Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

since Team 8 2nd training camp
    try to look every concert, or theater or live show in TV you will see how Naru centering all of them..except AKb song with yuiyui as senbatsu (like High Tension or Shoot Sign) and original Team 8 songs like 47 suteki

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

In any case, poor girl.

I hope her selling out is fans supporting the girl and not just curious about this "useless member" or something.

3. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I don't think center necessarily refers to concerts and theater perfs tho... That's only part of it, but YuiYui is the most pushed of Team 8 and a lot of people probably consider her the center. Imagine if when Acchan was still here Yuko centered all theater performances, concerts etc. People would probably still say that Acchan is center because she is center of all A-sides and overall the most pushed.

Also, in TV shows it is mixed as to who centers the song. IIRC it is often YuiYui/Naru W-center, and in unit songs (like Nagi, Naru and YuiYui) YuiYui usually centers...

But idk, it's just my opinion. They put Ikumi into the a-sides when she was center and they put Nanami into the a-sides at Yume no Route time, so if they really consider Naru the center of 8, then she should be in the a-side too. My main reason for saying that Naru is not center is because 1) she hasn't centered a full T8 song (although who knows, they might keep doing East/West) and 2) unlike YuiYui (who also hasn't centered a full 8 song) she's not pushed in A-sides.

Maybe their just doing this for Naru to keep her from getting stressed or loosing weight again though.

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    The old ace vs center discussion again.

They're doing this because there's a certain event on June 17th and it's pretty effective with her fans. They know very well how each group of fans works.

5. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    You don't have to participate if you don't want to

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    ... Riiight.

7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    You've got to be very thick skinned and strong boned to still not apply even when management is breathing down your neck to apply. If it was so easy as "if you don't want to join, just don't apply", over half of the members wouldn't bother because they know they will be unranked anyway.

8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@minaeshi that was meant about participating in the discussion :p

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Ahh i see [hehe]
    my point still stands tho :whistle:

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

6th round -> 4/12 18:00 ~ 4/14 13:00
    7th round -> 4/14 18:00 ~ 4/17 13:00
    8th round -> 4/17 18:00 ~ 4/19 13:00

https://akb48.chara-ani.com/

12. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Yeah maybe you are right,my point to say yuiyui is not center of team 8 because just you said she never centering team8 song and also in theater performance always nagi or Naru that centering Nagisa no cherry,that obviously Center at that show like achan.

But yuiyui acknowledge if she is the center or the most famous member when wakabayashi ask about that on bunbun(but both nagi and naru is not there).so who know??Because this is not team 8 thread just over this discussion.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Takino Yumiko is the Center for the STU48 Song.

Senbatsu
    Takino Yumiko (c), Sashihara Rino, Okada Nana, Mishima Haruka, Ozaki Mami, Torobu Yuri, Kadota Momona, Taniguchi Mahina, Fukuda Akari, Yabushita Fu, Fujiwara Azusa, Cho Orie, Isogai Kanon, Mori Kaho, Ichioka Ayumi, Iwata Hina

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Sad it won't have MV.

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Bruh. Only one of my STU oshimen made the cut

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    "Murakawa Vivian (22.0/24.0) (▲20.0)"

go BIBIAN

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I can imagine when unpopular member rebelling to management suggestion about applying SSK.. "I'm afraid they won't push me because of this", lol that is freaking scary..

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^When you post something in Japanese, shouldn't you translate it or something? Or else there's no way people that doesn't know Japanese can have a discussion with what you're shocked/surprised about.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, I think it's one of the rules as well.

From the mumbo-jumbo Google Translate gives, apparently the choir director thinks it's a bad song? Or someone thinks it is and that it's bad that its being used for the choir competition or something.