Single SKE48 15th [Bukiyou Taiyou] 07/30/2014

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Apr 20, 2014.

1. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Sansei Kawaii only had photos in theater edition, I was so sad :wall: So I personally want to check and make sure this time around whether we get photos or not lol.

2. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    No higher revolution for covers?
    Sad for Anna Mizuho Ranran Boss and Tani.
    And i hope the songs are good-listening songs :)
    Oh-yeay that's not bikini sonng, it's great if it will looklike Nogi's FreeEasy :cute:

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the covers are godly and amazing, OMG, SKE has so amazing covers these days, Mirai to wa was godly too, these covers give me a nostalgic feeling of old school days and mellow days in Japan's countryside, it honestly does give me that vibe, the flowers and sun and the colors are all so nice

the team covers are amazing, it shows how E is the strongest team, it's so crowded, and Churi got a center cover again, OMG OMG OMG, though it's sad KII only has 5 members, the E cover is amazing though, Rena and Ayachan in one cover plus the cover is of Type C (includes Team E song), i know which one i'm getting, but first i have to find out if the limited has photos or regular, if it's limited, i'm getting Type C or B limited too (Ayachan and Rena) if it's regular, it obviously C regular
    we get 5 PVs this time, yay and 7 new songs, good for me

another Boat Pier, looking forward to Churi, Ayachan and Rena in the song

also the bonus is of pre daisokaku teams, Matsui Team E, Takayanagi Team KII and Nakanishi Team S, godly amazing, yes, i miss my old teams

this single is shaping up to be one of their best, can't wait for the song, i hope it's something nice, glad SKE is still sticking to its rather more conservative summer singles than the other cheap bikinis 48 singles, no bikinis for SKE and i'm happy
    i want the song to be something ala Koisuru where it's summer happy, mellow and relates to people of all ages, the old school and nostalgic feeling

4. ghee

ghee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Perhaps they will do this as a regular thing now?
    First single of the year -> photocards in the limited Editions (Choco no Dorei, Mirai to wa)
    Second single -> photos in the limited Editions (Utsukushii Inazuma)
    Third single -> no photos in regular and limited Editions (Sansei Kawaii)

5. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

OH MY GOD i'm obsessed with these covers! It's really great to see sae again :)

also I can't help but lol at how stacked the Team E cover is - definitely the team to beat in SKE. also, I really like the vibe of these covers - I'm not even from Japan and I can't help but love the nostalgia. haha call me weird but looking at these makes me want to run off with milky and get some shaved ice and watch the sunset :^^;:

excuse me while I preorder every type

6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Photos come with the limited editions. Source: SKE's official website.

Could someone with a good sight tell me who are the members on every limited edition covers ? I want to buy the ones with Sae, Suuchan, Nana and Milky, but I can't spot Nana and Suuchan.

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    LTD A: Jurina, Churi, Ryoha, Nana, Suuchan
    LTD B: Rena, Nao, Sae, Umechan, Rion
    LTD C: Akarin, Ayachan, Masana, Minarun, Harutamu (Kumachan??)
    LTD D: Miyuki, Kanon, Airin, Tsugupon, Kumachan (Harutamu??)

this is the best i can do, not 100% sure, but 90% at least
    go buy 3 types, :D

8. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    thank you @kk127 that's what I thought too. :chuffed:
    I'm gonna go pre-order them right now and pray for Miyuki/Nana pics :worthy:

9. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I'm getting type B regular edition no matter what. It's way too pretty and it has 4 of my top 5 SKE girls and my NMB kami oshi. There's no way I could ignore it. I want to get a cover with Suuchan and one with Sae on it and I want at least one limited version. I only have money for 3 CDs+theater edition+shipping+tax. I guess I'll get B regular, C limited and A limited.

10. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I love the covers!! really SKE's style (reminds the covers of KissDatte & Aishiteraburu!)
    So happy they back to selection10 with the popular girls in SKE - but Aya is not there :fp: seriously are they stupid? put Rion but not Aya? :explode:
    the name of E's song is really funny/cute:lol:

11. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Aww the covers are adorable! I´ll definitely be getting Limited B and Regular A (for Sae and Team S), and most likely other versions so I get all the songs/PVs/more photocards. Actually I´ll be in Japan when it releases, so I might buy tons of singles for the photo cards and to celebrate not having to pay for shipping.
    Am seriously pumped for this single now:^O^:

12. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Selection 10 is a CM song by the way, just like Boat Pier senbatsu. So those girls are just the ones that were chosen for the CM. Don't worry, I think Aya got wayy more activities and exposure through Boat Pier! ;)

This year's boat pier senbatsu: Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Oba Mina, Sato Sumire, Suda Akari, Shibata Aya, Matsui Rena, Matsumura Kaori

Selection 10 preview in case people haven't seen before:

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Welp, I changed my order to Limited Types A, B, C and D. Honestly, I kind of wish there were some consistency to the bonuses with SKE singles. :awesome: But I'm more excited for those documentary bonuses than anything, though.

14. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I agree with this, 100%. Especially for Team S and KII.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
  15. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Damn because of the photos in the LTD editions I ordererd all. Wanted to buy the regulars instead but well maybe the regular editions next month because they have the release date at the end of july. :)

I wanna have a preview of the song so bad.:omfg:
    All informations up to date (covers, tracklists) are so good. New Team songs, CM song and docu of the shuffle. Ah SKEfan in 7th heaven!:^O^::lol:

16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Hmmmm why is the type D coupling is still a secret......

17. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Just wonder after reading the tracklist again. Shouldn't get the Kenkyuusei a song to? All teams get one and they not? Maybe their song is in the theater edition

18. ninjato

ninjato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    81 pics my wallet is already crying... but this looks to be a good single...

19. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Nope, theater edition has an extra medley song and not a KKS song.

20. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi