Single Miyuki Watanabe 1st (Yasashiku Suru Yori Kisu wo Shite) (14/12/24)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 17, 2014.

1. milkykoala

milkykoala Kenkyuusei

The bundle pack is meant for those crazy wotas cause it technically cost more if you buy two of them separately and no one's gonna buy both, so they used the power of "cheaper if you buy both" to get more money!!

2. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

As much as I would like for milky to rock an SDN type song, the only way that would work is if she does the high pitched whispery singing they did on ai chuseyo, gagaga, and min min min. I love milky but her singing something like yaritagariya san would be somewhat cringe worthy

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

[​IMG]

Q : 秋元先生、みるきーのソロシングルの曲名の最初の文字教えてください!!!
    Q : Akimoto sensei, please tell us the first letter of Milky's solo!!!

Aki-P : や。
    Aki-P : Ya。

Also it seems like Milky has been filming something this past few days, likely to be the PV for the solo

4. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Yukirin has performed Zipper on 2 other occasions actually.

Anyway, AKB singles used to have only 2 songs. Most single releases mostly only have 1 b-side. It's not that bad.

5. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well that's really good to hear, at least he's giving this his all in terms of effort.

If this single turns out to be a cutesy one I think I'm going to scream. She shouldn't be pigeonholed into these sorts of songs dammit

6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Honestly I'm gonna be extremely surprised if this single is not an erokawaii type of song. That's her shtick.

7. plomeplome

Thats not the outfit for the song, it's her duet with Yukirin in the NMB album. But it's likely to be Zipper/Warukii kawaii song lol

8. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    There are multiple ways to be erokawaii, not least being Koda Kumi-style – and considering that really started the entire "ero-kawaii" thing, it's sad that people haven't used that more for Milky.

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I meant "ero-kawaii" as in Zipper, not anything like Koda Kumi. :^^;: I really don't see Milky doing anything Kuu's done quite frankly. And I really don't think management is gonna try and make her do anything like it. But then again, I wouldn't mind being proved wrong. :blush:

10. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    i guess people just got used to 6 - 10 songs in AKB and related singles, so 2 seems like very little. kuramochi asuka only had 2 original songs though, and a cover.

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i mean she only has 1 solo song, the other song is Kojiharu and co, so basically like Kaotan's solo debut, 1 song for her only

12. plomeplome

Lemme guess the tracklist. 2 new songs means Warukii is likely in it no? And Zipper solo ver if they are generous

13. plomeplome

Just gonna put this here, @ForrestFuller please update the op

14. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    the title is weird.....
    i hope the song would sound as catchy as warukii~ or rashikunai

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Done, found the JP title as well.

16. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    We wish, it's literally only 1 solo song and the other Kojiharu track

17. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    if they're only gonna giver two songs, the milky solo and the janken 2-16, then how do they expect this single to sell well? a zipper solo or even warukii would help boost up the sales. if they were just gonna give milky a solo, included on their next single. it would probably sell more like that.

terrible management strategizing, and i fear for the sales and her rank in the future.

(knowing fans they'll vote for her in get her back in senbatsu)

18. plomeplome

I would rather have her solo in type D of the AKB single than having it half assed like this tbh. All those money the wotas will spend on the single will be use to get her back to senbatsu.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]

Looks like we will be getting the solo song (coupling song as well?) on next weeks music station.

20. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    We go from no news, to suddenly this? Well that's quite the jump...