Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's unfortunate that she got so many votes in the preliminary. I wonder what would've happened if hers and Mayuyu's votes had been switched.

I want to support HKT too but next year I think I'll have to vote for Sasshi only.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  2. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    We're going to have to be as organised as Mayu wotas next year. They had campaigns and all but we didn't. Lessons learnt.

3. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

still congrats!
    but, it has been a while I saw her so sad like that (I'm do S), she could strive more effort from now on, it has been like before, that she could do more when she's in hard time. I think she looked more pretty when she gave a speech, I don't mind at all, that the best smile!

also this is the first time her rank fell down.

but the difference of the applause, call and management treatment comparing to last year really made me mad!

4. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ouch.........Sasshi wont wear the schoolgirl swimsuit for radio show......sigh....

this sousenkyo reminds me a bit of 3rd sousenkyo when Yuko tried to defend her throne but Acchan managed to defeat Yuko.

5. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

Sasshi's slight decrease in votes is as I predicted, though I still did not expect her to get #2. (perhaps too many angry /anti-sasshi Yuko fans who want revenge)
    Anyways this is great also, including the fact that she's sad. More stories can be written down in the future.

With this, hope a certain person here can shut up about 250k, and never ever try to make such a haughty comment again, telling people to actually go check his past posts. Disgustingly arrogant.

6. EllieKay

EllieKay Kenkyuusei

I'm sad that she wasn't able to keep her crown, my expectations were very high but it doesn't matter. Still ranking #2 is no small feat particularly for someone who hasn't been pushed as a next gen ace so congratulations on being :2nd:
    It also saddens me that her vote count went down, I don't really think she has a chance of returning to rank 1. Mayu beat her by 20k votes :(
    I'm a Sasshi fan no matter what. I heard she understandably cried backstage. Stay strong Sasshi.

7. sania10786

sania10786 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Did Sasshi get that "queen" cloath,too like Mayu last year?

8. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Some of her votes probably (very high probability) went to Sakura (most of them) and the UG Girls (Haruka & Madoka)

9. Tibbers

Tibbers Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Guys, Sasshi is like a saiyan, she was "defeated" now, but she'll come back even stronger next year! :p

SASSHI :1st: 2015!!!

10. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

haha we all saw the pictures after the Budokan concert back last year with Chyori. Maybe this time around, time for the HKT girls to help her.

11. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm with you. The success of the HKT girls is also a success for Sasshi and the way she runs / promotes HKT. She couldn't get a personal victory this year (but no-one has ever done a repeat win), but 12 HKT girls ranked (13 inc her) against 12 NMB girls. That's a big achievement for the newest, youngest group stuck furthest away from Tokyo.

12. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

I was a little worried that if she win 2x straight, she would going to graduate next year.
    Atleast now, she has more reason to stay becuz she need to revenge. Next year battle will be dangerous woot woot :cool::D
    I just want to see her in HKT for few more years, so I guess this result is good for me. She may stayed until 2016 to get that 2x straight victorious :banana:

13. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    You raise a good point @Amberlicious ... If she had won twice in a row she may have thought it's time to move aside and maybe even graduate.

She did say she'll try to win next year so I'm relieved :)

14. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

We all know it was kinda expected that Mayuyu will win it eventually but it still saddens me to see Sasshi not get 1st :cold: but at least her rank didn't drop too low:^O^:. I'm surprised to see that Mayuyu got almost 20K votes more than Sasshi o_O

Despite Sasshi pushing the other HKT girls than herself she did a pretty good job, I mean look at the HKT member's ranks but even all that Sasshi still manage to rank 2nd ;):banana::cute::worthy: I think that's a great accomplishment :)

15. LNK_Tomu

And once again, there is a useful gap between 2nd and 3rd. Yukirin / Jurina have a bit of a hill to climb next year, just to get level.

16. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Yep let's remember that Sasshi shares the spotlight by pushing her HKT kouhais, as such, this SSK is a great victory for her still.

17. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Unfortunately the stream I used died at the beginning of Sasshi's speech. Just now I rewatched it on DM... great speech! Big up, Sasshi. This young woman is amazing!

She said, once she was at a book store. There where 2 young women next to her looking at a magazine featuring AKB. One of them asked the other, which girl should be center. The other pointed to Sasshis pic and said, if someone like her wins, AKB will be too easy. Everybody coul'd enter and have an easy, relaxing life. Then Sasshi says: "I don't know if this woman is watching this right now, but if she is, let me tell her this: AKB is no easy place. Many persons go through worries and more worries to get this far. So even if I don't know who'll be center, I'll support her with my all. Even if there's sad or rough times, we of AKB won't lose!" Her speech is followed by Takamina nodding her approval.

18. LNK_Tomu

You were lucky - mine died as Yukirin was walking up the stairs after her speech, so I got the result off twitter.

Curse you internet, running out of electrons at the wrong moment (but it least it had enough to show me Tomu's victory).

19. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    lol sorry to hear that the stream died .....here is again

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. LNK_Tomu

Yeah - thank you! Not sure if Takamina crying because Sasshi dropped or because Mayu won (but going with because Sasshi dropped).

On to next year for Sasshi and Mayu to swap round again.