Single SKE48 17th (Coquettish Juutai Chuu) 15/03/31

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2015.

1. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

lololol, management earns money from other work as well. in fact, alot more money from outside work like endorsement deals. Management can't even earn much from Handshake tickets and Election tickets cause there's so much administrative cost like bookin the venue for you to handshake, printing the CDs and contributing to environmental waste and hurting the eco system.

2. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This person speaks the truth. The biggest problem of SKE right now is they have been losing too many young stars. Not the unpopular ones who never make senbatsu or never rank in election but the ones who were actually given some pushes. Manatsu, Yuria, Niidoi, Suga Nanako, Mizuho, Tsugumi, Yuna and the list goes on. And yet, some of you still want to remove Ryoha from senbatsu?

3. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

tbh i don't think it is problemtic that the girl are old, as long as people like the girls its fine. there's no need to compete with HKT and make half your senbatsu full of 10yos. They just need to make sure that Nao, Harutamu and Rion continues to become even more popular and that they also stay since they are great talented girls that fans like, unlike Ryouha who gets the management investments despite not being a good performer and not being too popular herself.

4. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    why u hate ryoha so much -_- and always badmouthing her when u have chance, its almost like bullying to me. and what the indicator of member popular or not, last time i c ryoha g+ had reach 80k this morning and she still get like 300-1k follower/day, and her 7gogo app have almost reach 2m view, for me its good progress despite her google+ is less than 1 year old. and if senbatsu the indicator didnt u kinda unfair to her, even nao not rank till her third senbatsu. and honestly its not easy to get fans when they just third or more generation from sister group, nagoya is not tokyo that have like 13million pop, well i remember someone say ryoha is shining when she dance despite she had zero dancing experience before, this girl is hardworking so if u cant appreciate that, its ur loss, so its not like everyone think she bad performer, its just matter of opinion

5. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Personally i kind of hope that instead of going for 16-nin or 24-nin sembatsu, they go for a whole group Pv, I mean the girls are due PV anyway and if there is one way to make this SKE Vs NMB than make both groups use all their members to sing the songs.

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I think this war is not just to put fire in SKE wota's butts, but also In the management's butts. I mean, if they wanna beat NMB, they gotta prepare this single with all their might and promote it so it can outsold NMB's and prove that they can be better.

7. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Wise words. Definitely agree.

And dear @Nomnom, no I don't hate Ryouha. Actually I was very interested in her at first since I thought she's very pretty. She also does well in the theatre. But she has somehow found a way to fuck up every televised performance I've seen either with her awful deer in the headlights expression or her not using the costumes properly. As such, I just don't think she's center ready or even senbatsu ready. I'd rather see someone more reliable as SKE does have lots of great performers who can excel on TV. In fact, aside from the girls that I have mentioned in my dream senbatsu for the 17th single like Makiko who is really amazing performer. I'm glad you appreciate her hardworking-ness but I don't think I derive joy from simply watching people being hard at work. Might as well watch documentaries of farmers if that's the case. I watch idols cause I want to watch good lively performances. It's unfortunate that you can't appreciate my valid criticisms. Maybe that is your loss. \shrugs/

8. trxsh

trxsh Member

^Its very valuable when you give your reasons behind your opinions and I prefer that to simply "my opinion is fact tbh lol" posts because it makes for an actual discussion rather than just trying to incite reactions from others with inflammatory comments, i.e. trolling. It's fine if you want to make OTT statements that annoy others and don't really come from any truth but that usually just results in certain very vocal members getting hysterical/buttmad or just ignoring the conversation, therefore you kill the discussion.
    Anyway, you're allowed to dislike Ryoha and your reasons seem valid enough (you want to see polished performers who use their costumes better etc etc) but it's kind of wrong to suggest that she deserves to be kicked out of sembatsu because you personally don't like her because that's simply not a good enough reason. Many people like to watch idols grow and improve (as many people have already commented on her improvements and expressed their want for her to succeed) and for this reason it's AKS style to airdrop noobs into the spotlight, also because new faces are interesting and generally well received.
    Of course there is such a thing as "failed pushes" and Ryoha could end up being one of them after all the exposure which would be totally be a waste but why not wait for her to be unranked again this year before you make these grandiose statements of Tani (who was also unranked) being the only popular new gen.
    Also, even if you think her facial expressions are so horrible, other people might not think the same. I personally take them light heartedly and find her tense/lost/awkward expressions paired with other aspects of her personality to be variety gold and I think she has the potential to develop her own unique character.
    Yeah sorry for long post.

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    "Airdrop noobs into the spotlight" that noob word lol

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    And there go my hopes of a Graduation Song for Mieko and Nishishi, too many graduates for this single, impossible to get a proper song for them...

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Maybe an Furunayagi duet for Airin and a 1st gen song with NishiNeesan WCenter for them^.^

12. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

So i guess Airi is out for this single? maybe a grad song for her nishishi and neesan!! + all 1st and 2nd gen members
    and i am really interested who would be picked from K2 bcs this team is empty from senbatsu girls
    i expect nao churi oba yuuchan
    sally maybe (i think she can really use this situation and become a regular senbatsu member from K2)
    and maybe they'll start push anna again? (please no)

13. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    as much as I like SKE48 to win, NMB will get this, not unless if SKE borrows some member in AK

14. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Me too I think nmb is gonna win this but nobody knows maybe ske wotas can give a good fight and win it at the end. If this head to head battle was done during the kiss datte hidarikiki time I'm sure it'll be a landslide victory for ske.

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    With the current state of things I also think NMB is gonna win (and I want them to) but SKE fans have proved in the past they are a force to be reckoned with so if management delivers a single worth the investment and if SKE wotas decide to go full force on this I wouldn't put it past them to win this. We shouldn't underestimate SKE48 and their fans.

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm going with SKE48 in this (in a very close battle). Mostly because everybody is going for NMB48 lol. Watch it end up the other way lol.

17. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    That's what I think too and what I was trying to imply in my previous post. Everybody seem too confident in NMB's win which could result in NMB fans not doing their best and SKE fans going crazy and make their favorite group win. :^^;:

18. trxsh

trxsh Member

Ugh I wish SKE could win but it seems impossible because so many top girls left in such a short amount of time while NMB has been on it's way up and promotes their girls really well. It's so annoying that they don't count internationally shipped sales if what people have said is true...

19. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Oricon doesn't count those but I really don't think international sales are significant enough to make anything change here.

20. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

I'm going for an SKE win too, but it will probably be very close. I think the SSK being so close after will have the biggest effect though