AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

You can check at STUDIO48.
    It has every song listed, plus versions. But even still, it will be hard to count them all like that.

2. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah I was hoping that maybe someone had already counted them. I remember seeing the number 800-something in a thread here I think.

3. Silenka

Well, you can check last year's OP by HRP for the forum Request Hour game. He posted a list of each song up until whichever single last came out before the game. I think it more or less reflected the way the actual RH counts songs when they're up for voting (but also included subunits one-shot units and possibly soloists), and that may be where the 800 number came from.

4. ajeossi76

ajeossi76 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    How many AKB cafe/shops there is and in which cities? Would love to visit some of those when I'm going to Japan. Is those listed with addresses somewhere?

5. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I think there are 3 AKB48 Cafe Shops, Akihabara, Namba and Hakata with location info on their webpages at http://akb48cafeshops.com/

Plus there is a SKE48 Cafe Shop in the Sunshine Sakae building in Nagoya http://ske48cafeshop.com/

I think there may be an extra official NMB48 Shop just down the road from the AKB Cafe Shop in Namba as well, on Google Maps carry on past the AKB shop across the junction and it's shown on the same side of the road but I have no idea if it's still there now.

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It is still there. It is very close to the cafe. In fact, the theater, cafe and shop are all within a 1-2 minute walk from one another.

7. KatoZaki

KatoZaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    thanks!! i really wanted to see all the drama behind it, no wonder i couldnt find it in any video sharing sites.:lol: and one more thing forgot to ask earlier when will the request hour 2014 top 100 be released?cant really read japanese characters thats why having a hard time searching[hehe]

8. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    That haven't been announced yet as far as I am aware, so you just got to wait, although I would expect them to announce it in the coming weeks-month.

9. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

What's the reason since 2011, there was only 2 BRAND NEW stages being performed (KII3 and N3)? Was Aki-P ignored (or forgot) the stage performance and the idea "Idol you can meet" ? Or he was run-out of idea about lyrics?

10. Silenka

The common theory is that there is so much focus on singles and the events that go with them (which include handshake events, so the 'idols you can meet' idea isn't really suffering that much) that Aki-P has his hands full writing and producing singles and doesn't have enough time to work on new stages.

Of course, I don't think the theater really makes a lot of money either. So spending a lot of money on new costumes, props, choreographers, etc. and the girls' valuable time on lessons for a lot of new songs/dances probably doesn't seem like a very good investment compared to focusing on stuff that makes the big bucks and gets the AKB name out there more effectively.

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

is there a reason why Blue Rose song is so unpopular? probably the coolest song out of all AKB48G songs, but it's not in the latest Request Hours.

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

@rka

ah, I see. thanks for explanation.

13. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I might add that for a long time Blue Rose was one of the most beloved songs in the catalogue. It ranked very high in the first RH. But it is an old song, all but one (Sae) of the original performers have graduated, and it was perfomed quite often in concerts over the years.

14. dedevina

dedevina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Hi... I want to ask a question that might be a bit unrelated to AKB48. Is there any specific name for this hairstyle that I notice Ricchan wears this hairstyle quite often and I find it very pretty. I want to find a tutorial about this hairstyle. Thanks :)

Untitled-1.jpg

15. dase75

dase75 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Hello guys, I am from Singapore and I love to listen to All Night Nippon and Listen! on Youtube and such but sometimes I want to listen to the live broadcast and the only possible way I found out is through keyhole tv but it's not stable. I have tried Rajiko and but because of the IP ban, I cannot access it :( Can anyone teach me a ideal method whereby I can listen to the radio program on my PC/Tablet/etc. It would help a lot!

16. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

About the vaccinations, I'm guessing it's for flu, due to the fact I clearly heard "influenza" during the video. It's not uncommon in Japan for companies to have all their employees do an annual health check at the same time (at least the company I work for does), so I'd assume AKB is just doing their version of that.

I have a question: Does anyone know the status of High Touch events at AKB theater shows? I know they stopped after the attacks and as of July 7th, they hadn't been resumed. Are they gone for good, or will they be brought back in the near future? Have they said anything?

17. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    "Until Further Notice" They are not doing them for the time being. It doesn't mean that they will never do them again. Although I think it will probably be a while until they consider reinstating the practice.

FYI, I read your experience report. Just to let you know, they began the practice of "High Touch" in late 2009. It started with SDN48, and then eventually spread to all the groups. Although NMB and SKE had slightly different versions of it. It is/was a very nice bonus, but many of us found the shows completely awesome and enjoyable before we had ever heard of High Touch. In any case, the girls' safety and COMFORT comes first. And just like handshake events, getting things "back to normal", for lack of a better term will be a gradual process.

Perhaps instead of "Wota Rage", a little bit of "Wota Care and Understanding" might be more appropriate

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  18. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

@Cristafari

Thanks for the info. "until further notice." Too bad. So they started with SDN48, eh? Interesting, I didn't know that.

For the record, I still thought the show was completely awesome and enjoyable, (I thought I did mention that in the report when I talked about the guy who asked me to take his picture) and I'm still applying to theatre shows with the hope of winning.

My use of the term "wota rage" is based on the term "nerd rage", the irrational, hysterical, overreaction that people get after a perceived wrong with their favorite movie, video game or comic book: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nerd+rage
    As such, wota rage is always inappropriate and ridiculous, and I use the term as a way of connoting that and putting my feelings in perspective. Though, perhaps that meaning is unclear to my audience, and I apologize if the tone of my report seemed overly negative.

I do care about the girls. If they're not comfortable doing high touch events anymore, I'm okay with that.

I think part of my strong reaction comes from my past. I grew up in a house with a burglar alarm. A burglar never set it off, still I had to deal with false alarms and disarming it all the time. I also am from the US, where we have this "post 9/11 world" hysteria, where among other things, I get my balls looked at by a government official whenever I want to fly somewhere, all in the name of "safety first". I feel like AKB management is adopting a similar mentality, and that worries me.

But you're right. They're just girls, and it's just entertainment. I should get off my high horse.

19. jaechan

jaechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Why is Sae never in SNH48 senbatsu? She even gave up her concurrent position as a K member to dedicate fully to SNH...

20. ajeossi76

ajeossi76 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Hello! This kind of thing came to my mind.

I was watching HKT48 no Odekake! EP64 where Chori and Tani were discussing about their transfers. Quite emotional stuff and I would assume most of the time it is... So, can one who got transferred (or maybe team captain) say "No way, I'm (/she is) not going"? Okay, I believe they can say it, but does it have permanent negative consequences?