Event / Concert AKB48 Group in TDC: Concerts & Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2018 (2018/01/13 - 2018/01/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    But that's SKE bullshit. The weird part is that almost every relevant member in NGT had some incredible numbers, but someone that was supposed to be a center-candidate, the only one that ranked in 2016, could only have a few more votes and climb only a few places. Who left them out of the party? Unless you believe that she lost most of her fans. It feels too... personal, a personal taste.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    You guys are forgetting, NGT48 have members from outside of Niigata who are local celebrities when they now go back to their own prefectures.

• Like Like x 1
  3. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I watched the Nigata Friend episode in Toyama and I conclude this statement is a lie. :fear:

4. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    2016 NGT fans rallied behind Katomina as the obvious choice since she was center so at least 1 member would rank. 2017 with more exposure and popularity people found other favorites. Not the first time the pushed member doesn't receive the expected reception.

Rika was salty af that episode lmao

• Like Like x 2
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yeah, but that doesn't really sound outrageous to me.
    It sounds like something Czech people would do actually.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Rika is fighting back into Toyama

https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/955411161033293825

Business wise, would Sony pour money into an unknown group? They didn't come to play till on the day of the 2016 SSK by announcing a debut. That debut didn't even materialise till after the RH 2017 results were tabulated mid December 2016 and NGT48's 1st anniversary concert was a success. That is more than 6 months of wasted time.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

right now all Japanese fans see eye to eye on that it's a doing of one rich man (or very small group of wealthy people) who bought shit-ton of fan club votes and now playing with them in RH and SSK.

why fan club votes?
    they are relatively easy to obtain and operate by one person (via script), they can be used multiple times (in RH in SSK) and they are also cheaper than CD votes. fans noticed an unusual increase in fan club subscriptions last year and speculated that it could be a reason for NGT's win in RH, it was also one of the main explanations of such weird jump of NGT members in SSK, but it was somehow overshadowed by hacking theory, because of that strange behaviour of voting page, but now when NGT dominated RH for the 2nd time (and in that manner that is impossible to achieve with usual voting) it became apparent that all those events have one origin - that abnormal increase in fan club subscriptions from last year.

why one person and not fandom?
    such organized voting needs unbelievable... organization. which is unattainable without huge campaigns from fans. and there were literally none such movements from NGT fans. they were as shocked as everyone else when Ogiyuka ranked 1st in SSK prelims and were searching for a clue how this could have happened. if it was impossible for fans then it is even more impossible for NGT people to organize such pretty votings without it being noticed by anyone. besides, looking at NGT sales, it doesn't look like NGT fans/gp have so much more cash than other groups.

all those reasons lead to only one possible explanation - some "rice millionaire" is having fun playing god)) I'm not judging, if those votes were bought legitimately (and I hope they were, and it's not doing of a hacker and not millionaire), then nothing can be done here, but I definitely won't participate in the next SSK race as the result is already predetermined - Ogiyuka (or some other NGT member) will win it.

• Like Like x 3
  8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Why would a rich person/group legitimately buying votes take away from said girl winning?
    This is the system working as intented. Deep Pockets deciding ranks for one single.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Bots or a single user..... All of that would come from a single IP address or some IP addresses from an area which would be a tell tale and the auditors from last year's SSK would have reported it or closed it off. A cheap web hosting service does have basic logging of IPs since forever, so what do you think AKS have?

• Like Like x 1
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

it's not really my hypothesis, it's kinda "common knowledge" of Japanese fans, I just pass it on here, as it seems that people here aren't even aware of it.

:confused: please translate

if someone has the money to buy the votes, he'll definitely have the money to buy a botnet or some other way to bypass IP restriction. if there is any at all.

• Like Like x 1
  11. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    wait, they not allowed votes from same IP address even it's a legit votes?

12. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    One doesn't become a multi-millionaire and filthy rich by wasting all your time, money and effort on hijacking idol rankings. One might suggest this could be discovered easily as well with some kind of investigation. Japanese fans are only speculating too.

Still think it's just much higher local popularity by the common people compared to the other sister groups.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Pattern recognition.

• Like Like x 1
  14. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    still a legit votes

15. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Yes, legit votes are allowed.

By the way, those who deal with IT security knows it is kinda easy identifying an online scam and void the votes.

• Like Like x 1
  16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

not all millionaires earned their millions with blood sweat and tears, there are a lot of those bored ones who were born that way))
    and yeah, as strange as it sounds, there are a lot of rich guys who swarm around idols, like those who throw countless Tokyo Tower daily on SR, or those who buy wagons of CDs...

as much as I want to believe in exalted love between NGT and Niigata locals, that love can't be converted into votes that easily. especially in such highly organized votes. just try to think of a way it could happen without it being noticed by anyone.

• Like Like x 1
  17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Not true. They literally don't care if a bulk of SSK votes come from a small group of buyers or one. They only care that it was purchased. As stated before, that is the whole point of the SSK.

My votes go through just fine every year, all under the same IP addy.

You likely are thinking of using one vote multiple times. Which is what the mobile fanclub glitch last year looked like. But subsequent investigation showed the fanclub votes got used only once per vote/account. All the votes were deemed legit.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Have you seen how crazy the fans in the audience were during RH 2018 every time a NGT48 song was being performed on stage? Tell me if that was 5 rich old men.

During the mini live in Niigata of their 2nd anniversary celebrations, 50% of the audience were from outside of Niigata. They were braving rain and cold to be there with the members. Those members that turned 20 were in sunny Tokyo that day.

• Like Like x 2
  19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ sorry, don't see the logic in your statement, and how it disproves(?) anything :confused:
    besides, I wasn't at RH, so I don't know what was the atmosphere there, but I've read that it was quite chilly (which is understandable since it wasn't NGT's concert and there were fans who weren't as happy as NGT fans), and the encore was delayed, but that's really irrelevant to the topic we were talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    The logic is, there are actual people behind those votes. Go watch the 25-1 concert on your favorite video sharing site.

• Like Like x 1