Event / Concert AKB48 Janken Taikai (14/09/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Aug 6, 2014.

1. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Yeah, I also bit and panicked but it's tomorrow, we'll depending where you are.:^^;:

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I must say that this is the most funny thread at S48 right now. A lot of cheering and hope but no hard words. Keep it that way.:lol:

3. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Well, best of luck to all the girls tomorrow. I want them to have fun which will make it more entertaining for us fans to watch. I'd be happy with plenty of members possible win, so I'm not worried about this. This is my first Janken, so I'm pretty excited :)

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It looks like we might not see the new single tomorrow.

[​IMG]

As for senbatsu...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    I can't wait for the '小嶋菜月SHOW' [hehe] (I'd love for someone like Miyupon to win tbh but the publicity if someone like Nattsun won who can't really sing at all would be great haha)

6. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    But Nattsun's already stealing Bekotan Girls away from Karen :/ a Nattsun single would be FUNNY though.

Here's an idea: what if they had a side pot for the girl with the best janken taikai cosplay?
    Like, a photobook or those old solo dvds for the cosplay winner, etc? [or do they already have an award for best cosplay?]

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Yes please! I'd do anything to hear a Nattsun solo. :^O^: I'm sure that if they give her a great (bikini) PV and autotune her it could kinda work.:^^;: I would buy the hell out of this single.

8. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I find this very interesting actually.
    A friend and I were discussing the likelihood of the 22 member senbatsu being applied to AKB singles now too. Large single senbatsu are nothing new to be fair, but if staff are trying to push a number of girls it would make sense for the larger senbatsu to happen.
    As to which girls they are pushing... I think everyone could hazard a guess at who will be included.

If that is his reponse today, then I agree. Unlikely to find out what it is tomorrow.
    Unless the 'fufufu' is a troll... oh that sneaky Aki-P... :p

9. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Never really interested in janken but more interested in the new single
    So the "news" broke my heart </3
    hope akip just trolling

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I dont even know how to interpret that fufufu lol

I see it a bit like "no comment"/"we'll see", but if they are deciding now the senbatsu, I don't know... :/

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It's better that way to keep the fans guessing who'll be there and what will be. The fufufu wasn't really needed lol.

12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I hope we get some "Graduation" announcements or something - things have been SAFE all Summer!! KNP came & went - the AKB48 Doc movie was FLUFF (NO Mention of the Geesh thing? or anything juicy)- he Tokyo Dome was 'relatively UN-Eventful' - AKB has been on Auto Pilot since Yuko left - Lets see something BOLD & Fresh.

I want AKB out of the comfort zone. I wanna see RISKS!! If the next song is as "generic" as KNP or Lab Retriv - I will be VERY worried. There is so much Talent & so many irons you can strike - The 'time' to plant seeds is NOW (hell, it was July actually). In less than a month It's October and the year is basically "over" - This is the only time you can have an experimental & cool single until Spring or Winter.

2014 was great for the Idols in AKB but bad for the music - This Janken better has some "Meat on the bones" - It oddly kinda all went 'down hill' after Jurina won the last one. NOT Blaming Jurina (Relax harpies!)- I blame the music selections. There's a time to "Do your own thing" & a time to please the fans and the AKI-P self indulgent experience should've run it's course by now.

It's the difference between "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Seasons 1- 4(5) and seasons 6-7. The WB demanded & paid for a series that would entertain & please FANS & get ratings. UPN was so desperate to have "Buffy" at all they let Joss Weedon do WHATEVER he wanted and you got morose & depressive NON-Hero Buffy getting raped by Spike & Willow becoming Evil & having it dissolve into FAN Fiction to please the creators Pets & screw the last 5 years because the checks were all signed how bad could it be??

I really want AKI-P to take AKB48 to the next level - or was ALL this just a snap-shot in time.

13. Amina26

Amina26 Kenkyuusei

I'm scared that Kojiharu will announce her graduation :(.

14. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    To be brutal, the last time there was a 'bold and fresh' single was UZA. Might stretch to say the Sayonara Crawl/KFC was pretty bold, but since and around those songs it has been on a level. I still like all the singles, but to me, UZA was the last exciting one.

Mainly wanted to tag you in this because HELL YEAH!! to the Buffy analogy. :p More of an Angel person but yeah ;)

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    My interpretation of "fufufu" would be "nice surprise incoming"

Aki-p is the only one benefitting from 755. A lot of information going on thanks to this social network

16. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    By fufufu, dare I say, Yukirin center?

17. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Perhaps, but LR was a completely unheard of direction (that sort of 60s French Pop, I mean) for AKB. MSM was like Give me five and Suzukake was similar in every way to previous singles, but I would say HE was pretty different too.

Musically speaking, things have been more, not less, varied after Acchan graduated in 2012. So I'd disagree completely that AKB hasn't been bold and fresh since then [hehe]

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I F****** WISH!:^^;:

Give it to me, Aki-P. GIVE. IT. TO. ME!!!!!!:twisted:

19. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

I think Takamina would be a perfect winner for this janken tournament. Next year, 2015, will be the 10th years of AKB48.
    It would be great to see her as the original member of AKB48, the soukantoku, the image of AKB48 itself, get a solo concert to mark the decade of AKB48, such a milestone for an idol group.

20. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Maybe she gets the 0 spot for this fall song.