The STAGE48 Help & Troubleshooting Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

I clicked the profile a member here in stage48 and i got this message "This member limits who may view their full profile"

Did he blocked me??

2. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Just bringing up this issue again. I'm not able to edit the options of the polls that I've created before (i.e. these pages: index.php?threads/poll-whos-your-team-k4-oshi.7035/ ; index.php?threads/poll-whos-your-team-h-oshi.6170/ and index.php?threads/updated-poll-whos-your-favourite-kks.6171/)
    The options listed are really outdated and I don't want to delete the old discussions just to remake a new one.

Is it just the software's shortcoming or is the edit option hidden even from the thread creator?

3. StellaFleuret

StellaFleuret Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchiyuuki
    Twitter:
    StellaFleure
    Good evening :).

Before joining this forum I had a problem: My web.de e-mail address, which I have been using since 2001 and which is my main e-mail address, had not worked for registration. I had to make an account at Google Mail, which I never ever wanted, so that I could register an account here. So my question is: Why are certain e-mail addresses not accepted/not working?

4. StellaFleuret

StellaFleuret Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchiyuuki
    Twitter:
    StellaFleure
    I never got the e-mail on that account, it was not even in the spam folder. I waited three days back then and created the GMail account.

5. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    web.de or United Internet in general can be quite troll with account registrations. Same thing happened to me on vid48 and some other message boards. It seems that sometimes one of their spamfilters goes loco.
    1&1 even blocked some mails from the Imperial Household Agency when I wanted to register for a tour on the Kyoto Imperial Palace and one of the Villas.

Since then I'm using a gmail address for account setups, seems to be more reliable. Also you can setup a filter that will disable at least some parts of ther server spam filter.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  7. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Fixed, thanks.

8. cocoax

cocoax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    viviyonaapriani
    hi,
    i'm new here & have some trouble with my signature, can't up images or letters.
    it's not spam nor inappropriet content, dimensions 600x144 & size 80kb. pls help
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  9. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I was creating a thread on "General AKB48 Discussion" using BBCode and then when I switched to Rich Text the site crashed. Not really a problem (There was a open key somewhere), but since the post was automatically saved, every time I try to create a thread on the same place the forum crashes again. So I can't create threads there anymore :^^;: I had a similar problem a while ago (But I was being automatically logged out, instead). Any ideas on how to solve this? A "disable autosave" or "clean saved posts" button would come in handy.

Edit: I posted the thread here. Can someone move it to "General AKB48 Discussion"? Thank you ;)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  10. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Just noticed that 'like' numbers are appearing on some posts. Is this general access (so the users can be trusted to say which posts we value) or just the Mods (as was an earlier plan if I remember correctly)?

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I think like button is available to anyone, but only in the mobile forum app Tapatalk.

12. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ah, interesting, and thank you.

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It looks like Xenforo servers are getting it though these days,

sometimes i "post reply" what i've written, but it doesn't load correctly. When i push the button again, it write the message 2 times on the board.

Is it possible to fix it?

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

same for me

15. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

I've noticed this issue. The messages are actually going through the first time people try to make the posts. If people encounter this issue again, can they please reload the page to see if their post is in the thread before trying to make the post for a second time? It saves the staff the time of having to delete the duplicate posts.

Thanks.

16. Takahashi Ryusuke

Takahashi Ryusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    I had the same problem with duplicate post happening every now and then, but this time around, one of my post was deleted even though I had deleted the duplicate one after finding out I had made one :^^;: Unless I missed a clause in the site rules where your post maybe deleted on the grounds that it doesn't add anything to the discussion… [hehe]

Reason for edit: Adding on and spelling errors.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  17. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    For some reason, I'm getting a "The connection was reset" error when trying to enter Megu's thread with Firefox. I tried clearing cookies but that didn't change anything. It's the only thread this has happened to me, other member threads and threads in other parts of the forum seem to work okay for me.
    Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

Edit:
    I'm using the latest ver. 34.0.5, too.

Edit, again:
    Ok, for some reason it seems to work again. No idea what caused or fixed it in the end.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Works fine for me. On the latest ver. 34.0.5 myself.

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm getting a NoScript XSS potential cross-site scripting error ONLY on all pages of the NGT48 thread. Here's the console code

XenForo.activate(%o) [object HTMLDocument] xenforo.js:220
    "PageNav " Object { 0: <div.PageNav>, context: <div.PageNav>, length: 1 } xenforo.js:269
    "PageNav " Object { 0: <div.PageNav>, context: <div.PageNav>, length: 1 } xenforo.js:269
    "XenForo.init() 81ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev" xenforo.js:209
    "flash url: http://stage48.net/forum/js/swfupload/Flash/swfupload.swf" attachment_editor.js:6
    "Attachments changed, total files: 0, images: 0" attachment_editor.js:13
    "XenForo.init() 125ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev" xenforo.js:209
    "Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id." all.js:61
    "FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init()." all.js:61
    "fb:like failed to resize in 45s" all.js:61
    "XenForo.init() 83ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev" xenforo.js:209
    "XenForo.init() 130ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev" xenforo.js:209
    "Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id." all.js:61
    "XenForo.init() 80ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev" xenforo.js:209
    ReferenceError: tapatalkDetect is not defined index.php:57
    "flash url: http://stage48.net/forum/js/swfupload/Flash/swfupload.swf" attachment_editor.js:6
    "Attachments changed, total files: 0, images: 0" attachment_editor.js:13
    "XenForo.init() 106ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev" xenforo.js:209
    about:blank : Unable to run script because scripts are blocked internally.
    "fb:like failed to resize in 45s" all.js:61

It's probably nothing but posting just in case it causes some kind of problem.

20. cfc_gerry

cfc_gerry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Hi! I'm a new user and I've been trying to put a picture for my signature but I can't.
    This happened:

The following error occurred:
    Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I have uploaded my picture to imgur and stuffs and I'm pretty sure my signature does not contain any inappropriate element.
    This is the image:
    http://i.imgur.com/KqFtdiq.jpg
    Help needed here, thank you so much:)