Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Kiimmi

Kiimmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hello, does anyone know the name of this TV Drama ?

My first post yeah ;D

2. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Welcome here.

And your video should be from よろず占い処 陰陽屋へようこそ (yorozu uranai dokoro onmyouya e youkoso)
    She has a secondary role in this drama (with at least one episode centered on her character).

3. Kiimmi

Kiimmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Ah ok Thank you ;D

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Wow the recent episode of KuroMono actually got to me...

5. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Just watching the drama because Yukirin stars in it.
    Until now the plot basically is about that guy being overconfident, making a mistake, gets beaten up and everything back to normal via Deus Ex Machina.
    Seriously, what kind of establishment is this where you can assault your coworker without suffering from consequences? (Yeah, i know the answer, a fictional one)

Otherwise the scenes involving Yukirin and/or Annin are simply adorable.

6. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    ^ Honestly yukirin acting skill is getting better, probably the best so far. But the story... :(

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  7. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

honestly i never saw yukirin in "wet" condition before:cute:
    [​IMG]

i've seen akb team surprise new unit song,
    why they always make unit where yukirin n rena almost close, i hope one day they could make unit just yukiXrena so both of them can have quality time together:hehe: but nevertheless im happy they in same unit.
    [​IMG]
    since when yukirin become taller than rena?
    i thought they have same height?
    [​IMG]

8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @geoeyepie I thought it was a question about the song/unit in general XD Honestly, I have forever thought Rena was shorter than Yukirin. I have always thought Yukirin was the friendly giant. But it does say on the STG48 Wiki that Rena is 162 to Yukirin's 163~

9. Puni

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
  10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    talking about YukiRena, i found this online
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

almost always, Yuki and Rena are always together on CD covers (including KNP, never realized this until now, cd cover makers must ship Yuki and Rena, lol
    -----

anyways, Yuki and her sexy outfits never fail to make me bleed

11. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    If you compare her to takamina, she's really a "giant" [hehe]

Untitled.jpg

Anyway, just watching team B concert in Hokkaido. Yukirin become center in River and I think she's matched to be a center in songs like River, uza, and Beginner, instead for cute songs. Although her dance not as energic as Yuko or Jurina (she has different style and lot of improvitation to lure the camera [hehe]), but her serious expression is so astonishing. Moreover she's tall and have a nice body shape, so she really standout in the middle.

Even if she's standout at the front, she didn't make another member who usually shorter than her drown away. I watched yukirin, juri, and ikoma rina dance together in Seifuku no Manequin and when yuki and sayaya make "pull the rope" choreo in River at the front, they're perfectly sync and moving in harmony. Honestly I prefer this type of center who can standout and also equalize the other members at the same time... :chuffed:

akb-zenkoku-tour-2014-hokkaido-team-b-mkv-00482.jpg akb-zenkoku-tour-2014-hokkaido-team-b-mkv-00500.jpg akb-zenkoku-tour-2014-hokkaido-team-b-mkv-00435_thumb.jpg

12. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

@火山灰 i agree,(welcome to yukirin world anyway)
    actually if you follow her theater show from old days till now, you will find that everytime team B in MC segment with yukirin as their theme, every former team B will say that yukirin dance isnt "energy" type but "hageshi" type:hehe:.

is there any link to that hokkaido performance or we have to wait the Dvd?

13. Puni

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    She is significant taller than Takamina but if I remember correctly Yukirin was wearing heels in that recording and Takamina only some kind of sneakers.
    The height difference should be a bit smaller.

14. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

after watching yukirin solo live in akbnatsumatsuri makes you spirit-up to work again,
    but after watching video below this, i guarantee you will forget all problem in your workplace and find peaceful with it:blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    the 3rd song was so unplanned but still sound even awesome than the other performance of that song that i ever heard before, she even make the opening speech in natsumatsuri theme:inlove:

15. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @geoeyepie Thank you for the video. She's good.

And I may try to check more of these natsu matsuri videos beside the live if there is more moments like this.

16. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

its just short segment but idk why i keep re-watching it over and over again:inlove:

i just realize something, why suddenly the karaoke session ended in yukirin's turn, they just want yukirin singing more than 2 song:hehe:
    they purposely put yukirin in last the turn.:hehe: they just want to get 1 extra free song from yukirin.
    when they say "masaka san(3) kyoku...!" to yukirin after off stage is just sounded lie.
    and im glad they did that[hehe]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  17. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    I got it from this web: http://www.bk-blackkoala.com/2014/11/akb48-zenkoku-tour-2014-team-b-in.html
    Its Indonesian web, but its pretty easy. They already insert link and password for download it via Google Drive. Just simply click it and download those 3 parts. Good Luck ;)
    I wonder if that web belong to one of this thread member :hehe:. The admin seems a Yukirin fan

ya she wear high heels and takamina wear sneaker :^^;:. I don't know why but on that episode Yukirin looks pretty huge. Maybe because takamina was beside her

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  19. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

20. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    *is rather ill*

*sees Yukirin as a nurse*

It all makes sense... it was meant to be.

Still need to watch the third episode. Curses.

@ForrestFuller - thank you for sharing. Oh so many thanks...