[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Shimada Rimi is so cute! I think I'm gonna root for her and Sugiyama Aika who's only 12 but already look like a beautiful 16yo girl.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

SKE49 is gonna happen guys

[​IMG]

1, 20, 45, 53, 63, 66 and 67 for me.

I still don't know how this works lol
    So now fans vote... and the X girl(s?) with more votes gets in? Or management has a say? What's going on? lol

Also, is there anyone from the draft in there? Or maybe they have a pass for the next round (if there's any)? :/

3. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    After watching all the videos I was somewhat disappointed but I guess my expectation to begin with was way too high. Because I really wanted a lot of member that could somewhat contribute right away so around the ages of 15-17 but all the standout member ended up being the younger ones within this gen(singing footages needed).
    But there was 7 of them that really sparked my interest 15(plays wind instrument so most likely already a good singer),28(nothing ever goes wrong with a pianist),18(ballerina hype!),46(that dialect),50,35(aura) and 66.
    18,35 and maybe 50 are for me the 100% sure to pass already because of how much they stand out just being themselves.

outside those 7 there are ton of girls that I'm somewhat curious about and need more footage of such as 3,6(Ponkotsu),7,36,37.39,42,40,45,53(have a feeling she'll pass),57,58,63,67 and 65.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  4. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

From what i can remember, fans are allowed to vote for the 2nd round and then the girls who managed to passed the fans voting
    would go into the final round where management would make their pick.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  5. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I had a feeling that was probably the case. Lucky you, I know someone from Japan but he doesn't like AKB and I'm on somewhat casual terms with him anyways I guess. :^^;:

Oh well.

6. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    My initial favorite is number 15 (Ogawa Momoka). She's young, cute, not too shy in front of the camera, and mentions that she likes to sing and she has some confidence in her singing ability

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

this one reminds me of Jurina!

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      63.2 KB
      Views:
  8. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    #45 is fluent in English! Her name is Chelsea (I think the last name is Guinto?)
    Her voice is pretty soft so I'm not sure if she'll pass, but it would be cool to have a fluent English-speaker in SKE

I really like #26, Kurihara Jura. She's pretty and doesn't seem too shy!

9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

so far my fav members collage-2014-11-09.jpg

No.70 looks like Futamura!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
  10. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    I don't want the really young girls to make it.. honestly, isn't SKE's dancing going to be too tiring for most young girls to keep up with? 15-16 is the ideal for me for the new gens.

11. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Picking based on looks never works out for me. Hell, when the first 6th gen pics went up Uha was an early favorite of mine. Look how that turned out!

Number 47's name is Tsuji Nozomi. Lolz. She gets my vote! And 68, because Nishishi needs a replacement. My time is too limited lately to follow the audition process closely until they start weeding girls down and give them their Idol Makeovers™, but I hope the fans make some good choices.

12. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    http://ske48-audition.secureserv.jp/pc/audition

Kawai Rika, nº 20, resembles Hirata Rikako a little bit.

Nº 38, Sugiura Rena, has a great smile and seems to have a strong personality, I'm rooting for her!!! Nº 45, is also interesting, doesn't seem to be shy (came up with that "dame yo, dame, dame" gag, lol). Nº 53, Hamano Risa, has beautiful eyes and nº 15, Ogawa Momoka, is very cute, she will add more loli power to SKE, lol!

I wish I had more time to check every profile and video one by one, but for now I'm also interested in 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 18, 49, 66...

13. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Results for Passion for You aren't posted yet, but I'll still comment quickly :

Congrats to Rena !
    Great effort for Mizuho.
    Anmi barely made it, but it's nice anyway. And I'm a bit sad Airin couldn't ...

14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    SKE48 Passion for You Tie In CM Final Round Final Result (top 20 released)

1 center of CM, 2-5 main positions of CM, top 15 chosen for CM senbatsu, the play off round for the wildcard 16th position has already begun, apparently peopl will vote for that too, result for 16th position will be announced 11/20

1. Matsui Rena - 120,372

2. Yamada Mizuho - 119,928
    3. Oya Masana - 116,289
    4. Kobayashi Ami - 103,085
    5. Kamata Natsuki - 87,818

6. Oba Mina - 79,872
    7. Matsui Jurina - 74,259
    8. Takeuchi Saki - 73,165
    9. Takayanagi Akane - 72,999
    10. Isohara Kyoka - 72,305
    11. Furuhata Nao - 70,619
    12. Ego Yuna - 68,336
    13. Shibata Aya - 68,101
    14. Suda Akari - 67,937
    15. Miyamae Ami - 63,306

16. Kato Rumi - 62,977
    17. Sakai Mei - 52,795
    18. Furukawa Airi - 48,339
    19. Yakata Miki - 41,958
    20. Futamura Haruka - 35,575

QUEEN RENA DID IT AGAIN, lmao, Rena's wotas never let lose an opportunity like ever, lmao
    i feel so bad for Mizuho though, sorry
    Rumi almost made it, nooooooo, my baby, i''ve been waiting for your real push since forever, god, so close
    Jurina/Churi/Akarin/Ayachan's wotas like to vote last minute huh, lol, they're not as crazy as Rena's wotas for everything i suppose
    wonder who will be the wildcard 16th person

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I'm torn i want it to be Rumi, but i also want it to be Mei, she needs to get known for more things other than NonMei.

16. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    tbh in the end it's the most fitting for Rena to be the center for the CM and overall it's a very balanced CM senbatsu. I really want the wildcard to be Meimei even though I have a feeling she'll get a push next year either way.

Also it's already been a year since the draft members joined !

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  17. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Who is Kamata Natsuki???

My interest in this just dropped by a hundred percent with Jurina, Daasu and Aya making it in again and Masanya being so high up. Was hoping to see something new, at least there's Koami as a front girl.

Hope the last spot goes to meimei!

18. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

The cutest SKE KKS <3 She's becoming quite popular recently, with some great handshake results.
    [​IMG]

And there's a bunch of other new gen members (a.k.a "something new") in the list :^^;:

19. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

This is really tough Meimei and Rumi. I'm so sad when I saw the result because Meimei dropped and she really wants to grab this opportunity as what she says in her blog. And for Rumi, I want her also to have a break because she's working very hard long enough. Whoever grabs the wildcard spot I hope it's one of them.

Masana really has a strong fan base glad she's in top 5.

20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Thanks, she's alright to me. ETA: Lol she has much prettier selfies on tumblr!

And I didn't mean new as in generation, 5th 6th gen have been everywhere nowadays, and I don't particularly like Nao or Ego much. Mizuho is ok, only one that I'm interested in is Anmi. Heh.