Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed she's #12...but at least she's still in the Senbatsu Sixteen! I do agree about the lack of exposure...

2. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I actually thought it was a good showing considering not just the lack of exposure, but also because there was probably less of a sympathy vote for her being messed around by the management than there was last year now that she's back in Japan. I think in terms of her future though, it was vitally important that this election proved her fans just aren't going to go anywhere.

3. Meekee

Meekee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Ahh I'm so relieved that she ranked! Considering how little she did until the start of the new teams, 12th place is great!

I've seen some of the photos from Yuko's grad concert and do I want to see Saeyuu's tap dance performance~

4. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I had no Internet until today but I'm actually quite relaxed with the result. Of course I wish she would have ranked higher, the best would be K7 but for me it's atm only important to see her in AKB Single again. I'm happy with her activities in SKE and I hope she'll get more Media-exposure if she gets in SKE's Single...

Oh, and now that I watched her speech I have to say her reaction this year was a thousand times better than last years xDD

5. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Now that I've had a chance to see the whole thing, I thought Sae gave the best speech of the whole night. She looked amazing, too.

6. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Well, I agree some really sad things happened...
    Saetter will be deeply missed, she did so many great things for us and I really hope this isn't for ever. There's just no replacement for all her work.

But I'm someone who always try to look only on positive things.
    And it's really not bad Sae-wise recently. Sousenkyo was good, she's doing really great in Team S I think and her Media-coverage has also increased again with her recent appearances in AKBingo. Of course it's a tough time atm but it has been much worse before imo and I'm sure it'll become better again.

The Team Surprise-Thing really sucks though. From an objective point of view the decision might be relative reasonable but from our Oshi-POV it really sucks. Glad I wasn't interested in Team Surprise that much anyway.

Actually I don't expect Sae to be in any later AKB-Single after SSK. Senbatsu is already crowded and doesn't seem to be important for management anymore with the focus on new Gens. I only hope she'll be in SKE-Senbatsu.

7. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

And, yes, it seems actually impossible to vote in the SNH SSK from outside of China.

Dunno, my fandom has turned into something really unlikeable in the last 4 days.[/QUOTE]
    Actually you can vote. I finally had the chance to check this since the SNH website hadn't been working for me the past few days, but overseas fans can buy the album and it comes with the ticket. Here's the link if you're interested to buy it: https://snh48-japan.stores.jp/#!/
    and this is about it from the website: http://www.snh48.com/html/allnews/zixun/2014/0611/752.html
    Perhaps we could get Sae to rank in the SNH election, I just don't know if you can buy tickets separate.

8. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I have a good feeling about SKE´s new single. It´s supposed to be a summer single that´ll show off the new SKE, so i figure Sae is 99.9% in.
    Team Surprise makes me sad, but so many shitty things like this has happened lately, I´m becoming immune to these disappointments.
    AKB is so boring without our Genking ;_____;

9. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    For me, I'm fine with the Team Surprise thing. Sure, would have been nice to see Sae in more MVs, but I kinda didn't even expect her to be in, so it wasn't a shock. I'm still 100% sure she'll be in SKE senbatsu. What's with this gloomy mood suddenly guys??? D: Altough, I was also sad to see Saetter's tweets today. So much she did for us foreign fans and I'm still so thankful for the Kuzariaana tickets she helped me to get ;A; But life goes on and at some point u just gotta go with what's more important so. Good luck for her!

10. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    If Sae doesn't get into the Senbatsu of a single dedicated to summer and the summer feeling, then there is no hope for the world anymore.

11. 1nfiltraitor

1nfiltraitor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    isoharakyoka
    A lot of good news recently

12. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^ Yeah! Let's focus on the stuff Sae is doing, not the stuff she's not doing ^_^

13. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    As I said above, she has doing much less before, we should be really happy with the current situation ;)

14. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    somehow it's kinda funny
    Sae jap and int fans: Sae deselected from Team Surprise.
    my reaction: Eh!! i even didn't know AKB48 made another Team Surprise:^^;:

and because i just know it now somehow i didn't feel disappointment or anything (even though i know it will be a great if Sae get selected in team surprise) maybe it's because snh thing that made me kinda didn't want to get my hope high and latter get a great disappointment:^^;: and because akb just pushing new gen it kinda impossible to get Sae in a time she was before for now,so let's enjoy this time at least it much better than last year ^^

about SKE single she just film it isn't? when boss and Risa uplload Sae sleeping face,i see she wearing ribbon
    (usually for team s stage they will used necktie) and boss just hide it with star [hehe]

anyway anyone interested to vote Sae in SNH ssk? i found someone who can buy us voting code, 1voting code @40 yuan and tbh i kinda hesitated to vote her in skk well you know why:^^;:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  15. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Actually more than the voting codes, I want these photos!! ;A; It's so unfair how difficult it's to get these SNH goods... even the album is difficult to get ,>_<, Well, cdjapan has added it on their page by request, but still it's not a big chance to get a Sae photo.
    [​IMG]
    (source saqshuo twitter)

Btw, I didn't read this stuff until now:
    So according to this we can expect the MV to be something really huge and awesome? With Sae's Chinese it would be very difficult to be #1, but I do believe the SNH48 fans want a Chinese girl to be the center anyway :p But if Sae did made it into senbatsu, at least she could travel overseas and appear on a nice MV. But I still don't think she'd be promoting the single much. Well, who knows. I dunno how much Sae can decide on this stuff herself, like would she rather appear on music shows in Shanghai or be with AKB48 senbatsu and then (I'm sure) in SKE48 senbatsu. I still wish more media appearance in Japan. Anyway, I'm not expecting much from the SNH48 election, but I hope Sae won't be too disappointed if she didn't make it..

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  16. yosha1314

yosha1314 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    Yosha1314
    Yea gotta agree with tutumon here. I just hope she doesn't feel too disappointed with the SNH election. And I want to see more of her in Japan media.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

17. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Ah, 40 Yuan.. well damn, that isn't even too much for one code.... damnit >_> Maybe I could help getting a couple of votes so at least I can say I supported even if it was just a lil' bit :^^;: After all I guess I can't say no when it's about Sae..

18. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

Been a while since I'm here...I'm happy with the sousenkyou results, I knew (somewhere in my heart) it'd go down but as long as she's happy with what she got, then as a fan, I'm fine. Plus, she looked so super genki it truly reminded me of why she's my fav the first place. Absolutely love her reaction and speech, the best of the night.

I'm not very keen with the SNH ssk though. As long as it's not too low it's fine.
    Btw, are we doing anything for her birthday?

19. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Naota and I were thinking about it some days ago but all we came up with was a video with messages from us all. But we are not sure if you can send memory-cards or disks as present...

20. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

Video messages and flower sound nice! I think flower stands would be much easier if we know someone from the committee and they can help us locally in Tokyo.