[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

At least the other groups management came out with some sort of statement whereas JOT is acting as if it never happened...

2. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

yeah, its not like its their first time experiencing this kind of problem right, they should know how to handle it, and I didn't see any damage control from them, at least not yet, I just hoping that they didn't push any member to quit, there's must be another solution, and believe me along the way this kind of stuff will happen again.

3. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

It's bound to...since it's already happened in the past, history is bound to repeat itself...

4. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

indeed, and as we all know these few months ahead is crucial for another "fall season" so lets just hope for the best (and clever move) from JOT.

5. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I don't know...I don't expect much since it's JOT...but hey, maybe they'll surprise us...

6. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

:lol:, yeah a surprise is better than leave us hanging.

7. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Granted that is what they're doing right now...

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    The question of whether response time is overall damaging to JKT48.......... I think we might not be the best judges.

Just my personal opinion here.

I think we're perhaps the most tuned-in fans there are... and it's because we choose to pay the attention.

If you're an international fan who barely keeps up on JKT, this might be mildly interesting. Same is true for the casual fan. You come and go, but it doesn't do anything to your emotions.

I would suggest everyone take up more hobbies or something, while we wait... remember, that we will eventually get an answer.

(... I might take up mediation... or the piano)

9. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I might join you...hahaha

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Who say every scandal in 48 group get official statement from management?

Don't really care about golden rules, i enjoy their performance and i only saw them as idol when they perform at stage

11. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi

if the video does not show watch the video here
    This should be the perfect timing, 3rd gen turn-based. (LOL Andela)

12. edgy_heaven

edgy_heaven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    So, the 2 group which I follow most in Aki-P idol kingdom were hit by scandal *sigh*
    (and as the spectator from the tribune, just wait and see how the management from both group handle and make things clear up)

anyhow, I'm glad that JKT is getting busier and busier, now they are officially "tourism ambassador" for the two country really makes me proud of them.
    I hope with a lot of activities that JKT's hold right now, there wont be any member decide to left the group this year. Also that Aki-p already fullfilled his words to make song for kojizaka46, I hope we can get the most anticipated JKT's original song next year! I really want to know what kind of image that Aki-p think about JKT (which is would be well reflected in his song for the group)

13. no regret

no regret Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    On the topic of a JKT original song, I kind of wish Akimoto would hire Indonesian songwriters to do it. Of course, I'm not implying they have to go all-out dangdut or anything like that, but I think it would be better to represent a group based in Jakarta if they worked with local producers and showed off the talent in Indonesia. There's no real sense of JKT identity in the idea of a song written in Japan by Japanese people translated from the Japanese language. Ideally, I'd want them to have something they can all feel proud of.

(Well, I'm just an international fan, so maybe local fans would feel differently on the matter...)

14. Syd4HaruNaka

Syd4HaruNaka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Yes this wasn't the first time a scandal happens, and well it doesn't matter how you think they are but idols are all human beings and they're bound to make mistakes. On top of it, they are teenage girls on the peak of their blossom. What do you expect ?

I agree just like when athletes break the rules on their club, there'll be disciplinary actions taken. Same goes with 48 franchises. Japan is very strict, so event JOT take it easy, the franchise will not. There'll be disciplinary actions taken. Like how they handled Migenishi Minami's case. So let them handle the matters.

I hate the fact that I saw some people are 'terrorizing' the JKT48 official twitter on Calendar 2015 Senbatsu's page asking to clarify Jeje's matter. Some of them even threatened that they will not vote until the matter has been resolved. I mean come on, I personally think that is very childish. JKT48 doesn't only consist of one member, and the other members also have their own career to worry about.

I totally agree with you. I also think it would be best for Akimoto-san to let the local talents create their original song because they understand the best. Maybe some arrangements can be adjusted to cleverly mix the two styles of music culture together into one beautiful color combinations. Especially that the vibe of Japanese culture is very strong in Indonesia, I personally think we can trust the local talents.

That would be a masterpiece and could be a breakthrough for the franchise.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
  15. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Since Aki-p is busy writing songs for jpn48 and solo singles, let the local songwriters to make a song for jkt is the best choice. But, I just worry about their standard.. I hope jkt will have their original song ASAP

16. abid amrulloh

abid amrulloh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    novintadhini
    hey guys...
    i have this
    https://plus.google.com/114877539143340960762/posts/KT2iy9t9HuH

its the final audition of that "wizard of oz" auditioin and too bad gon didnt make it trhough..:(
    but im still proud of her for representing jkt in japan..:)

by the way umeda ayaka and tano yuka passed the final audition, but i don't understand why 2 persons...:confused:
    i don't understand japanese..

17. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

^aaah too bad that Haruka failed, and about why 2 girls passed the final audition, well actually its quite common in theater that they cast 2 stars for a role, especially if both are a very famous and busy actor, so they will takes turn like each for 4 shows a week.

18. block

block Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    I really like the idea that Aki-P let the local talents create JKT48's original song, but i don't think it would happen. The creator of the song will have several rights of the song. Eventhough It depend on the regulation of each country , but Aki-P might be dislike Indonesia regulation or even the fact that JOT have to share some part of the album's revenue to the creator.

19. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Surely that's an immature move from the fan. They could just, like, not vote for Jeje and move on. But on the other side, such move can be a drive for JOT to do whatever they had to do to settle down the matter in a good manner. Satisfying those fans who were enraged. :hehe:

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Beby Melody Dhike Ayana for a new tv show from Trans 7

[​IMG]