S will be a good team and fans have received Sae warmly so I'm grateful for that!

18. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I just noticed, her profile at SKE-official page has still the old SNH-picture in it. I wonder if they will change this, I don't like it very much... But the profile seems to contain more information than the ones at AKB :)

19. combat_warrior

combat_warrior Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I've watched the whole shonichi and without knowing much of Japanese, I still enjoy Sae's appearance, even though she was not centred in any units.

imo, I prefer the latter half i.e. from Mangekyou onwards. Her introduction MC was......what should i say, think she tried to interact too much with other new members but they weren't quite sure how to interact back. That created the impression of Sae being slightly OTT in that respect.

Nevertheless, when it came to Mangekyou, wow, her singing technique has vastly improved. This is my first time I hear her singing and it was amazing! The song was quite catchy which helps too. In fact I prefer Sae not to centre in any unit now, to keep it to a low profile and carry out her leadership throughout the whole team and the SKE group. Her presence now is just right, imo.

The second MC was funny, luckily one of our Chinese Sae oshis translated the bit where the two girls, Ryoha and Rika fought to tell Sae who loves her more. LOL

Yes, I also heard some SKE fans commented how annoying Sae's MC was......and said she was well too noisy. Complained it is not the same Team S anymore, blah blah blah. Speechless! I suppose you can't please everyone.

20. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I guess it will take some time. Of course it's different now and people will need time to get used to it. I agree with you, her position is perfectly right now. Putting her too much into spotlight would probably piss people off.
    But I'm really sure by time she'll convince people of her. We all know it's impossible to resist her ;)

Regarding the MC, as I said before, I only watched the last one but I got the impression she was a little bit nervous. It's also a new environment for her and it might take some time for her to fit in. I'm sure as soon as she gets more routine again, also some of the critics will become silent. Except maybe some really strong antis. ^^