Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I'm totally not doing a video message with my face though :c But flowers, I could participate.

2. combat_warrior

combat_warrior Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hi anyone interested in buying voting codes for SNH SSK? I just got 10 votes from Taobao for 412 yuan (including 12 yuan credit card fee). The seller said he/she will email the codes to me at the latest by tomorrow. Perhaps let me try out these 10 votes first and see how it works then I report back.

Was originally going to ignore this SSK, but I gave in, I can't bear to see Sae with nil vote! *sigh*

3. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Ahh, seeing how Mariyannu works with the SNH48 girls, like just lately was in Macau with them, and she never ranked in AKB48 sousenkyo kinda makes me wish she could rank in SNH48 one. But since I think it's difficult for Sae, maybe even more difficult for Mariyannu ^^;

I hope the Team S performance in Akihabara gets up soon. Really wanna see Sae's new catchphrase! :D She's so into "tebasakiiiiii!" lol

4. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Is there some kind of competition of the best sousenkyo poster going on? Fan-made? Anyway, it's Kojiharu vs Sae, and Sae is losing, go vote!! ;)http://netanew.com/advote/425088

5. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Ah well, not a big deal anyway. Just for fun ^^

Btw SKE48 had a live today and here's what Sae performed:
    M1「パレオはエメラルド」(ALL)
    M3「オキドキ」(ALL)
    M4「ジェラシーのアリバイ」(Team S)
    M5「恋を語る詩人になれなくて」(Team S)
    M6「制服の芽」(Team S)
    M7「チョコの奴隷」(Team S)
    M14「SKE48」(Team S)
    M15「未来とは?」(Team S)
    M18「1!2!3!4! ヨロシク!」(ALL)
    M19「賛成カワイイ!」(ALL)
    EN1「楽園の階段」(Team S)
    EN3「手をつなぎながら」(ALL)
    EN4「仲間の歌」(ALL)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  6. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I read Jurina injured her hand during the rehearsal and thus couldn't perform.. dunno about Sae's position and who took Jurina's position.
    I wanna see Sae performing all those songs o(>w<)o SKE48 is a whole new world for me lol

7. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Why? For me it looks great, especially if she has it in the way she had during SSK. That looks so beautiful imo! :blush::inlove:

Oh, and that T-Shirt looks really great but even if I could buy it, it's far too expensive I think. I could get myself a custom printed for far less money...

8. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    (rka, If you have the stages can u send me a PM too? >_> lol)

Lately I just love love love when Sae has that curly ponytail style *__* I really liked the SSK style too. But when her hair is open and not so much styled, it's like back to year 2010 lol

9. yosha1314

yosha1314 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    Yosha1314
    Since we are talking about Sae's hairstyle. I kind of miss her with black boyish short hair. I wanna see her with something different. :cool:

10. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I like her half ponytail too! Sae really has had many different hairstyles, I wonder if she´ll ever try long hair? Short hair is such a big part of her image, and I don´t think anyone can pull it off as well as her <3
    That being said, she needs to trim her bangs :fear:

11. yosha1314

yosha1314 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    Yosha1314
    Ooh... Nice choices... I've always like her hair like this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like that she can pull off cute and cool at the same time.

12. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I do prefer her hair with bangs, too. I won't even try to choose my favorite hairstyle though lol. I would go through all my Sae pics and be like "ahh this hair was good... this too.. but wait, I really liked this one too ahhhhh Y U SO PERFECT??" :^^;:
    Short hair does fit her personality and emphasizes her facial shape (I really like her jaw line, too). So many girls have long hair.. I think short hair makes Sae stand out in the group.

13. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    For some reason I wasn't getting alerts from this thread and missed a lot, oops. I'm really thrilled that she ranked at 12 and I'm glad that I could help support her! I know that she went down but honestly I expected it and after the preliminary results I'm glad that she could climb back up a little. Realistically speaking she's been out of the spotlight in Japan for a long time now and I think it's great that she still has a lot of support. As for Team Surprise, they had to have filmed everything at least a year ago, when Sae would have been only SNH. When you look at it like that it makes sense that they wouldn't have included her. She wasn't doing any other AKB work either at that point. If it was being filmed now, maybe things would be different. That's not to say that it doesn't suck though, of course I wish that she could be included.

About her hair, I really liked it when it was shorter and dark. I thought it was perfect around Everyday Kachuusha and DiVA's first two singles, early-mid 2011 I guess. I didn't really like it when it was light so I'm glad she's dyed it darker again. I think it's pretty cute now, though of course she's always adorable. :chuffed:

14. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    GOOD NEWS!!! Sae will be featured in Photo Technic Digital magazine 5 months in a row! Seems like it's a series of showing different Sae every time. The July issue will be released on 6/20 and there are preview pics of Sae in a long, red dress and she looks absolutely STUNNING! <3 :^O^: :omfg::cute: <3
    [​IMG]

15. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    So... @rka you're way more into Sae related info than me. I was wondering about what was said on TS' thread about if Sae was to leave she wouldn't have anything to do. Well, rka and all Sae fans so anyone feel free to answer xD
    But I was wondering, she hasn't been doing anymore theatre work no? But my guess would be that, if she was to leave, she would actually be able to get to do theatre work, I think she's really talented, personality and vocal-wise.

16. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
  17. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've been thinking. I hope you all don't are laying sleepless now but what do you think of next sousenkyo? Sae lost 20 k votes this year. A loss of just 6 k more and she would have been UG! That's near. Yui is even more vulnerable, 1 k from UG and Akicha is surely NG next year. :cold:

18. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Jep, she'll be in Shanghai again :)
    Regarding SSK, actually I don't think too much about it, we saw that a good election rank doesn't mean anything. My favorite option would be that she focuses on her captain role and simply just doesn't join SSK.

19. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes, a year is a long time.

20. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Too early to think of next sousenkyo. We don't even know if Sae will be there or not.
    I agree a lot with you today :D