Kawaei Rina (Ricchan) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
  2. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Upcoming appearances:

<テレビ出演情報>
    09/17 (水) 11:55-13:00 フジテレビ「バイキング」※レギュラー出演
    09/17(水)17:15-21:30 BSスカパー「第五回AKB48じゃんけん大会 完全生中継」
    09/17 (水) 25:40-28:00 フジテレビ「AKBじゃんけん大会~ソロデビュー決定SP」
    09/21(日)21:00-21:54 日本テレビ「行列のできる法律相談所」
    10/26 (日) 15:30-16:00 WOWOWプライム「氣志團万博2014 ~房総大パニック!超激突!!~」放送直前スペシャル
    11/02 (日) 21:00-24:00 WOWOWライブ「氣志團万博2014 ~房総大パニック!超激突!!~」

<公演スケジュール> ※出演未定
    09/18 (木)「高橋チームA」公演 18:30
    【出演メンバー】
    市川愛美・片山陽加・小嶋菜月・高橋みなみ・田北香世子
    達家真姫宝・中田ちさと・中西智代梨・中村麻里子・西山怜那
    藤田奈那・前田亜美・松井咲子・武藤十夢・森川彩香
    09/21 (日)「高橋チームA」公演 14:00 / 18:00
    09/29 (月)「高橋チームA」公演 18:30

<イベント> ※参加未定
    09/23(火)「前しか向かねえ」劇場盤発売記念大握手会 パシフィコ横浜
    10/11(土)「ラブラドール・レトリバー&心のプラカード全国握手会北海道 真駒内セキスイハイムアイスアリーナ
    10/13(月)「ラブラドール・レトリバー」劇場盤発売記念大握手会 幕張メッセ
    10/20(月) AKB48全国ツアー2014 岡山・チームA公演 倉敷市民会館 開演18:00
    10/26(日) AKB48全国ツアー2014 富山・チームA公演 高岡市民会館 開演11:00/16:00
    11/03(月)「心のプラカード」劇場盤発売記念大握手会 幕張メッセ
    11/17(月) AKB48全国ツアー2014 東京・チームA公演 中野サンプラザ ※2回公演
    11/18(火) AKB48全国ツアー2014 東京・チームA公演 中野サンプラザ ※2回公演
    11/27(木) AKB48全国ツアー2014 埼玉・チームA公演 さいたま市文化センター
    12/27(土) AKB48全国ツアー2014 宮城・チームA公演 仙台サンプラザ ※2回公演
    01/04(日)「心のプラカード」劇場盤発売記念大握手会 パシフィコ横浜
    02/07(土)「心のプラカード」劇場盤発売記念大握手会 パシフィコ横浜

3. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Hello, can someone tell me if Ricchan has done any theater appearance after her injuries? I would like to see the LOD (if there is one).

4. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    @risou Thank you very much, really appreciate and welcome, I haven't seen you around, hope you'll post more :)

@hugoa Sadly, no. :(

On the bright side, she appears more and more in music events with akb48, like the one today, Kishidan Expo 2014.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This is like the coolest outfit ever! Can't wait to see the live, which, according to the schedule above, it's going to be on 10/26 and 11/02.
    Sayanee and Ricchan are THE best couple ever, I ship hard! :3 lol

A screen cap from "Gyouretsu No Dekiru Houritsu Soudanjo" that is going to be on 09/21. What a cute pie, I'll make sure to check this one :3
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  5. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Thank you very much for the info:worthy:. Actually it would be very nice if both Ricchan and Annin were to do their first theater appearance at the same time:^O^:. Lets just wait, they should return any day now:banana:.

6. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    Oh god I love them yankee outfits so much. Bless the colors too. Black and pink is like one of my fave color combinations of all time and Ricchan looks so cool (especially together with Sayanee). Bless her looks on that other show too, I'm adoring that hair accessory. I'm like 100000% content with everything, wow. Amaze.

"Q: What is anklet? [accessory for your ankles]
    A: Google it please"

She's totally me omg

7. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

8. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    @BeMyGuest Thank you for the welcome. No one in my city seems to know what akb is. Hence, i'll definitely be posting here time to time.

9. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    Amazing outfits :O
    If only it's one of the singles' outfits ;)
    Can anyone explain what is this Kishidan Expo about? Is it some sort of a festival?

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    YAHHH! RICCHAN AND YURIA TOGETHER IS TOO MUCH FOR ME![​IMG]

*from the beyond: Those outfits,:approve:.

11. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    @risou Same here, more like no one in my country knows what akb is lol so I was really happy when I found this site. How did you discover akb anyway and become a Ricchan fan?
    Haha, she is really blunt with her fans, love it. Thanks again for the translation:) .

@calvinize Yeah, music festival or like mini concert to the Japanese rock group Kishidan
    These dudes here
    [​IMG]

So akb48 was picked to perform with them this year.
    Their setlist:
    Flying Get
    Aitakatta
    Everyday, Kachusa
    Kenka Joutou (Kishidan's Song) - This would be interesting to watch
    Futari no Island
    HA!
    Heavy Rotation
    Kokoro no Placard
    koisuru Fortune Cookie
    --------------------------------

@hjr1891 Spazz as much as you like today, but tomorrow Yuria is going down :twisted: lol.
    If Ricchan doesn't win Janken, I really hope she'll at least beat a few girls, before going home:cool: .
    ----------------------------------
    ozoranico
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (130914) 21:13JST Takahashi Juri mobame:

Sleepy…

Google+ has been updated

========================================

(140914) 12:31JST Takahashi Juri mobame:

Kyawachan

I Love Kyawachan
    ---------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [140913] Kawaei Rina Mobame:

It has been a while, sankoichi
    ((name for Juri, Yui, Ricchan combination))
    in Osaka

It's the best!

[​IMG]
    [140913] Kawaei Rina Mobame:

I was in Koyabu Sonic at Osaka ♪

It's been a while since my last time in Osaka

[​IMG]
    [140912] Takahashi Juri Mobame:
    [...]
    I often go for a walk with Kawaei-san ^ ^
    It becomes one of my favorite BEST 3 things to do
    Walking!
    [...]
    cr: Takahashi Juri 高橋朱里

12. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

OMGGGG GSPAZZINGGGG OUT KAJFHAJKDFHSDFHISHFUSHDUFHS HOW DID I MISS THIS SLAP MY FACE:worthy::worthy::worthy: If Sayanee and Kawaei get married I wouldn't even be mad :D

Are these G+ pics? The first pic I've been looking for it on G+ with no luck. Which lady put it up?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Akascorpion Credit:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LOL :hehe: Oh Kawaei.... I love you. Can't tell if that was a compliment or burn.

14. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    @BeMyGuest
    no problem.
    The problem with my translation is that it fails to capture the nuance of the Japanese language. (I literally have no idea how to do this properly in English)
    The way I wrote it in English, Kawaei sounds too declarative/manly.
    For instance, when she is saying "men shouldn't cry/go to sleep", she is saying it in an informal playful way. She is definitely not asserting an opinion or command.

I knew AKB48 from the news and such approx 3 years ago. Initially, I thought the whole concept was weird as I said: "48 people?? why are there so many!! gross!"
    Then a year ago, for a sociology paper, I was looking into idol culture. (never wrote the paper as I wrote about something else)
    I found out AKB48's idol-you-can-meet approach is quite different from the standard idol groups of the past and today. Therefore, I decided to pick AKB48 for my paper.
    I was initially watching them out of obligation but soon, indifference became affinity.
    Even after scrapping my sociology paper topic, couldn't stop watching AKB.
    Now, I consume AKB daily. The greatest irony is prior to this, I said idols were lame and such :lol:

As for Ricchan, it was Mechaike that laid the foundation and Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku's "AKB48 vs SKE48" episode that delivered the finishing blow.
    The part where she said "kin-tama" (lit: golden-ball. tl: testicles) in a sexy voice to the riddle: "What is the ball(s) everyone has?"
    Was wayyyyy too cute for me. This kind of cuteness I never seen in Toronto.

How about you? What is your history behind AKB & Kawaei? What country are you from?

15. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Kawaei Rina will be appearing in this drama series titled "ごめんね青春" which airs from 12 Oct 2014.

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Wow a new drama :omfg: that's great! Just to think this is her third drama this year, like go, go actress Ricchan! :1st: It seems to me she is going to be a religious student... this comedy plot is working, I'm already laughing:lol: . Really can't wait to see this, my guts are telling me it's going to be good. Also, I'm happy for her since she said she loves acting:) .

140917 'Viking'

Some good fellow translated the interview of Ricchan and Yuria from the Janken guide book. I didn't know Yuria was known as a baka as well, I don't think putting them against each other was just by chance, it was so they can have this baka battle, but it was a good call[hehe] .
    [Janken Tournament Guidebook 2014 - Members’ Interviews] - Kizaki Yuria and Kawaei Rina
    I’m glad I could finish this before tomorrow’s Tournament :)
    Don’t miss this one, really X°D
    These two and all the thing about their decisive match are so funny!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The destined 2 in a direct match for the Janken Tournament.
    Discussion between the top dumb members.

A very interesting match that sees AKB’s Dumb Center against Nagoya’s Dumb Girl.
    It’s now time to make things clear once per all, under the spotlight of the Budoukan!

Interviewer: What’s the impression you have of the other one?

Kizaki: She’s dumb (laughs)
    Kawaei: Same impression here (laughs)
    Kizaki: “Who’s the dumbest between you and Ricchan?” has become pretty much like a standard question during handshake events…Anyway I really believe Ricchan is the dumbest.
    Kawaei: I think the very same thing (laughs)

Interviewer: What was your first impression of one another?

Kawaei: I think I first met her and talked to her during the shootings of Majisuka Gakuen 3.
    Kizaki: We also were in the same Team in the series so yeah, we got closer through that.
    Kawaei: Until then my impression of her was that of a cute girl good at dancing. I really liked her.
    Kizaki: No way! Really?
    Kawaei: Really! I like you, together with Kimoto Kanon-chan, as a “set”.
    Because of this, Majisuka’s shootings made me very happy.
    When we were talking during the breaks of the shootings, at times you’d end up expressing your dumb side as well, so I’d get like “Ohhh, so this is how she is…” (laughs)
    Kizaki: Even for me, it’s ever since then that I started to feel like you were giving out an atmosphere similar to mine… Ricchan’s dumb character wasn’t publically known yet back then, but I felt like she was kind of dumb-ish, and her lesson clothes were a bit yankee-like (laughs).
    I couldn’t believe she was one year older than me, but anyway I interact with her as if she was of my very same generation.

Interviewer: And, as if it were a prank of the destiny, it’s been decided for you two confront each other in the first match of the Tournament.

Kizaki: The ruffle was held during the interval of an handshake event and the fans were super happy about it, feeling like “With this it’ll all be settled!”. I really wonder what they meant with that (laughs)
    Kawaei: I wasn’t attending that handshake event, so it was my manager taking part in the raffle for me. When he told me “Your opponent is going to be Kizaki”, I ended up screaming.

Interviewer: I know it’s sudden, but let’s make a test here and now.
    Finish this proverb: “Even a dog, if it walks…

Kawaei: …it might strike against a pole!”
    Eheheh, I know this much! (self satisfied expression)

Interviewer: Let’s keep going with another one.
    “From the second floor…

Kizaki: …came eye-drops!” (self satisfied expression)

Interviewer: That’s correct. Do you understand the meaning of this proverb?

Kizaki: …eh?
    Kawaei: If you don’t know it there’s no point in getting the answer correctly!
    Kizaki: …it means that it’s dangerous to put eye drops from a very high place.
    Kawaei: That’s not it! It’s means something like…that’s important to pay attention even to the smallest things!

Interviewer: That’s wrong too. (laughs)
    It just means that something is impossible.

Kizaki: But I’m sure it’s not impossible if one does his\her best!
    It’s not good to arbitrarily assume something’s impossible!!

Interviewer: Well, I can’t deny you’re right here (laughs)
    Now to the next one:
    “When the wind blows…?

Kawaei: …you might strike against a pole!

Interviewer: You sure strike against poles a lot (laughs)

Kizaki: When the wind blows…its direction will change!
    Kawaei: Oh, that sounds likely to be right.

Interviewer: Not at all (laughs).
    Hint:…”something\someone” gets rich.

Kizaki: …fruits fall!

Interviewer: I said “gets rich”, please listen (laughs)!

Kawaei: …money gets rich!

Interviewer: Okay, it’s clear I’m not going to get any proper answer from you, so I shall say the correct one myself: “When the wind blows, the bucket maker gets rich”

Kizaki & Kawaei: Hmmm…

Interviewer: You clearly didn’t get the meaning, did you? (laughs)
    Yuria, how’s that you once read [世田谷区]? (tln: It’s one of Tokyo’s special wards)

Kizaki: Yotataniku.
    Kawaei: Ahahahah, it’s Setagayaku!!!
    Kizaki: But don’t you agree that the “gaya” is quite hard to get correctly?
    Come on, the only reason why I couldn’t read it is that I’ve been raised in Nagoya!

Interviewer: So it was a tie for the proverbs’ quiz, which means now the only way to make things clear once per all is through the Janken!

Kizaki: Yeah, that’s it after all…

Interviewer: However, Kawaei succeeded in getting a qualification for the You Can challenge, so she’s currently on the lead!

Kizaki: No way! You got it!? I bet it’s super easy!
    Kawaei: Oh well well well…yeah it is easy (laughs)
    I became something called [Coordinator of Medicinal Cooking].
    By using Chinese medicine, I can cook healthy things. I can also give advices about what would be better to do in certain occasions.
    Kizaki: Hmmm, I see. Then in case I’ll catch a cold, I’ll just have to call you!
    Kawaei: Please just go to the hospital if that happens (laughs).

Interviewer: But before that…there’s the Janken Tournament.
    Is there something you can say, as a senior when it comes to the Tournament?

Kawaei: It’s important to pay attention to the intensity of the opponent’s gaze. It’s easy to lose up to members who are very seriously intended to win.
    Kizaki: I feel like the both of us is gonna face the match pretty much thoughtlessly…
    Kawaei: But it’s okay, because my goal is just that of winning a match.
    Plus Yuria goes around saying [Yuria Peace] so I’ll just believe she’ll go with scissors.
    Kizaki: Forget it. I’ll be banning the Yuria Peace catchphrase on that day (laughs).
    I guess I’ll just play my hand without thinking of anything.
    Kawaei: In order to win at Janken, it’s crucial to use one’s brains, so I’d really like to settle the issue between us through this match!
    Kizaki: Sure…I can’t wait to listen to you say “…There’s no need to use brains in something like Janken!!” right after I’ll defeat you (laughs).
    I’m going to win!

[​IMG]

cr: mahoushoujoari

Just a little time left till Janken, may the best baka win lol

@L.Lawliet Some photos are from twitter, others from g+. I think the first one was posted by one of the managers in g+, not sure.

@risou
    Well, Ricchan can be tomboyish at times, so to sound manly, isn't really a surprise haha, but yeah, I know what you mean.
    Lol, classic example of to stan something you disliked or made fun of at first[hehe] . Yeah, akb48 are pretty interesting, they have so much about them than just their music(in case you are not such a big fan of it), all these extra events, make it even more interesting to follow them as a group.
    Hahah, I can imagine, she asks you 'how did you become my fan' and you are like, 'because of your baka chara and 'cuz no one can say 'testicles' cuter than you' :D Pls do, her face will be gold lol
    A friend of mine told me about akb48, but I didn't check them out at that time. Later on, in the beginning of 2013 I saw gifs of some girl in the signature of a user in OH, I got curious who she is and asked. It was Kato Rena. I found out she was in akb48, looked for some photos and info of her, but there wasn't much and I lost interest. A whole year later (this January), for some reason I remembered for this girl and tried to remember her name, but couldn't. Was it Rena or Rina something? I had free time, so I did a check of the akb48 members in wiki. Eventually I opened Ricchan's profile and thought she was the girl from before lol. Of course shortly after I found out it wasn't her, but it didn't matter 'cuz I have fallen so quickly for her charms and needed to know more about her, so it started, photos, tv shows, performances and so on. Like in a blink, she won me as a fan. It was like love at first sight lol. So yeah, I found Ricchan thanks to Renacchi and my first encounter with her was in wikipedia [hehe] So I can say, Ricchan made me a fan of akb48.

17. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    "Plus Yuria goes around saying [Yuria Peace] so I’ll just believe she’ll go with scissors."

[hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe] I laughed so hard at that! She's so funny >_<

18. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Well it seems like my favs won something in the end. I think they're announcing the lineup for the 38th single? Kawaei and Sayanee are in! Tbh my Japanese is not so good so I missed the introduction. Not sure what the selections are based of though.

19. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

One more:

20. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Rant mode on.
    After the good news about the new drama, everything went downhill :glare: First of all, who thought wearing the nun(? outfit for Janken, was a good idea.. seriously? :fp: I guess they wanted to promote her new drama this way, but this outfit was so unsuitable for the event. Like really, can she have a cool outfit for once, like Lara Croft or something lol. Also that entry felt hella awkward tbh. She is soon going to turn 20, can she not sing with baby voice anymore and such, I mean let her act her age.. Everyone in the chat was like, 'wtf is this', it was not thought well this year. Then she lost in the first round.. :glare: She just updated her g+, apologizing for the early defeat so I feel mollified now lol.
    There goes my hope for Sayanee-Ricchan double center of a cool fall single:glare: . I'll have to see her spot first before getting over excited about this senbatsu entry. I suddenly really miss the performer Ricchan..

Her entry dance looks better at the rehearsal