Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    I don't think she ever really did have an idol image tbh. but even less so now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Cannot wait till I can get my hands on this movie!

3. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    I wonder why Sayaka wasn't part of SDN48. she was the right age and had the looks and body for it.

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    considering how SDN48 abruptly ended, it wouldn't have been a wise move.

Sayaka was a guest in the Micheal Jackson musical.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    well yeah, that's clear, but some other AKB girls transferred and Sayaka would have been a logical choice. maybe she just chose not to.

6. bamboobranch

bamboobranch Kenkyuusei

If I remember right, SDN48 was first announced on the August 2009 team shuffle. 4 girls from AKB48: Nonti, Meetan, Yukari, Cindy were transferred to SDN48. At that time SDN48 still hadn't even fully formed. I don't think any of them had a choice to move or stay. The only girl who chose to transfer to SDN48 later was Kohara Haruka, I think.

On the very same night Sayaka was named Team K captain. And she was still team K captain even after SDN already ended.

Aki-P didn't move her. And I don't see any reason she herself would want to resign, leave team K and transfer.

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Mr Akimoto may have some strange ideas bu he is not mad.
    Sayaka was still an AKB48 senbatsu member back then, and still very popular. There were no reason to sacrifice the incomes she could bring to AKB simply because someone think she fits in SDN48. What about the likes of Mariko or Kojiharu who are older than her then ?
    Assuming SDN48 were created especially for Meetan \ Cindy \ Nonti, Sayaka did not need a "new place" to boost her carrier, she had plenty of opportunities by staying in AKB48.

8. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    oh okay, I wasn't aware of what her status in AKB was at that time, so that makes sense.

9. elt22048

elt22048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Twitter:
    eltonjpt
    Yeah.. *sigh* I wish she was never taken out of senbatsu. It was a mistake to push her to the back....

Do any of you think that she was eventually pushed to the back because she is mixed race? as AKB grew in popularity, did they want their senbatsu to stay fully "Japanese"?

10. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

we'll never know... but i do not see AKB like that at all...

11. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    I doubt it had to do with her being ethnically mixed. who knows though.

12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I don't think it has anything to do with that. Yuko is quarter American, NMB's Keira is part Brazilian, and HKT's Annya is part Russian, so there are plenty of mixed girls in various senbatsu.

13. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

... :fp:

And why is it that every time a members is not as popular as Acchan, Yuko, Tomochin etc. it must be something the management decided on because the girl got fat or they suddenly realised her great-grandmother isn't Japanese.:fp:

14. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I'd say that she's just a victim of "successful experiments" and/or agency influences.. but not on her..
    We could notice that she's gradually removed from senbatsu was after 10nen Zakura.. I think at that time, management assume that her position was "stable" enough (12).. So, they decided that MAYBE they could use that opportunity to push new, fresh members (Matsui Rena) on non-sosenkyo singles..(not to mention that Amina (6) also did not involve in senbatsu at this point Jurina)..
    those 2 managed to take the steam and enter senbatsu their self.. and Okaro's fans didn't have "preparation" to noticed that she's completely out of senbatsu at that time...
    Just my 2 cents

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'd buy more the experiment theory over the agency one.

16. summerfeels

summerfeels Kenkyuusei

i cant wait for the movie. seems hardcore to me just basing on the manga itself. :) sayaka can really pull off that badass image. ^^

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    After 5 episodes in Garo, there are still no signs Sayaka and from the preview she won't be in 6th either.
    Seing how the show (which i enjoy but i became a fan since the very 1st season) is going, i think she'll finally appear around the 10th episode or so.

18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Uhh...why?

20. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

^
    A variety of reasons: paparazzi from the tabloids, and racist bigots, especially those who made snide comments about her, or any member of her family, especially those against her eccentric father.