Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    To settle this once and for all, we need a Stage48 Song Ranking [hehe]

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol there actually has been a Stage48 Song Ranking btw. (They did it for a couple of years).

3. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I just searched, was the latest one done in early 2013? (right around the alleged time when 48 songs started sounding like shit and the world is starting to end [hehe]). Would be awesome if someone could host a new one.

http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-2012-stage48-song-ranking.5702/

4. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

5. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Shoot Sign - boring, Hight Tension - boring, Tsubasa wa Iranai - boring, Kimi wa Melody - boring, Halloween Night - boring.

Mediocre - Love Trip, Kuchibiru, Kibouteki, Green Flash, Bokutachi

Easily 2015, 2016 and so far 2017 are full of boring or mediocre AKB A sides. If it werent for some solid B sides to save these singles I would have given up.

Fingers crossed the ssk result single is something that blows me away. I wonder what kind of song would we get if Mayuyu wins. I would totally love something like Labrador Retriever and Sayonara Crawl. Even if its not a bikini single I desperately need a refreshing summer A side.

6. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Akb48 with the single 48th, the number is interesting. [hehe]

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

HS Events Announced
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12261051693.html

Dates
    July 16, 2017: Makuhari Messe
    July 17, 2017: Makuhari Messe
    August 11, 2017: Makuhari Messe
    August 12, 2017: Makuhari Messe
    August 13, 2017: Makuhari Messe
    September 10, 2017: Intex Osaka

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont get why are they doing so much HS for voting singles tbh, this is the only single that doesnt really need any handshakes to sell. BwT only had 3 dates and it doesnt even affect the sales. If anything if they dont do HS this single then the HS for other singles might get a boost since there will be less HS dates in a year.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    But are all members on everyday or are they separated because there's 350 of them?

3 days in a row in August is, otherwise, a terrible idea.

BTW, STU is confirmed to participate.

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I thought HS is mainly where members make fans. At least that seems to be so from the handshake reports people make. "I wasn't a fan of her before but after landing in her lane and getting a kamitaiou experience she's my new oshimen/2nd favorite/etc". So common. I think the HS are actually really helpful for the members... even if it is a lot of work days. It's probably good for the group overall.

11. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

So many comments made me actually think hard about AKB A-sides that I hate from the past. Namida Surprise is a terrible song, I never warmed up to Gingham check even though it was centered by Yuko, Ue kara Mariko is super generic and boring to me, Eien Pressure is only marginally better and So Long is a snoozefest only made worse by its incredibly long and boring PV. I actually like Chance no Junban though, but that's mostly because it reminds me of an important moment in my life, musically, it's as bad as the other Janken singles (I forgot the Jurina centered one. That's how much I liked that one lol). Oh, and while Sakura no ki ni narou is a pretty song, I don't really like it very much, it seems overly dramatic somehow.

So yeah, of course AKB has always had songs that I didn't like as A-sides, the issue for me is how they haven't released any A-side I actually enjoyed very much since Kibouteki Refrain, but that's a matter of both personal taste and also my own lack of interest in many new gen members who are frontgirls now. I love this A-side though, I never thought they'd rehash Sakura no Shiori of all things. Can't wait for the PV and hopefully, for the live performances of this.

12. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I'm part of the unpopular opinion that actually likes this single? Seems like!
    Kudos for doing something different, even if this song in particular doesn't have anything that reminds me to the WCenter thank goodness, speaking of Jurina, it makes the Elections vibe seem more dramatic, especially with a title like that. Makes me think of an epic showdown with a hopeless outcome, like Madoka Magica for example. It's a good contrast with Tsubasa wa Iranai (peaceful message) and Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai (forced to fight, an intense song).

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

But if they are trying to safe the million streak then they shouldnt have 6 days of HS on a single thats gonna sell regardless (and alot of HS were actually not used since fans goes for unpopular members to ensure they win the tickets to vote).

14. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

4 slots for all members though. The unpopular members who struggle to sell out even their only 1 slot is going to have a long day at the event :(

Hopefully this being the vote single bumps their visitors up a bit.

15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Haruppi's on that schedule, but no one has heard from her about the SSK...
    weird...

17. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I actually like it a little. It sounds like a lullaby if the instrumental isn't there.

19. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Dark cabaret? Not sure, but still I kinda like it

20. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I love it! My favorite A-side in quite a while. The backing track sounds amazing.