Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    actually Sayanee has centered every single NMB single (solo or double), Rena only had Wcenters 7/17 SKE singles and none solo center

i would love to know what they're saying but since i can't read japanese it's hopeless for me

i agree this is just so unfair for Yukirin, Paruru/Sakura/Ikoma & Jurina need more promotion, lol, ok, that is just funny

I wish Yukirin can win the election and then announce graduation as a slap to mgm's face and do more solo concerts since her 3rd one is marvellous, i loved her 2 singles

2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Actually not. She didn't center two of them singles: Rashikunai and Don't look back.

I don't necessarily understand most of the very bold statements I've read here, but I won't argue. I don't think boycotting Green Flash is the most clever thing yous could do to support your oshimen who won't take it well if her single ends up breaking the million strike, BUT I am happy that all those who said would boycott the single said they would use that money to powervote Yukirin even more. Yukirin winning sousenkyo would be awesome!:cute:

3. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Why are you arguing right after you wrote you wouldn't argue ?
    If you don't get something, the best course of action is to leave it alone I think.

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I said I would argue the bold statements I read, the boycott of the single isn't one of them, hence my take on this. And I wasn't arguing, I was saying that out of this boycott one good thing would come: more votes for Yukirin in sousenkyo, which is good since I feel she's the biggest competition this year for Mayu and Sasshi, and if her fans put all their strength together they can actually make her win. So no need to sass me. ;)
    On the contrary, I think that when you don't get something you should ask about it and educate yourself so that you can actually learn something.

5. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^Sorry then, I thought you were talking about, and didn't want to argue about the "boycott".

And anyway, there's nothing organized, only individual customers feeling outraged and then using their only power : their right to decide to not buy something. Even if this finally amount to a few thousands sales lost, I don't think it will have any visible influence. So you can go back from here reassured : if the million streak falls with GF, it would have fallen even without some too sensible Yukirin oshis.

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i guess i still am not used to seeing any NMB single not Saya centered since she's so prominent with her presence and voice

7. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

Hello, I don't mean to but in here but I was wondering if you had any sources for this? I posted this in GF thread, but I haven't seen any talk about this from the japanese forums at all. Nobody is anywhere near as angry as people here. In fact the top three yukirin threads are her main thread (with no talk of this issue), a thread about her hair, and a thread about her joining NMB's Nagoya concert.

So as I would also like to know if Japanese fans are also upset, can you/anyone post sources for this?

8. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

Just to clarify, IT IS TOTALLY FINE NOT TO GRAB A COPY OF THIS SINGLE.

You can cancel your order/ not buy it/ boycott it or something because Oricon don't count sales made outside of Japan.

Unless you're planning on buying the singles in a roundabout way (or are in Japan) chances are your purchase won't count towards Oricon figures. So whenever you see "OMIGOSH boycott! Why boycott! Yukirin wotas boycott this single!!! MILLION STREAK!!!" remember that we overseas sales don't have anything to do with the million streak.

But, if the single is in danger of failing the million streak, the management will do something; the million streak is not necessary but it has become symbolic, so rest assured that the management finds it important from a business standpoint. (We won't be able to do anything about it anyway)

Save the money from buying this single for SSK votes, and who knows? If you have a little spare cash after the SSK you can pick this single up along with the SSK single that Yuki will hopefully be centering [hehe]

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Even though I don't buy AKB48 releases (to be honest), I do agree with your stance. I think overseas fans (in other words, outside of Japan) are really overlooking this Oricon non-Japanese sales policy when they are talking "this million-selling streak" is coming to an end.

10. Yukirin9

Yukirin9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Can we stop tackling this boycotting issue? That's not really the point of focus of this current issue. Seriously stop. The issue is the unfair treatment of our oshimen and boycotting is the response of SOME, i repeat SOME fans and that's natural, stop assuming everyone of us is doing that. We know this boycotting will not take any effect on the sale. Stop assuming ignorance on us Yukirin oshis.
    Also maybe I should have started with this, has anyone in this thread said here that they really cared about the million streak of AKB? The possibility is always there and we're merely pointing out the chance of that happening with Yukirin as one of the "Centers:fp:" even independent of our REALLY small scale individual boycotting of SOME fan.

DROP IT. THAT'S NOT THE POINT ;)

edit: Paging @hjr1891 @kk127 someone is isolating you in the GF forums called "the lover" an account only created today. I hope you read this first lol but i suggest you don't fire back, dude is either a troll, a poser or someone trying to play hero.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  11. dicee

dicee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    its ok guys.. just calm, we'll see yukirin have much screen time in live GF.
    and of course we are as her best supporter get used to this kks scenario..
    just belive in her...

12. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you!!!!!!

Regarding the single, AkiP is a smart man, this fan reaction to the single shouldn't be unpredictable to him really. Maybe this is exactly what he was going for. To challenge the old and also less pushed members' fanbase (which Yukirin is a perfect example for both of them) in order to up the amount of votes in the upcoming election. More money for him.

13. Black Gekikara

Black Gekikara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Source, source, source. What will having sources accomplish, put our point forward? If a few fans here are affected then of course there are others else where affected as well. What, are Japanese people different creatures from us?

Any way just to you fellow fans, in case you were feeling the pressure (I am aware of the power of words) here are some example, and these all are from the same site. So think of other sites out there. People have noticed, they are talking. Of course they are not burning the AKB theatre down or threatening to but they are talking and that is enough. Any way, here are few threads. BTW, if you are a Sakura Oshi, tread carefully because from what understand she has even garnered herself a nick name (Gori Oshi or something)...

GreenFlashのMVみて思ったんだが
    柏木由紀センターなのにGreenFlashのMVドラマパート出番無し
    柏木由紀統一スレッド★196
    【AKB48/NMB48】柏木由紀応援スレ☆1205【ゆきりん】

Just examples from the same source. People are talking which means it is a big deal, and while they might not be out for blood, since when have Japanese fans been that way in expressing feelings? But they have noticed and are talking about it.

Anyway I hope these voices, few as they are finally manage to carry the message farther this time. I am seriously more owed and shocked how strong Yukirin is. We have seen other members cracking from the mistreatment (?) but not she. Really, I can't think of anyone who can handle what she is were they in her position. Yeah, Yukirin's graduation announcement will most likely be the most welcomed among fans (not so sure about members, then again given the way that world apparently is supposed to be - that of competition, probably glad too).

14. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Regarding graduation, don't you think Yukirin's position in the group 48 is still convenient for her career. I mean, that's what she wants to do right? Besides, less push = more free for her individual project? So don't you think it's amazing how Yukirin can manage to maintain/raise her popularity slowly in the group and at the same time having a lot of external activities becoming popular outside? I think she should be the one to know best when AKB has be come a hindrance for her career and when she is 100% ready to graduate.

I think the fans will still be sad to see her leave regardless. Because as much as they mistreat her (relatively comparing to the other members) it's still a beneficial relationship to both AKS, Yukirin and the fans, that's why she is still there. From the others members, I don't think they have really forged any relationship much deeper than that of coworkers/colleagues/comrades hahaha and the relief of competition is always welcomed I think LOL

15. Black Gekikara

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's actually funny reading your post @MindOfALibra . Not in a negative way but rather in the sense that I was on the same wave-length just not so long ago. In fact I remember being so against Yukirin graduating but now? Not so much... As for relationships, really, after eight years I would have to think that they managed to build something deeper than that. Example being Mayuki and really, B in general. I think it was one of the very few teams without that sense of rivalry being so obvious.

16. encre

encre Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    hello black gekikara, I always read your blog
    gori oshi is not a nickname, gori oshi means big push / massive push

17. Black Gekikara

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    But from the way they were using it sounded like a title.

PS: Thank you for always visiting the blog ^^

18. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    so pretty:inlove::mail: cover of akb48 group newspaper feb issue
    [​IMG]

19. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  20. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @LightFury I was just looking back at the posts before that one... It seems that she might've borrowed it.... Not sure about that though, sorry