AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    It was definitely an accident. The wheels of the table the cake was on caught on a 'seam' in the stage. It caused a delay in the concert as all the staff had to run around clearing up. There's no way they would script something that could possibly put the stage out of action.

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    @Torigoya-San yeah if was an accident. they showed the staff's reaction (+ miichan's) when the cake fell in the bts.

3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Those gaps between lift boards are quite dangerous. During a performance of Kimi suki two girls landed on such a gap after a jump and stumbled. I think it was Mocchi and Moeno. It's a bit typical for Japan to don't take all risks serious.

The cake incident was indeed an accident. In one of the making DVD you can see Tomochin lying beside the remaining of the cake and covering her head. I hope I've got that right.

4. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
  5. yukizuri

yukizuri Kenkyuusei

Never seen this but it must have been so fun to watch [hehe]
    thanks for sharing

6. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    For their non-theater concerts, such as dome and stadium concerts, that last for 2 or more days, are you able to attend all the days with just one ticket, or do you have to purchase a different ticket for each day ? :hmm:

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They are different concerts, so it's different tickets.
    At least that's what I gather from all the "I got tickets for day X" comments in here.

8. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Yes, you apply for each day separately and win or lose separately. For example this year I won tickets for all three days via my mobile fanclub applications (I also applied via regular fanclub to double my chances but didn't need it), one seat was in the top stands, one in the arena, and one in the bottom stands. Totally separate. The same is for the theatre, eg one summer I won tickets to all three shows that day, one ippan, one cancel machi, one enpou. It was a good day. :lol:

9. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

1. Should be from 2007. 2008 and 2009 have year on them.
    2. That, I think, is from the Tokyo Aki Concert Venue set. The DVD set has a white obi.
    3. I always thought those were the gachas before they got replaced with the theater sets, but I could be wrong.

10. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

Oh Christ rka, you're making me feel old. I remember when those pictures were new. :p

3. As Madoka said, this is one of the gacha pictures. Back in the day there used be a gacha machine in the AKB48 theatre where you could win a random AKB48-related prize. There were tickets for theatre shows of your choice, 2-shot events and autographs up for grabs. If you were unlucky you'd end up with a set of pictures or stickers. ;)

4. These are 'memorial photographs' from AKB48's first appearance at Kouhaku back on the 31st of December 2007.

11. Madoka

Those last photos are from the Shukan AKB show, I believe, like the ones from the AKB to XX show. I always assumed they came with the DVD sets. I don't own any of the sets myself, so I'm not totally sure where they come from. I have a ton of them too, as well as gachas.

Hehe, organizing the collection. That's one painful thing we all go through. Since I collect several girls, I ended up with a whole different way of sorting.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
  13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @rka On your second example, those are three completely different types of photos...

The first photo is from Team Surprise. It is a unique photo, in that the best comparison would be to the photos that come with the single releases. You received three pics per Team Surprise single purchase via the Official Online Shop

The second photo is from the Tokyo Dome sets. These types of "event" photos are sold at the venue (and also at UDX or Belle Salle on the day of the show) Like the monthly photo sets, these are purchased in random 5-packs. In many cases they are sold by "Team". In fact I bought 5 packs of this set (2-AKB, 2-SKE, 1-HKT) FYI, I got a Sae.

The third photo is a monthly photo. These are sold at the Official Shop in the Donki at the end of each month. They also sell them online via 7-net a couple weeks later. They are sold in random 5-packs, and are separated by Team.

As for the B.L.T.'s, these were bonus photos when you bought special editions of B.L.T. magazine featuring AKB48. The other groups have also done B.L.T. mags in the past. The last time AKB did a B.L.T. set like this was in 2012. You received one photo per magazine you purchased. There were usually 9 (sometimes 6) different photos of each member. B.L.T. also used to put out the annual calendars, which would contain five photos. B.L.T. is also where you would occasionally find an autographed pic.

[​IMG]

The Shukan photos come with the Shukan DVDs. As do the AKB to XX pics, come with the DVD release.

Gachas were photos that were sold at the theater before the monthly sets. They switched to the monthlies in the Summer/Fall of 2009. You would purchase the "gacha balls" to win prizes like 2-shots, automatic win theater tickets and other cool prizes. @Tatami Mats posted a list somewhere on this site that listed all the prizes you could win. But you also got a photo.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  14. Madoka

Is that your autographed photo?!?! Very J right now. :)

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I have 6 of them. That one, a Yamashita Yukari and four Meetan.

[​IMG]

16. Madoka

Very, very nice!! I love autographed swag!

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I recall reading that one prize was a night out drinking with TGSK. Given recent revelations that could be quite the night :lol:

18. ekebi

ekebi Kenkyuusei

Who is the girl in this video:
    if the video does not show watch the video here at
    1. 0:08 on the left
    2. 0:11 on the right
    3. 0:18 the only one whose face is not blurred and is smiling
    4. 0:24 the one wearing bright blue bikini facing the back
    5. 0:46 center backside

19. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    4. I think you mean Murase Sae, the girl in the blue bikini at the front?
    5. That's Kato Yuka again.

20. ekebi

ekebi Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Who is the one at 2:55?