AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well, a 2nd stage could be A2 (AKB Aitakatta stage), K2 (AKB Seishun Girls stage), Himawarigumi2 (AKB Himawarigumi Yume wo shinaseru wake ni ikanai stage), or S2 (SKE Te wo tsunaginagara stage). Since you've shot down all our answers so far, why don't you just go through those 4 stages and check out each song? It shouldn't take very long.

Actually I think pink nailed it. Matches the "words part" too.

2. someone11

someone11 Kenkyuusei

Yes, that's it!! Thank you very much! I had already given up all hope of ever hearing that catchy song again ^_^

And I never would have made the connection with Momoiro Clover. (I associate them with over-the-top costumes, coco natsu and ichi ni santaaaa!)

Also thanks to everyone who tried to find an AKB48 song that doesn't exist, heh. Sorry for that.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  3. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    what is the translation of the title of this PB?...
    AKB48 no Inu Kyoudai
    thanks in advance

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

AKB's Pooch Siblings

Sounds like a pb of them with their dogs or a Lab.ret. themed pb.

5. hobolic

hobolic Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    does anyone know what the 48 group summer festival (natsu matsuri) is about?

how can i get a ticket / join?

as a fan-club member, i can attend the lucky draw in 1 of the halls after having my photo taken with a placard, but it's not very appealing if I can't actually meet the members ...

much appreciated if someone can tell me how to get into the other halls where the members might be ...

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think it's tomorrow and that you need the National HS ticket that comes with the Labrador limited edition.
    The entrance is limited to 10k people, IIRC.

7. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Today a lot of the members have posted about a WONDA live concert. What was this?

8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Lindsay Basically was a live to promote Wonda but I'm sure exactly what for~ Yukirin post a 3-shot selfie in a yukata on Twitter~ Happened to be from her performance of Heart Gata Virus in Yukatas with Takamina and Kojiharu~ Selfie in question below~

[​IMG]

Full Setlist from Jphip forums~

You need a ticket from LabuReti's limited edition for the lives in Stage A but the other stuff in Stages B and C you don't need one for[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  9. AKB48fans

AKB48fans Kenkyuusei

Abou AKB48 natsu matsuri 2014 yesterday, is it going to be in dvd? There's a live stream yesterday but I miss it

10. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Anyone has the link to AKB48 group ticket center application timeline?
    I saw one here before but forgot to bookmark it :eek:

11. Josh

Josh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hey guys!

First of all, sorry for posting this just to ask for your help, considering the fact that I've just been a silent reader and not really participating.
    I quickly looked over a few topics (Seeing AKB Shows, Tokyo Dome concert, and a few pages here), but couldn't find an answer to my question.

So basically, I've won the lottery for the Tokyo Dome concert on the 18th and the 19th (I'll have to cancel the second one though :(). This is my first time applying ever, so I guess I'm quite lucky!
    I just went to Family Mart to pay for it tonight, and the clerk gave me this kind of receipt (which is clearly not the final ticket).
    I've read somewhere that for some concerts (don't know if it was AKB or not), you have to go back to the konbini a few days before the concert to get the real ticket.
    On the other hand, I think I've also read elsewhere that they give you the ticket once at the venue.

So I was just a bit confused on what to do now with this thing... And my Japanese sucks.

So, here's the receipt I got.

[​IMG]
    Full-size image : http://imgur.com/OhpSFzA
    As you can see there's a notice at the top that's probably answering to my question.

So I would really like to know what to do with this and the rest of the process.

This is going to be my first time seeing AKB, so I'm really excited! Just a bit nervous about all the process.
    Also, it seems like the doors are opening at 3pm and that you can arrive between 10am and 5pm, right?
    I guess you get a better seat if you arrive earlier? I don't really feel like waiting 8 hours, especially as I'm going alone, but if that means a great seat, I might do it.
    Also, are you allowed to bring a bag, or should I put it in a locker or something before going?

And for the whole process once at the venue, is it complicated without understanding too much Japanese (general instructions, getting your ticket and seat, etc.)? Is there a lot of steps before being able to get to your seat and wait?

Sorry for all those questions x)
    If there's any other important details I should be aware of, please let me know!

Thanks a lot!

12. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    About a week before the concert you'll get an email telling you your ticket is ready to pick up, with a new number to show the cashier. Take it in and they'll print it off and give it to you. The seating number will be printed on your ticket, so arriving early won't get you a better one. The reason it opens early is because of security needing to scan people, it took me half an hour waiting in line to enter the election concert because of the scanners. You're allowed to bring a bag as long as it's not some stupidly big suitcase or whatever. No cameras or recording equipment allowed (they'll search your bag) but otherwise you can bring anything sensible in. So no knives or guns or other dangerous items. ;)

Tokyo Dome is huge but there's lots of seating maps around the place. All you'll need to pay attention to is the Gate number, go in there and then you'll find another map for the rows etc. It'll look something like this (this is from a previous year). For the arena, the blocks are usually numbered 1-100 or whatever and the seat number is usually written on the back of the seat so just walk around a bit till you find your number. The stand seating uses blocks and then rows and seat numbers I think, I've always been in the arena though. Don't stress, there are a billion ushers, just look for the staff wearing black suits, they can help you.

Oh, and as a hint- if you need to get home early, leave as soon as possible after they finish the last song. Staff lock down the stadium during the "goodbye" part, especially the arena, which gets let out last. Massive pain if you're in a rush, can take 10-20 minutes extra to leave.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  13. Josh

Josh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Alright, thanks a lot for all these infos!
    So I guess it shouldn't take too long before the ticket is ready since the concert is in less than 6 days from now.

Oh, that's great news regarding the seating, so I'll probably go around 3pm when the doors open.
    It looks pretty simple overall. At first I thought they would have called people block by block or something like that.

I'm really looking forward to this! Thanks!

14. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    I did mine through 7-11, and the Ticket Center sent an email last week letting me know that ticket pick-up begins at Midnight on 8/16, and to wait for the email with the number. I'm guessing if you go back any time on Sat/Sun you won't have a problem.

If you plan on buying any goods to wear/use at the concert, you may want to go early. It can take a couple hours to get through the goods lines.
    (unless you want to do it after the concert - lines may be less, but things may be sold out)

Likely there will be a ton of blog posts later this week/weekend with details.

15. Josh

Josh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Alright.

And I need to cancel for the second day, but there doesn't seem to be any cancel button.
    The deadline to pay the ticket is tonight at 23:59, so will it just cancel by itself or do I need to do anything?
    I really don't wanna get banned or anything. :eek:

16. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    The only time to cancel is during ticket apps. Once apps are closed, and the lottery is over, you can't cancel.

If you don't pay it automatically is considered a cancellation. I wouldn't sweat it too much, it's not uncommon for these big concerts to have cancellations. Much more of an issue to be a no-show at the theater without canceling ahead of time.

17. kappan

kappan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Hey guys ^_^ I just wanted to ask where can i watch shows of akb. Like their variety and stuff, I only started watching akbingo 3months ago and got hooked but sadly, some videos aren't available at youtube nor dailymotion.

18. Willow_

Willow_ Kenkyuusei

Hi!

I have searched everywhere, and couldn't find any advice on how to buy tickets to HKT48 shows.
    As I'm travelling to Japan in December, it is my number one priority to go see my fave AKB group.

This is the event I'd like to attend:
    • December 23, 2014 - Hiroshima Prefecture - Aster Plaza Great Hall

So, is there any tutorial existing on getting tickets to concerts? Or could someone here lend me a hand?

Thank you so much! :)

19. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Hello there!

Here's the group ticket centre: http://ticket.akb48-group.com/home/top.php

20. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    At the Yoyogi stadium concert back in 2010, did Tomochin really accidently topple Acchan's birthday cake, or was it part of the script ? :shocku: