AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422554163.529461.jpg
    I selected Ichikawa Manami as my oshimen for this event and I'm currently 32k points ahead of 2nd place, and I only spent one gem a day.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  2. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    [​IMG][​IMG]i guess im doing pretty well eith ske and akb i thought it would be extremely hard but i should wait until the end of the event to see if i make it to top 100 with these two

3. blu3min

blu3min Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm blu3min.. Hahahaha

4. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    A bit of a noob question, what are those photos people are sharing and how do I obtain them? I thought I would get one after ranking in the top 100 of someone's ranking, but I'm currently #97 in Tani's ranking and I don't have a photo.

5. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    The photos everyone has been posting are from the last event and can no longer be obtained. The photos for this event will be given out after the event ends.

6. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    And please also remember that you have to rank in Top 100 when the event ends. It doesn't suffice to make Top 100 once in the middle of the event, you must stay there for as long as the event continues.
    You can also obtain photos by exchanging special tickets for members during this event. The photos will only be given out after the event has ended, though.
    If you played during the last event and traded special tickets for Kagami no Naka no Jeanne d'Arc Blue Vest members on AKB side you should have gotten pictures for those members.

7. castaignos

castaignos Kenkyuusei

How much the cut out points for ryoha top 100?

8. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    You mean the lowest score?

9. toUmoHitsUmori

toUmoHitsUmori Kenkyuusei

toumo@S48
    .I'm at rank 40

10. castaignos

castaignos Kenkyuusei

Yeah. I'm curious about ryoha ranking. There arent anyone post about ryoha score on last event. :confused:

Oh. I remember seing that username before. Hope we all succesfully rank on yuria. :)

11. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

For ryoha in last event (5th oshimen even) i am get 84th with 440K. Right now i am in top 30 with around 100K. No 1 already over 400K.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  12. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Day 1-6 points =/= Day 7 points. Please do not give people false hope about 'easy ranking but popular members' when the point threshold is likely to increase by 200-300k within the next few days, depending on the member. Please exercise discretion.

Also, please ensure that you're in the top 100 by the time the event ends. You'll only get your top 100 rewards that way. Why people think by getting in the top 100 and falling out later will still garner them the rewards is above me.

13. castaignos

castaignos Kenkyuusei

Wow ryoha actualy was very popular.:eek: Gotta keep playing for kyon then.
    I don't have enough gems and times to split between yuria and ryoha right now. Maybe next oshimen event. :)

14. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

Also remember 5th oshimen event is 7 days meanwhile 6th oshimen only 5 days end in monday
    so top 100 minimal pts will be different from previous one like @Jayden said

15. Zazen

Zazen Kenkyuusei

Lately I've started wondering if gem sales in this game have affected AKB's single sales. I spend close to 150 a month on it and can't hardly keep up at all with some of the Japanese wotas. They must spend insane amounts of money.

16. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Like... 150... Dollars? Gems? Houses?

Japanese wota have A LOT of money. Don't underestimate them. They will show their money when they need to.

17. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    Made a mistake with my photo and went for Nyannyan instead of Takamina this time.
    Is at 143k, #47 right now. The next few days will be lots of playing to keep myself in top 100 ;A;

18. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

Of course if you're going for yamamoto sayaka at least you must have 100+ gems to stay in top 100
    Senbatsu members = 90% will be hardcore rich wotas

19. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    >is in the Top 10 for Yuihan
    :fear:

20. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Also, for anyone reading this, I don't believe that Sayanee needs that many gems. That would mean she's more competitive than Paruru, which I find extremely hard to believe. It took me 64 gems to get into the top 100 for Paruru at 970k. Sayanee's competition shouldn't be THAT tough. The only one to rival her is Rena on SKE side from what I heard. I'll make a run for Rena when summer break comes xD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.