Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Patrickilla

Patrickilla Kenkyuusei

there goes my excitement. After years of waiting all we got is a center that barely appear on a mv. Not only that the senbatsu member is only 16, it's not like 50 member in a 4 and a half minute video. I support management direction to push younger member, but this just total bs

2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Seriously I understand you to the fullest.
    I'm dissappointed how management treat it like a double center for Yukirin and Kojiharu and the PV is about the new gen. Maybe they should have choose an other center for this kind of promo and Yukirin would get the center for the next regular single. It's like to own apples and sell pears.
    I hope Yukirin will not be sad... Seeing the PV with only like 2 appearances and be named as center!:(

In some way I hope fans will show support in the ssk and vote for to be #1!:1st:

3. Yukirin9

Yukirin9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Been reading the Green Flash thread and I would suggest we stop brawling it out with the people there. People who feel victimized in the past will seldom acknowledge the victimization that others feel as something worse than what they went through. Expecting people to feel our pain without resistance is impossible. Oshis will cater to their oshimen and some are just too narrow minded to accept the views of others on certain matters (we all know this). Not every member here in S48 knows how patient we have been for 8 years and us exploding may just seem like butthurt but let them be stupid all their lives. We seldom start fights or wars on this forums, so I suggest we stick to that imaginary rule. We are still the same peace loving Yukirin oshis who are already BS resistant. People attacking us for saying we won't buy this single lack the perception to understand how people act when they are in rage. I think a lot of us here actually like this song but the unfair treatment in the MV was just too much, live performances may be different but that's not the point. Injustice is injustice. ( too social justice warrior-ish lol)

To illustrate my point: A mayuyu oshi walks into a thread and makes a sarcastic comment of her oshi not having enough screetime to tick us off. A jurina oshi loves that her oshi is in the MV so much and refuses to acknowledge our concern as valid. An oshi of the kennin'd invader who has centered almost every team song she has been in thinks he's/her oshi is entitled to the screentime. Some dude butthurt about the past and can't let it go and insists on bringing it up every chance he gets. People who force our rage into just the MV and label as petty or overreacting when that's not really the point. See how there's no winning with these people?

Everyone should try to vent here first before going to the Green Flash thread, i mean this is our home base and as it has always been, there is less or no judgement here. Rage all you want, scream your hearts out through your keyboard here and what not, people here will accept that. Stop arguing with people over there, nothing comes from arguing with the people over there. (Only high-blood, hypertension, indigestion or possibly cancer (that post gave me cancer[hehe]) )

Let's not forget who we are in this rage. ;)

Sorry for sounding like a peace-loving hippie but what the hell lol.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  4. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    @Yukirin9, the peace-loving hippie, is right.
    I would rather vent my anger and frustration here than around people who don't understand.

I can see why the new gens are getting focus, and I have nothing against them or the fact that it has to happen.

But eight years.
    For a member who has been in the top 4 since 2011, for a member of her respect and stature, for my kami-oshi, this is so upsetting.

I am buying the single to support her, and the fact that despite the obvious bs and sidelining this is her first (joint) center.
    I am also saving for the election and power-voting again.

Anyone with me that now is the time to start the fund-gathering and organisation for the massive Number One drive?
    Let's stick it to management. You might not give a flying f***, but we do.

5. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'll be venting a bit, sorry :

My interest in AKB wasn't what it once was, but as a citizen of Yukirin World, even if not exactly active anymore around here, I kept buying some goods or CDs. Watching the Green Flash MV marked the end of my period as an AKB fan (after almost 6 years ...). I won't buy anything else except votes for Yuki at the next Sousenkyo. I took it mostly patiently for years, but that's enough.

I'll be there to support her in her activities outside of this group of course and I'm waiting for her graduation impatiently.

6. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Yukirin oshi...yup u all better vent up ur frustrated or ur complain in this thread..the green flash is now not good for yukirin oshi...althoygh haruna also the victim for this case but at least she was sole centet for heart ereki & she feature prominent as center there..

As the managuu pv..I actually don't know it that mayu got more screentime than acchan for more than few seconds..at least it was feature more acchan & mayu..fan also can accept it..
    But the gf mv...the center is missing..or is it paru,jurina & Saku, the story dull..
    The positive note..DAMN yukirin look so beautifully for that damn few seconds...how can they miss or not feature her..she got the looks & attitudes that will keep bring new fan to akb..

7. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Arguing in GF thread is useless. The fact is they don't know who Yukirin really is and we also don't know who their oshis are. We just debating about our and their point of view and it will take forever. Nobody want to lose in such this situation, its useless and just make us more angry. Debate without mediator is just for idiot. I agree with @leoASH and @Yukirin9, let's just discuss it here. I'm happy that all of us took this situation as a trigger for SSK though

@Ender Wiggin : I don't know, maybe soon after she get 1st at SSK. Her dream is becoming an idol and she already achieve it in AKB, maybe still do idol related activity singing, acting, model, etc. Nabepro seems really care about her potential...

8. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    I know your upset over GF but you are only going to hurt Yukrin by boycotting this single How will your oshi feel if her first wcenter and the single sales so poorly she more then likely upset over the pv screen time what about her feelings about the single then shes in it she is wcenter you are only hurting her in the end! What happen to Yukrin its the opposite of KR not many lower sensuba members got much screen time but the past centers/graduated got the most my Kami oshi barely got 3 shots in the vid sure she was ranked 12 what was Yukrin's rank in KR sensuba? upper 7 and I believe she didn't get much screen time I haven't seen GF but from the complaints this pv is stupid should I even bother to watch it?

9. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Come on guys. Yukirin World is supposed to be the merriest place on earth.

Of course it is not great that Yukirin got that few screentime but so did all the other older members. Focus seems to be on the next generation that, if you like it or not, is going to be the future of AKB48.
    I'm fine with it and this is for a good reason. Nobody is gonna watch the music video (ok nobody is a bit overrated). Most fans will only watch any music video, for the sole sake of seeing the video, once or twice. If you gonna see it more often it is most likely for the song itself and not the video.
    On the other hand Yukirin is gonna center the song on every major music show and upcoming concert (so a lot of screentime incoming) and of course you can't watch a video over a radio.
    Also regarding the video itself. I don't find it that worthy of beeing watched. Let's assume that the member with the most screentime in it would have been replaced with Yukirin, I would still find it a bit boring.
    I'm still happy that she's centering a AKB single and so should we all be.

Next stop: SSK rank 1. I think that would be something much better than 2 minutes more screentime in that video.

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

but the other older girls aren't centers, or are they and i just didn't know about it since mgm is always trolling Yuki fans

PVs last forever, show peformances don't, you can hardly find perfs from 2009 on music shows now, but PVs last forever, you show people the PVs 10 years later not the noneexistant music shows perfs since no one can find them anyway, right??

11. shiro

shiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    shiro_blizzard
    Tis no boycott, some of us consider that for what we are supposed to get, the price is not worth it! As I said rather buy the digital release, you get the song at a cheaper price. The song is good, and I'm sure to get it, but not spending funds in a product that worth at least a 1/3 of the sale value!

Though boycotting Green Flash in mass could be a rather good thing, a catalyst for those in charge. Making them see the errors of their ways, after all it's us consumers/fans who can change things. If we show them clearly we do not like or accept certain things, they must change it. Those who want to buy it, do so, it's your volition, but some of us have made our minds and want to send a message> Hypocrisy will not be tolerated!

This time around, the crime is Hypocrisy, and for the best we should make the production and management team know, we are a proactive and caring bunch! This could also be a call to arms for Yukirin herself, I think it's time to bare fangs. No more complaisant and conformist thoughts, it is now that we must start to raise our voices, let Yukirin hear them, so loud they cannot be ignored!

Let the cavalry be heard from far away that it cannot be seen, let the trumpets sound signalling their arrival. Like the Rough Raiders, let's carve the road to victory!

12. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This really is A SLAP IN THE FACE to Yukirin and her fan!!! Save your money to power vote her in the election. Seriously, we shouldn't be be worried about the 1 million streak, other girls' and other teams' wotas are surely buying (especially with their backrow girls getting 90% of the MV screentime and those long waited team songs).
    PRIORITIZE GUYS!!! WE SHOULD STAY FOCUSED!!!! :1st::1st::1st::1st:

Btw could anyone please tell me where this gif is taken from? :blush: oh the chemistry and the mesmerizing beauty of MaYuki!!

[​IMG]

13. yuminoya

yuminoya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This is just so upsetting and unfair. :asdfgh::asdfgh:
    I've been okay with the way aki-p/the management treating yukirin, the pushing-members methods and all. BUT THIS?
    6 secs for the wcenter of the single..... after 8 years.
    I can't help but feel a bit irritated and annoyed but some of the pushed members when I shouldn't.

we really need to make our queen #1 in next ssk.

14. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's from a Stage Fighter CM.

15. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i agree with @kk127 that Green Flash PV last for a long time and future fans will google them on youtube if they want to rewatch it. I will still buy Type A for my collection to support Yukirin. If you ask any Yukirin oshis to buy this single for that 5 seconds rooftop screentime......i dont think anyone will be happy to pay for it. Anyway this single is so controversial.

@SaeChan, why are u quoting so many post ? and quoting my post on this thread and copy and paste it to the Green Flash thread....

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  16. shiro

shiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    shiro_blizzard
    It's not controversial, it's plain outrageous! Just think of it this way: You buy rent a house, but when you move in, the owner tells you, only one room is available for you, they rented the rest to someone else at the same time. You can extrapolate this scenario to Yukirin and Nyan nyan's situation.

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    When I first seen the PV, I let my frustration/anger be knwon in the GF thread, in a general sort of way. I did not mention anyone in that post and actually just used these two smilies -->:asdfgh::rant:. Then I went work for five or six hours. When I came back I saw a few people taking shots at mostly Yukirin oshis for being so upset. Now I simply adore the Yukirin fans for being the lovely people they have always been. But I am a bit of an outlier in this fandom, as you all have probably noticed. I am outspoken and I let my passions be known. I am NOT the fan one would want to kick while I am down. So I let them have it, in one post. There may or may not be more posts from me, I have not read the GF thread this morning yet. Yukirin's was my stop.:D I am all for not antagonizing /attacking other S48 members, but I am not going to let them tream me or Yukirin oshi's in such a manner with out calling them on their bull shit. Just as I ould and have done for girls who are not my oshimens, girls who are even direct rivals of my oshimens.

@Yukitie I have been saving for Sousenkyou 2015 since the voting stopped last SSK.:XD: You have some catching up to do.:p

18. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    On a merrier note <3 I have some Yukirin pics from tumblr~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Black Gekikara

Black Gekikara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I never thought I would say this but... I'm all for Yukirin graduating out of here!

Why is she still here? There is nothing for her in AKB (Other than Mayuyu of course) so she should leave. If we don't make it for SSK as No.1, forget Centring, GTFO of AKB my Goddess. You have already planted seeds out of AKB. You have a sub label, have written songs, managed most of your 3rd LIVE, best of the three hands down and are you prefecture's own Ambassador!!!! There is nothing for you here! You have already made a name for yourself amongst members, both young ones and Senpais, you are already ripe!

I agree about the Green Flash thread. Non-Yukirin fans will never understand. They haven't been watching Yukirin all these years and thus wouldn't understand our pain even a fraction. The fact they they compare this situation to Acchan of all people or other new girls says all that needs to be said! Acchan had centred exactly how many songs? A few seconds behind Mayuyu is worthy talking about? Are you kidding? It was more like a Double Centre of Acchan and Mayuyu than anything anyway! As for the new girls it's all about deserving! Of course Yukirin doesn't need the extra screen time. We are used to that after all these years of playing Shadow Games! No, Yukirin doesn't need extra screen time but she deserves it!!!! This is her Centre! Her first ever Centre! We have laid back being all nice not so unlike our very own Kami and if this was named to be centred by someone else, then Yukirin might have appeared for 1 sec and we wouldn't have said anything. We would care and hurt just as always but we wouldn't have said anything because that is the Yukirin fandom. The fandom that has the less to no Aintis of all the popular girls in AKBG.

But this, this is just scandalous! If Yukirin had centred singles before, this would not be a big deal. We would be, 'Okay, that's not so bad. We got our chance so we can let this slide' but this is her first centre after eight years! And it's not like Yukirin is a nobody in the group, but how many times have we seen her on that first line?!! How many times?!!! So other girls got almost as little screen time as she, who? Sayanee? Sayanee who has centred all NMB singles bar one? Rena? Rena who has double centred all SKE singles bar one?!! Takamina? Takamina who has been on the front lines since forever?!!

Come on! Either way you look at this, we have every reason to be at the brink! And if we keep quite now, what will AKS do next to Yukirin? Last single she was so low in line-up we were even worried that she wouldn't be placed! If it had been a 16P senbatsu, would she have even been in it? And not even a single passes after that heart-stopping moment before AKS goes and does this?!!

And what New Gens!!? How much promoting did Tentomuchu go through last year and the one before that!!? Paruru? Needing promoting? HA! Sakura? Didn't she just double Centre with Mayuyu like, JUST LAST SINGLE! Ikoma-kun? I'm sorry, who is the face of Nogizaka again? Yeah, promoting. does it have to be done every single time? How far back since we have been promoting New Gens?!!

Nope, totally not in a great mood!

Oh, and let me assure you that the Japanese fan base is not taking this well either.

20. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Of course they are trolling us. That's nothing new, so why bother about it? Try seeing it from a different perspective. Ranking third twice without the massive media exposure that others got.

The PVs lasting longer might be due that AKS puts them on their youtube channel after some time, so the whole copyright issue isn't that big of a thing anymore.
    Also it's a bit more difficult to upload TV shows (with all the editing and getting it from your recorder in the first place) so they are a bit more rare from the beginning. It's a bit of a producer-consumer problem.

But I don't think that this is a bad thing. An a short term (SSK timeframe) TV shows are more important for Yukirin because of the bigger audience.
    On a long term it might be different, but then you would have all the other amazing footage of her so that you can tell your children 'There once was an Idol named Kashiwagi Yuki and she was truly amazing'. Just make sure you save them.
    For my taste it's hard to tell how the Internet will look like in 10 years and if the sites that currently host AKB stuff are still around. Remember Youtube just turned 10 this week.